Bed Wetting

bluemoonexpat

i do not think such sheets exists, or one would be sleeping on plastic or rubber.

However you can purchase mattress protection sheets.

There is medical supply shop on Sukhumvit road, i am sure they would have something.

Its on the left hand side when going towards Pattaya Klang.

Chevy dealer to Pattaya Klang,

• Like 1

Head off to any store that sells paint and buy a roll of polyethylene sheet they sell for drop cloth.

It won't be a fitted sheet, but won't set you back an arm and a leg, either. With a little clear box sealing tape it won't go anywhere.

• Like 1

I'm running into this problem with my elderly mom also. There are some sheets that you can buy at the grocery stores. I've seen them in Big C Extra. They aren't fitted sheets, but are pads. A few do the trick. We've put them under the mattress pad so mom doesn't even know they are there.

Great recommendation on the drop sheet. I've got a huge roll. I use it in the garden to put under rocks. I've got a bunch. Thanks!!

i do not think such sheets exists, or one would be sleeping on plastic or rubber.

There is medical supply shop on Sukhumvit road, i am sure they would have something.

Of course they exist. I worked in a hospital for many years and plastic sheets were used for incontinent patients. The plastic sheet goes under the normal sheet, so you aren't lying on plastic. The idea is to stop the mattress getting soaked.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1

Of course they exist. I worked in a hospital for many years and plastic sheets were used for incontinent patients. The plastic sheet goes under the normal sheet, so you aren't lying on plastic. The idea is to stop the mattress getting soaked.

It's called mattress protection :)

It's called mattress protection smile.png

A mattress protector is something else entirely. It's usually a quilted cotton pad with elastic loops at the corners, basically to stop the mattress getting stained. I doubt if they would handle a bladder full of urine.

It's called mattress protection smile.png

A mattress protector is something else entirely. It's usually a quilted cotton pad with elastic loops at the corners, basically to stop the mattress getting stained. I doubt if they would handle a bladder full of urine.

Yes i know, we are debating minor details.

OP asked for bed sheets, and there are no bed sheets, but there is mattress protection in either cotton or waterproof pads.

This was what i meant

• Like 1