A genuine Thailand fetish ?

Kirbicus

"Who is interested in this sort of lighthearted but space wasting posting?"

It's called shooting the breeze - very therapeutic, especially for those fixated on dowdy frumps in grubby blue bus uniforms trying to smash passengers over the head with their coin holders. But then I think that might be your real fetish. smile.png Don't take me seriously.

Made me laugh clap2.gif

Airport staff in tight uniforms, I look foward to all my flights in and out of Thailand just for the eye candy, and the flirtatious smiles. biggrin.pnglicklips.gif

You obviously don't fly THAI ... rolleyes.gif

Why's that? and I have a couple of times like 2 years ago, they had a couple of young hotties, do you mean because it's mainly old staff now? I prefer Air Asia staff.. biggrin.png

Honestly,this forum's getting weirder and weirder. From "elderly men staying with much younger chicks", to "what attracts you", then the fetish one.

Her's my five cents. My biggest fetish is the smell of an overripe Durian, which is in the OP's living room.-wai2.gif

Edited by sirchai

Another Fetish of mine

You know those so called motorcycle helmets that you can get at Mae Sai German ww2, USMC etc.

Thai's actually use them as motorcycle helmets

Just for fun in the house I wouldn't use them as a motorcycle helmet no way.

I am still trying to get all of them more of a collecting fetish biggrin.png

My Thai wife has a bedspread fetish. Every month or so she needs a new bedspread,sheets and pillowcase set. Christ we have a bedroom full of them laugh.png She even gives some of the older sets that she doesn't like anymore away to family

Yet she always loves one of the first sets she bought years ago. Just must be the right comfortabiity for her.

Kirbicus

Edited by Kirbicus

Since you asked....

I have a thing for Asian women who wear Cheongsams, Ao Dai's, or Thai traditional dresses. Especially the Thais that wear the long, pointy gold fingernails that look like something Freddy Kreuger would have. I know it's not Thai, but I dated a Vietnamese woman a while back and asked her to come over dressed like a Viet Cong fighter. One morning, she brought me coffee and when I opened the door she had the conical, straw sun-hat, and a pair of black pajamas (under a long coat). She didn't have a weapon though so i gave her my sons airsoft AK-47. I then put on my cammies and proceeded to interrogate her (she wasn't alowed to speak English--only Vietnamese). She ended up calling me "Mot loon" or "pussy face" over and over, and was laughing hysterically while we rolled around on the floor. It was loads of fun and she had a blast.

For a Thai scenario, I'm hoping that the girl will wear the Thai traditional dance outfit for me (would help if she could really dance), and I will put on my pith helmet and pretend I am part of the British East India Company, who is doing recon for a good opium route. This costume is best for me as I like African women also and hopefully I can play "Shaka Zulu" someday as well.

Since you asked....

I have a thing for Asian women who wear Cheongsams, Ao Dai's, or Thai traditional dresses. Especially the Thais that wear the long, pointy gold fingernails that look like something Freddy Kreuger would have. I know it's not Thai, but I dated a Vietnamese woman a while back and asked her to come over dressed like a Viet Cong fighter. One morning, she brought me coffee and when I opened the door she had the conical, straw sun-hat, and a pair of black pajamas (under a long coat). She didn't have a weapon though so i gave her my sons airsoft AK-47. I then put on my cammies and proceeded to interrogate her (she wasn't alowed to speak English--only Vietnamese). She ended up calling me "Mot loon" or "pussy face" over and over, and was laughing hysterically while we rolled around on the floor. It was loads of fun and she had a blast.

For a Thai scenario, I'm hoping that the girl will wear the Thai traditional dance outfit for me (would help if she could really dance), and I will put on my pith helmet and pretend I am part of the British East India Company, who is doing recon for a good opium route. This costume is best for me as I like African women also and hopefully I can play "Shaka Zulu" someday as well.

Hmmmmmmm, you might find your grass skirt a bit itchy, but, what ever floats your eeeer, canoe............smile.png

Hi LaraC,

Sometimes just for fun I wear it around the house doing a Sargent Shultz impersonation

You know "I see nothing!" "I know nothing!" in his accent biggrin.png

It gives my wife a laugh and yes I did show her an episode of Hogans Heroes after the first few times

Kirbicus