Murder case: Jakkrit's wife to be questioned over bank safe deposit box

webfact

Jakkrit's wife to be questioned over bank safe deposit box
The Nation

30220270-01_big.JPG

BANGKOK: -- Police plan to summon Dr Nithiwadee Phucharoenyos, the wife of murdered sportsman Jakkrit Panichpatikum, to interrogate her over a complaint her late husband filed before his murder, claiming that she had stolen valuables from his safety deposit at Kasikorn Bank.

Police investigator Pol Lt-Colonel Isara Na Phatthalung said Jakkrit's father, Manop, who has taken his son's place as plaintiff in the case, met police officers on Tuesday and agreed to provide more details about the Bt60 million in valuables - mostly Buddha amulets - that had disappeared from the safe-deposit. Police will then summon Nithiwadee for further questioning, Isara explained.

Case investigator Pol Lieutenant Marut Panditto said Manop and a lawyer, who had accompanied Jakkrit to make the initial complaint, were scheduled to meet with police on Monday.

Marut said the court had to first appoint Manop as Jakkrit's "heritage manager" so he could become a plaintiff. He said this was possible because Manop is Jakkrit's father and can later claim compensation on his son's behalf.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-11-22

• Like 1

Now, how dose this chappy with no known profession or tangible assets to speak of,

accumulate such large amount of money invested in amulets?

Thai taxation/revenues office, please note..

He had a profession Olympic star shooter. More than likely his wifes money to start with.

It must be a very large safe box or just a couple of very large amulets.

Size of amulets cannot equates to value.

The age and 'powess' of different kind of amulets and how rare determines the market price just like any other valuable commodities.

Now, how dose this chappy with no known profession or tangible assets to speak of,

accumulate such large amount of money invested in amulets?

Thai taxation/revenues office, please note..

He had a profession Olympic star shooter. More than likely his wifes money to start with.

Why would you assume it was his wife's money to start with?

As far as I know, Thailand pays its sports stars a lot of money to win tournaments.

Looks more to me that his murder may not be attributed to domestic violence according to those who had him murdered, and more and more to with the more regular and well know reason..... money.

Edited by Thainy Tim
  • Like 1

Or a couple of highly overvalued amulets.

Sounds like Donald Trump, "I am worth whatever I say I am worth" and he really believes it.

That is what he said on the witness stand so it must be true.

A 100 baht "Lucky" amulet may be valued at a million because he said it was "lucky"