Elderly gentleman

Kangawallafox

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One guy in the village had a wife 20 yrs. younger - He has a songtaw and works auto mechanic. Good guy, hard worker. She leaves him and daughter to do what?? Massage in Pattaya Man...feel bad for the guy.

Calm down. T o the girls its just a JOB! Not a good job-but it pays the bills.

One guy in the village had a wife 20 yrs. younger - He has a songtaw and works auto mechanic. Good guy, hard worker. She leaves him and daughter to do what?? Massage in Pattaya Man...feel bad for the guy.

Try working with the ladies for a few weeks and then say that.

Edited by thailiketoo

TRy asking them. Its always NO that not my BF he my customer. Very clear.

TRy asking them. Its always NO that not my BF he my customer. Very clear.

Not what I meant. Massage places are known for unprotected sex among other things. I would not calm down if I was the man. Go go bars get tested sometimes as do some beer bars but have you ever heard of a massage place with weekly or monthly doctor visits?

I don't know if it is true, but I have read and been told by younger Thai women that they do prefer an older man.

They say the reasons are that older men are usually more financially secure and they are less sexually demanding!

Maybe they just told me that because I'm an older man??

post-147745-0-87081900-1385282710_thumb.

I'm broke and an oversexed pervert, but I play along anyway! clap2.gif

Edited by willyumiii
  • Like 1

I was just chatting with a good friend of mine. She's 33, attractive, single, works at a jewelry store in Bangkok. We talk about everything and she's an honest person. She never lied to me.

Here're her thoughts, guess it's a good one coming from a Thai woman.Page me if you'd like to get to know her. As I'd already mentioned, she's single.

“I think sometime the old man pay more attention than the young man even sometime sex was not so good but he is the good man to take care his girl.

Good question if she would have sex with a younger guy, when the man is much older, but you know some women don’t care about sex much but they happy to live with the guy who love and taking care her really.

Ok, i accept the young man can make woman happy on having sex but you know sometime the old could do too and better than young man lol, seem like they have more experience. Some young one seems like he is very hot on sex but he never know what woman like and just do as he want to do and he think this is the best.”

P.S. That's an opinion of an attractive Thai woman. -wai2.gif

And the young guys 30 second thing really is a bummer.........laugh.png

But they wouldn't like their early birds anymore when they see us hansum men...-biggrin.png

• Like 1

I don't know if it is true, but I have read and been told by younger Thai women that they do prefer an older man.

They say the reasons are that older men are usually more financially secure and they are less sexually demanding!

Maybe they just told me that because I'm an older man??

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif 300_769807.jpg

I'm broke and  an oversexed pervert, but I play along anyway!   Posted Image

This does not look right,not at all.

Let's be realistic,don't bs each other or yourselves,this is odd.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I would say they prefer a similar age, but this preference isn't as strong as in the West and can be overlooked for other qualities.

that makes sense considering they make a bigger deal in the west about age.!

It was wider in the West when the income disparity was wider.

• Like 1

I would say they prefer a similar age, but this preference isn't as strong as in the West and can be overlooked for other qualities.

that makes sense considering they make a bigger deal in the west about age.!
It was wider in the West when the income disparity was wider.

It was wider in the west when lazy women couldn't pop a couple of kids then claim social (or live off the children's fathers) for the rest of their lives.

• Like 1