pharmacys Pattaya diazepam and outher goddies

mengfarmer

I know its illigal to posses diazepam, xanax and so on without prescription from doctor but I have been to hospital and the doctor there would only give me 5*5mg Diazepam witch lasted me 1 day so I would need to find some pharmacy that still offers this for sale. I have been walking around and I found one place that would sell me 10*5mg Diazepam just because I hade the paper that I´ve just had got some from hospital but she wont sell me anymore without a prescription. and also I want the 10mg not 5mg. but 5mg will do if theres nothing else.

Its lucky that Tramadol is still avalible everywhere but I would need some benzodiazepines to

So if someone know of a reliable pharmacy anywhere from jomtien to naklua please let me know.

Also are there outher medicines like tramadol but stronger that you can buy without prescription?

I use this medicin becuase I try to stay away from the booze.

It is not only illegal without a script, it is illegal -- seriously illegal -- to buy anywhere but at a hospital pharmacy. What you have been walking around asking for is a serious breach of law. Thread closed accordingly.

Benzos are highly addictive and trading alcohol for them is likely to land you in worse shape.

I suggest you consult a doctor specializing in addiction disorders (of which alcholism is one)

This doctor at BPH weould be one such http://www.bangkokpattayahospital.com/en/doctor-profile?v_id=150&depid=19

Also suggest you consider attending AA.

• Like 1