E-Cig and Liquid supplier in Pattaya

TheAceFace

jUST BOUGHT MY E-CIG YESTERDAY IN TUKCOM just across from Pattaya-2-U computer store. Down on the ground floor if you walk in from the front of tukcom and stay on your left just before the SCB, the guy who sells knifes and all that stuff also sells the liquid. I think they are not illegal here. Also in Central I am told they have the liquid there. The guy in tukcom didn't have a huge variety, just Marboro, L&M Red and some other flavoured ones that I don't want. I want to find L&M Blue and even Krong Thep but maybe I will try Central.

• Like 1

They are illegal but all street sellers sell them ! Easy to know...

Can you provide proof of how you think they are illegal? They are legal everywhere else in the world so why wouldn't they be here? Just do a Google search. You can buy them at tukcom and they are in open display cases, not hidden and at reputable shops so please tell us where you get your info?

They are illegal but all street sellers sell them ! Easy to know...

Can you provide proof of how you think they are illegal? They are legal everywhere else in the world so why wouldn't they be here? Just do a Google search. You can buy them at tukcom and they are in open display cases, not hidden and at reputable shops so please tell us where you get your info?

They are illegal in Singapore and Malaysia as well, afaik.