Relationship with Thai woman

Guitar God

Run away man.She foul you.I hawe thaiwife for many 15 year ho work for the gowerment hospital,_But newer ask for money to here family if i marry here,Dont make your self a foul dumb ass.If i want i giwe family to help but on my ownn choise,when i like to giwe i make but not all time,learn my man this thailand all of them want money and make an dumb foul of you.Get an other lady ore stay alone

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm putting down a downpayment on a car, she's financing the rest, the car will be registered in my name. I'm paying for less than half the house, she's getting a mortgage in her name. It seems as even as other relationships.

You are renting yourself a woman.

I have no problems with that, I'm doing the same.

Fat/thin, bald/hairy, etc., doesn't play any part in the rental equation, all that counts is that you have enough money to make the payments.

• Like 1

Congratulations, you're the first person to ever say ( or probably even think) that I'm full of myself. I'm just tired of cynical keyboard warriors like Fiftytwo who just assume I'm some old fart fresh off the plam truck who discovered that you can rent friends in Thailand. My point wasn't to brag but to point out that if I have young female friends outside of Thailand, that it's not unbelievable that Thai women of the same age can like me for more than just money.

When my manager's nephew died in a scooter accident and she took 3 days off and my gf took off work to fill in for her, someone here assumed it was part of a scam and didn't even believe her nephew died. My gf did it to help me, she didn't make anything and would rather been at her office.

I've never seen the level of suspicion and cynicism that I've seen here.

I realize some Thai women have a reputation for lying and ripping off gullible farangs but I think I know her well enough, have done my due diligence and I'm not gullible.

I have three friends who married Thai women, two couples live here, one in the EU. All the men paid for the majority of the house and other major expenses. All are happily married with children and have been together for 6-15 years so far.

Not dissimilar to my situation.

Your mileage may vary and evidently a lot of farang males here does.

Your obviously full of yourself, I say go for it. I will await the future post where she bleeds you dry and tosses your ass out on the street. And you, with your stunned attitude will be asking us what happened. Been here too long, I'm jaded.

Congratulations, you're the first person to ever say ( or probably even think) that I'm full of myself. I'm just tired of cynical keyboard warriors like Fiftytwo who just assume I'm some old fart fresh off the plam truck who discovered that you can rent friends in Thailand. My point wasn't to brag but to point out that if I have young female friends outside of Thailand, that it's not unbelievable that Thai women of the same age can like me for more than just money.

In a previous post you claim to have female friends in the EU who are 30 years younger than you.

We don't need to assume you are an old fart, you already admitted it.

(I am also an old fart, and accept my "old fart" status)

Sorry but your posts, essentially claiming, "she loves me for myself", are just not credible.

Edited by FiftyTwo
  • Like 2

You're only as farty as you feel.

I'm mature but a long ways from identifying myself as an old fart. Nothing wrong with old farts, I have friends who are and embrace it. I'm more of a root beer drinking, jeans and tennis shoes wearing, guitar-playing kid at heart.

I could win so much crap at carnivals, nobody can ever guess my age.

It's going to suck getting carded all the time if I ever get an AARP card...

In a previous post you claim to have female friends in the EU who are 30 years younger than you.

We don't need to assume you are an old fart, you already admitted it.

(I am also an old fart, and accept my "old fart" status)

Sorry but your posts, essentially claiming, "she loves me for myself", are just not credible.

• 3 months later...

Hi OP, when i first read this thread , i though the first reply was the best, but upon reading more it seems you know the lay of the land in thailand, and so i would say , go with your gut instinct, especially if you can afford, and as another poster said , if not taking the piss with sin sod, then go for it , good luck.