Krabi-based Australian arrested on alleged fraud charges: Phuket

webfact

Come back Russians all is forgiven, and we can get rid of all these crooked Australians. Never trust anyone with an Australian accent.

Then just keep walking Up Over, Jim.

Wadda you reckon? Quit reading Andrew Biggs' column to be on the safe side or has he lost his accent in the meantime after all those years in the Kingdom? rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

I wear two earrings (sorry no tats).

In one or both of your ears? Beware, the style can make a difference and obviously already distinguishes between a decent person and a fraudster. Modern world is complicated and even if you are not Australian you can be doomed just by your appearance. whistling.gif

• Like 1

Yeah The police want s protection money or tea money some body broke into my home stole Laptop and camera when we complained they asked for Tea money for investigation very nice i told them no

may i may be wrong

OK hero,but did you get your goods back.Do you know what Bibs base pay rate is?They need incentive to work,same as anyone.Who writ your insurance claim?

Come back Russians all is forgiven, and we can get rid of all these crooked Australians. Never trust anyone with an Australian accent.

Jim

Congratulations on achieving 10 years as a member of Thaivisa. thumbsup.gif

What's it like in the legendary "Decade" forum?

However, having been around so long, I'm a little surprised you haven't properly familiarised yourself with rule # 7 of the forum.

Remember there is a line between banter and racism.

(for posters who don't know about the subject's fraud history, there is a link in a post on page 1)

In one or both of your ears? Beware, the style can make a difference and obviously already distinguishes between a decent person and a fraudster. Modern world is complicated and even if you are not Australian you can be doomed just by your appearance. whistling.gif

interesting observation.."doomed by your appearance''

Share the info please re; one earing in each ear and two earings in one ear..which option is better/worst?

If it is obvious as you say,that the style can make a difference between a decent person and a fraudster, i want to know the facts so i can easily spot the fraudster..and the decent person.

Bugger me! I'm an Aussie and I wear two earrings (sorry no tats). I better watch out for myself by the sounds of it.......then again I dont have to tell everyone I'm Canadian.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I tell em I'm a kiwi.

Nah, brings on too many comments about sheep and gumboots not to mention the 'fush an chups' !

• Like 1

Share the info please re; one earing in each ear and two earings in one ear..which option is better/worst?

If it is obvious as you say,that the style can make a difference between a decent person and a fraudster, i want to know the facts so i can easily spot the fraudster..and the decent person.

Two in one ear, but I get your sarcasm Richardlaugh.png

+1 ....smile.png but please TF..be specific mate..you didn't answer the question...Two in one ear.yes?..better or worse?Decent or fraudster? tongue.png

I need to know as i have met both types/styles lately..who is the good guy????

Who can i trust? Is the decent guy really a fraudster ,but wearing earrings differently just to appear decent.

Or is the fraudster gaining my trust by appearing to be a decent guy by simply changing his style??

From what i can see these styles of earirngs wearings are apparently not a reliable method of determining ones moral character ...sad.png

• Like 1

+1 ....smile.png but please TF..be specific mate..you didn't answer the question...Two in one ear.yes?..better or worse?Decent or fraudster? tongue.png

I need to know as i have met both types/styles lately..who is the good guy????

Who can i trust? Is the decent guy really a fraudster ,but wearing earrings differently just to appear decent.

Or is the fraudster gaining my trust by appearing to be a decent guy by simply changing his style??

From what i can see these styles of earirngs wearings are apparently not a reliable method of determining ones moral character ...sad.png

If I cut off my left hand I have my right hand left ......right?biggrin.png

Sorry, Felix but after almost 14 years of living in the City of Angels in a developing country I ain't civilized enough anymore to keep up with the complex political correctness of the premium world. Most likely I am doomed already myself. I should possibly get me one, two or even better three not earings but earrings and a tat allowing decent people to spot me as a faudster right away. At least this would classify me then as a honest fraudster particularly since I do not feature an Aussie accent getting me even off Jim's hook. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another meaningless post. Fraud charges for what? Regarding the resort he is working for? Regarding getting a yellowshirt whistle and replacing it with a red coloured lint?

Fraud charges for ripping off many many innocent people , then moving to Bali to do the same and when finished there decided to give Thailand another go, Guilty as the day is long. Anyone who has been fortunate enough not to have ever met him, consider yourself very fortunate.