A genuine Thailand fetish ?

Kirbicus

Well,

I read all these threads about what does a Thai woman want? How were you attracted to your partner? Does your partner like younger or older men?

Really?

Who is interested in this sort of lighthearted but space wasting posting?

No. My post is about any particular fetish you may have here in Thailand. Nothing to do with being a sick puppy or being totally twisted or even being a complete nutter.

Example:

You may have a constant yearning fetish for fuktong. What do you do with it? What are some of your favourite fuktong recipes?

So that's just an example it can be a general fetish for something specific to Thailand.

My Thailand Fetish

I have a fetish for some of the Thai bus company uniforms. You know, the ones that almost look like 60's flight attendants they look so cute.

Also the bright and brilliant colours that some companies use and the same certain 60's style are very very cute.

When you see a couple of bus attendants walking around the bus station in that particular style of uniform they take me back a decade or two but they are very very cute thumbsup.gif

Kirbicus

• Like 2

"Who is interested in this sort of lighthearted but space wasting posting?"

It's called shooting the breeze - very therapeutic, especially for those fixated on dowdy frumps in grubby blue bus uniforms trying to smash passengers over the head with their coin holders. But then I think that might be your real fetish. :) Don't take me seriously.

Well, I've never let a sticker/decal seller pass me by. I've got thousands of the things going back two+ decades. They're just so cool/kooky. I also have an embarrassingly large and varied collection of Thai Airways memorabilia (dating from 2013 all the way back to its founding). Heck, my Thai Visa Forum handle used to be Thai Airways...until the powers that be came down on my a**.

thats easy, thai visa, no, no wait, the sausages on the skewers around the corner, no, no, walking around the new central on hot days/nights , no,no, the way thais driveblink.png , no, no, thats not it either........what was the question againw00t.gifcoffee1.gif

• Like 1

thats easy, thai visa, no, no wait, the sausages on the skewers around the corner, no, no, walking around the new central on hot days/nights , no,no, the way thais driveblink.png , no, no, thats not it either........what was the question againw00t.gifcoffee1.gif

Do you want another Chang....................smile.png

I'd love a fetish. I think I'm maybe getting old and boring.

Please folks - keep the suggestions coming. There's bound to be something that takes my fancy

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Give this a try. Looks interesting.

post-164009-0-59217800-1385124380_thumb.

mmm som tom, gai kaeng and khao neow with a cold beer on some roadside stall anywhere by a rice field floats my boat.

Haha - 'hard' chicken (gai kaeng) is one of my fetishes too...! Who would have thought it???

I also like to eat 'gai yang' (grilled/BBQ'd chicken) with my som-tam, sticky rice and cold beer...! wink.png

"Enter the Dragon"

Subtle ... very subtle

To subtle for me. I don't get it.

I have developed a fetish for Asian women with unshaven legs. I don't know how they get away with it so well. I couldn't tolerate that from a western women. It would gross me out.

Needless to to say, I'm in hairy leg heaven.