Last time you visited the beach

N47HAN

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i usually hang out with vampire girls so twice a year maybe, not into getting cancer or make my skin age faster..

Do you know you have more chance getting cancer by not going into the sun. Experts (medical) say you need to expose 60% your body to the sun at least 3 times a week because the sun is the only way to get Vitamin K into your body and it is a very important vitamin to fight against skin cancer.

• Like 1

i usually hang out with vampire girls so twice a year maybe, not into getting cancer or make my skin age faster..

Do you know you have more chance getting cancer by not going into the sun. Experts (medical) say you need to expose 60% your body to the sun at least 3 times a week because the sun is the only way to get Vitamin K into your body and it is a very important vitamin to fight against skin cancer.

Incorrect.

Vitamin K is present in green, leafy vegetables and is used by the plant for photosynthesis.

I think you mean vitamin D which we synthesize ourselves using sunlight.

• Like 1

never went much before but now me and the wife have bikes, we bike over to Nai Harn beach every morning. but we don't actually go on the beach i guess, just look at the sea for a few mins and watch the early morning Russians and Yoga types do their thing, does that count

I've never understood the beach thing, you've seen one you've seen them all, as far as I'm concerned.

Not to mention sunburn, sand in every crevice, touts, crowds, kids....

But hey, it's a big and diverse world!

Never mind, following the media the beaches are soon so polluted, infested with crocs, jellyfish, dogs and some species of the human race that you hardly see the sea itself. They should close the beaches, nowadays no one come for a beach holiday anyway. Korat is better, a few klongs and a pool.wink.png

I've never understood the beach thing, you've seen one you've seen them all, as far as I'm concerned.

Not to mention sunburn, sand in every crevice, touts, crowds, kids....

But hey, it's a big and diverse world!

The powdered sand that gets EVERYWHERE and the salt drying/sticking on my skin are what dissuade me the most.

I enjoyed my time at Ko Samet, but after a few days I was ready to go back to land. I think the beach would be better if you lived on the main land and the beach was a half km away. That way you can go for a walk, see the sea, but still live on land and not get that sand into all of your stuff. Really I have no idea though.