Unfollow this topic

ignis

now is Friday. this function has not worked all week ?

as reported months ago. if replying to a topic, it is pot luck if the automatic follow this topic works.. now remember to check and click on follow this topic, but since Sunday clicking on this is also rarely working.

also reported many months ago cannot get page 2 on -Thailand Forum New content - or anything above the 1st page, click on page 2 and it takes you to -just items I follow- since my 1st report have a Brand new PC and everything new and fresh installed, = still the same..

All the problems are the same on different machines... now have Win 8.1 and chrome, same on Win 7 on chrome and Firefox, a very hit and miss affair on XP with Firefox and an older version of chrome even to get ThaiVisa at all..

Will this problem ever get fixed ?

Edit: as a P.S...... at a friends house yesterday in BKK, different internet provider and a Business account, tried ThaiVisa on 3 of there machines, [they have 3 offices in there building with a lots of PC s, tried 1x in each office] all the above would not work, so cannot be anything to do with TRUE internet service

Edited by ignis

I am using I.E. which I hate at moment.... My normal Browser Chrome, with the problems wondered if I signed out and back in it would clear any problem ? problem is cannot sign-in on Chrome again,

I get a pop up from ThaiVisa saying No sign in name entered, I clear it and type in new and still get the pop up ?? switched PC back on again about 30 mins ago, still the same...

1st time I have used I.E, on this PC........ ThaiVisa is very very slow but can log in........ Spam box in my Email [gmail] ?? clear that every day so there is nothing there

Edited by ignis

So in I.E. can and have used the unfollow function........... but still cannot get page 2 on -Thailand Forum New content - or anything above the 1st page, click on page 2 and it takes me to -just items I follow-

Yes have tried but still the same.... when I turn on or off True proxy

So in I.E. can and have used the unfollow function........... but still cannot get page 2 on -Thailand Forum New content - or anything above the 1st page, click on page 2 and it takes me to -just items I follow-

Strange... I can't follow or unfollow either now. What can be the problem? The button is simply not responding...

Strange... I can't follow or unfollow either now. What can be the problem? The button is simply not responding...

It is working now. The button wasn't responding for a couple of days.

• Like 1