Best lounge for Emirates departure

If she can't get into the EK lounge (which is by far the best option) then the only paid lounge options are the Louis Tavern airside lounges at THB900/3 hours.

She might be able to pay to use the EK lounge which would probably cost $30 - $45. I'm just comparing to Middle East prices.

If she can't get into the EK lounge (which is by far the best option) then the only paid lounge options are the Louis Tavern airside lounges at THB900/3 hours.

She might be able to pay to use the EK lounge which would probably cost $30 - $45. I'm just comparing to Middle East prices.

I really hope that EK don't allow paying guests at BKK, if they did it might end up like the human zoo that is the Oryx lounge in Doha, what an absolute hell hole that is (or at least it was yesterday).

I really hope that EK don't allow paying guests at BKK, if they did it might end up like the human zoo that is the Oryx lounge in Doha, what an absolute hell hole that is (or at least it was yesterday).

Same as KLIA, a good idea in theory, but as they're not selective with who enters it can get rather rowdy...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

BKK EK lounge does not allow paying costumers.