Drivers Licence Test

chiangrai

Hi,

I did my test before in Chiang Mai.I went totally unprepared but I got the driving part O.k.

The written part was done on computers with multiple choice questions.

I failed this 3 or 4 times because 4 or five of the questions didn't make sense to me even though I am a native English speaker.

Eventually I had to go to the practice computer provided just out side the test room.

I wrote down the questions that didn't make sense and their answers on a little piece of paper ,did the test again and passed because I cheated.

That was years ago in Chiang Mai.Now I'm doing it again in Chiang Rai.

So my question is is there a website with the written test on it so I can be prepared this time.They might have changed the questions and they might all make sense now but if not I will have to cheat again.

All help appreciated.

The questions seem to be the same. I was talking to an official and he told me there are plans to change, but not for a few years... I let my licenses lapse and had to re-sit twice! I passed the first (car I think) and failed the second! The official let me retake it several times until I passed - not a problem. I told the guy I could not understand the question because the English was not clear - he understood and his translation included the answer :)

The questions seem to be the same. I was talking to an official and he told me there are plans to change, but not for a few years... I let my licenses lapse and had to re-sit twice! I passed the first (car I think) and failed the second!  The official let me retake it several times until I passed - not a problem. I told the guy I could not understand the question because the English was not clear - he understood and his translation included the answer :)

Same here!

Questions are not very logical.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app