Bank paper question when buying condo?

How recent this bankpaper have to be when buying condo?

I have 2 condos due to be ready to move in about jan 2016.

They are "new condo projects" and when they are ready i have to pay last payments then.

However i was thinking bringing last paymentmoney already into Thailand and put this money to some "high interest account" waiting for the "jan 2016" payments.Is this o.k and are these "proof of origin bank papers" valid for ever? When i should pick these papers from bank? When money comes in or when i am going to pay these condos?

Since i have 2 condos to buy, do i need to send 2 separate swift transfers for this or one is enough? Both condos are from same developer. Monthly payments i have paid direct to developer from outside of thailand but these last payments i was thinking to pay from my thai account..

Thanks in advance for any useful information smile.png

Edited by thaitero

O.k thanks for the info..smile.png

I was just wondering this because i have bought one condo before where i live now and same time when i sent my condo money to Thailand i sent with that same swift also quite a lot living, renovation etc money.

I vaguely remember that time my real estate agent told me that i can use only that paper or that money for only one condo or something like that..

Well maby she meant something else or i missunderstood..facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif

What if, later on, one buys two condos like the OP said then wants to sell one condo and transfer that money back home? Do you just hold on to that paperwork for a possible later transfer?

When sending money from your overseas bank e.g. via SWIFT, ensure that you provide a comment on the transaction such as "purchasing condo". The Thai receiving bank will provide a Foreign Exchange Transfer (FET) form for your records that will simplify transfering funds back overseas.

Edited by simple1