WHERE TO WATCH FOOTBALL?

Gra777

Just come back from the uk after 8 months away.Went to True to pay dues to watch football at my home and after they tell me no more football!!

Somebody has suggested there is a new Streaming company that only cost s 4,999 baht and 350 baht per month.Anybody know about it please?

Any other alternatives?Astro is too dear because only here for six months a year and cannot stop while away.

Or if your phone network is AIS , 199thb per month for all the games . They have a distribution / deal with CTH.

A couple of thousand baht extra to buy one the new devices that will transmit your signal from your phone direct to your tv.

WEtv Cable service has ALL matches during the season via the Australia Network. Grand Final was a few weeks ago, so you'll just have to hang out till the 2014 season kicks off.

You are of course talking about Australian Rules, the Only Football that matters and not those other "Sissy Games ?"

Check out schoener-fernsehen.com, it is a german-based site, but they stream a lot of international stations. All you need is a browser with a flash plugin. They have an app for Android, too. I use the site to watch formula 1 on my tablet -> HDMI adapter -> TV.

If you're talking about sissys running around in short shorts and flopping to the ground, crying for an ambulance only to get up and run down the field two minutes later........all you need is the basic cable package, every sports channel has it 24/7.

Now, back to women's bowling.

I think the OP is referring to the greatest and most popular game in the world, football, often

referred to by septics and antipodians as soccer. Incidently the only people in the world to

refer to " The Beautiful Game " as soccer. It is called "Football" because it is played using a

ball, which is round, from the french " Balloon " not an egg shaped bladder, and it is played

using the feet hence the name " Football ". Any other game that allows players to handle the

ball cannot possibly be accurately called football. American or Australian hand ball would be

a far more accurate description of those countries national games. thumbsup.gif

With of course the exception of the goalkeeper, which is universal for all ball games that have

them

Edited by phuketjock
  • Like 1

If you're talking about sissys running around in short shorts and flopping to the ground, crying for an ambulance only to get up and run down the field two minutes later........all you need is the basic cable package, every sports channel has it 24/7.

I think the OP is referring to the greatest and most popular game in the world, football, often

referred to by septics and antipodians as soccer. Incidently the only people in the world to

refer to " The Beautiful Game " as soccer. It is called "Football" because it is played using a

ball, which is round, from the french " Balloon " not an egg shaped bladder, and it is played

using the feet hence the name " Football ". Any other game that allows players to handle the

ball cannot possibly be accurately called football. American or Australian hand ball would be

With of course the exception of the goalkeeper, which is universal for all ball games that have

them

"Nil-nil another enthralling matchup"..........the reason why there is so much hooliganism, drunk and bored.....

Best get rid of the goalkeepers.

them

American handball? Not.

"another thrilling nil-nil match here", the reason there is so much hooliganism, drunk and bored after hours of monotony.

Best idea would be to get rid of the goalies, make the goal smaller, make people shoot from a certain distance out, otherwise no good.

Please let's not go down the retarded rabbit hole on this one. People either appreciate a certain sport, or they don't - the rest is semantics.

I like the World Cup but other than that the game bores me.

Then the over the top flopping, rolling around on the ground cry-babylike, they need to send people off for that.

I call it headers because 40% of goals come from players bunting the ball with their scones.

Australian football is the only football game where you can only score a goal by kicking the ball directly through the posts with the foot.

May I suggest a bit of research on what you are saying before you post on here, by your own post if

40% of the goals are scored with the head then it must surely follow that 60% of the goals are scored

" by kicking the ball directly through the posts with the foot " . thumbsup.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I have already explained why australian hand ball cannot be called football.

And as for the ladies from across the pond, with the amount of armour and crash helmets they wear

it is difficult to call what they do a game or in fact sport, I doubt if there is any chance of any of them

breaking a nail never mind getting injured. Yes much better called ladies American handball. coffee1.gif

Edited by phuketjock

I call it headers because 40% of goals come from players bunting the ball with their scones.

Australian football is the only football game where you can only score a goal by kicking the ball directly through the posts with the foot.

May I suggest a bit of research on what you are saying before you post on here, by your own post if

40% of the goals are scored with the head then it must surely follow that 60% of the goals are scored

" by kicking the ball directly through the posts with the foot " . thumbsup.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I have already explained why australian hand ball cannot be called football.

And as for the ladies from across the pond, with the amount of armour and crash helmets they wear

it is difficult to call what they do a game or in fact sport, I doubt if there is any chance of any of them

breaking a nail never mind getting injured. Yes much better called ladies American handball. coffee1.gif

Yes Jock, only 60% of goals are scored by foot as opposed to 100% of goals in Australian football.

That's why I call it Headers. I used to call them Divers, but another sport already uses that title.cheesy.gifcheesy.gif