Many females want to be fair skin. Why are they so Prejudice? Or are they?

quiuvo

A fattie in the West doesn't get much attention from men.

A brown girl in Thailand doesn't get much attention from men.

Nothing wrong with fatties or brown girls. You are free to love them as much you like.

But don't attack and reeducate people who have different tastes than you. We don't need PC zealots.

thank you

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, it is a woman thing, and it's too complicated for men to comprehend.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

we understand perfectly. the fact that you are willing to risk skin disease or perhaps cancer chasing it is not that complicated. silly, but not complicated.

So why don't you tell all those farang women tanning themselves?

feel free to let us all know how you know I dont

Really? So you're out there telling all women of the world to stop trying to change their skin color because you don't approve? Well at least you're consistent...according to you.

All females desire to be fairer. Even the white ones yes there are many white females that tan themselves but think about this. They are deathly pale. Some white ppl are just deathly pale so they do tan not that they actually want to be black skinned or really tanned or anything it's just that they are so pale on the extreme scale that even if they did tan they wouldn't be dark skinned like a mexican/thai female. Most females of every race desire to be fairer not darker. African females use bleaching for example. Some white females tan cos most of them are so pale anyhow. The ones like say the spanish ones that aren't that dark don't tan.

This 'females' thing is derogatory, never mind racist. You are referring to a race of people, which you hold in low esteem, rather like farm animals, 'Thai 'males' also I see a lot on this forum.

Thai WOMEN, Thai MEN. Geddit? <deleted>

All females desire to be fairer. Even the white ones yes there are many white females that tan themselves but think about this. They are deathly pale. Some white ppl are just deathly pale so they do tan not that they actually want to be black skinned or really tanned or anything it's just that they are so pale on the extreme scale that even if they did tan they wouldn't be dark skinned like a mexican/thai female. Most females of every race desire to be fairer not darker. African females use bleaching for example. Some white females tan cos most of them are so pale anyhow. The ones like say the spanish ones that aren't that dark don't tan.

cheesy.gif , what a load of nonsense............. So a pale bird ''tans'' to be not so pale...........cheesy.gif

What a load of rolox................cheesy.gif

cheesy.gif , what a load of nonsense............. So a pale bird ''tans'' to be not so pale...........cheesy.gif

I agree. This lady tans because she wants to look tanned. She looks OK either way but she prefers the dark look.

post-187908-0-25846100-1385563076_thumb.

• Like 1

That is because there are many people who tan are still consisted fair and light skin in many standards of the world. I know women who tan not to be dark, but to have a little color from the sun and they are still fair skinned. Those that go overboard are probably addicted because it is in fact addictive like drugs.

I agree. This lady tans because she wants to look tanned. She looks OK either way but she prefers the dark look.

Not many people who tan want to be very dark, or like that orange lady some just want more color that comes from sun. Many who do it still are consisted light.

Not many people who tan want to be very dark, or like that orange lady some just want more color that comes from sun. Many who do it still are consisted light.

George Hamilton American movie star and trendsetter.

post-187908-0-04001500-1385564694_thumb.

George Hamilton American movie star and trendsetter.

Never heard of him. But I was thinking of Hollywood movie stars likely Ryan Gosling and Leo Decaprio who look nothing like that man and they are trendsetters as well.

This 'females' thing is derogatory, never mind racist. You are referring to a race of people, which you hold in low esteem, rather like farm animals, 'Thai 'males' also I see a lot on this forum.

Thai WOMEN, Thai MEN. Geddit? <deleted>

What are you on about? You smoking something? Brain malfunction? I stated matter of factly that by and large women of different races all want to be fairer and that's it.

Go back and read my post again another one with the brain malfunction. It doesn't apply to western or the very white ones cos they are already so white so they tan themselves. I said all women desire to be fairer but that doesn't mean literally white. The ones that are already pale desire to look a bit tan to look more "healthy".

That is because there are many people who tan are still consisted fair and light skin in many standards of the world. I know women who tan not to be dark, but to have a little color from the sun and they are still fair skinned. Those that go overboard are probably addicted because it is in fact addictive like drugs.

That is correct and that was my point all along even the fair skinned women that tan to get a bit of color do you think they want to actually have black skin like say an african or maybe some issan girl? No.

Oh yes cos of one person that means it sort of makes the statement wrong.

Just like in the west there are men that like fat women of course. Does this mean that fat women are attractive? No of course not fat women are still considered less attractive than thin ones but there are men that prefer fat women over thin ones but society in the west and by extension most of the world consider a thin woman more attractive than a fat one. I cannot believe i am explaining something so simple like this.

cheesy.gif , sorry I laugh at posts that say white ladies go to tanning shops not to get tanned......................cheesy.gif

Nobody is saying that, Jesus. All people are saying is that tan is not always mean dark, it could mean just a tad more bronze than natural skin color and I have had friends who tanned and were still fair skinned and light so I am talking from experience .

Oh yes cos of one person that means it sort of makes the statement wrong.

Just like in the west there are men that like fat women of course. Does this mean that fat women are attractive? No of course not fat women are still considered less attractive than thin ones but there are men that prefer fat women over thin ones but society in the west and by extension most of the world consider a thin woman more attractive than a fat one. I cannot believe i am explaining something so simple like this.

If you go to college at some point in your future try Daytona for spring break. Tis obvious you have never been there.

post-187908-0-56909700-1385607997_thumb.

• 1 month later...

The reasons are:

1. Thai women grew up believing that light skin is more beautiful than dark skin.

2. Thai men prefer light skin women.

3. Thai girls idolize Japanese, Chinese, and Korean girls, they want be like them and look like them.

4. In the past, dark skin represents poor or farmer, not sure it still stands now.

So there you have it--the reason.

Can relate to why nordics want tanned skin,,

-A nice tan is considered attractive for the other gender

-In the past tanned skin represented wealth. Only the rich people coid afford to go on holyday to exotic countries

The sad part is that these days young girls inject hormones (Melanotan) to get tanned, but and up looking like sh**t

I guess we all want what we can't have, so we cheat to make us feel better

The reasons are:

1. Thai women grew up believing that light skin is more beautiful than dark skin.

3. Thai girls idolize Japanese, Chinese, and Korean girls, they want be like them and look like them.

4. In the past, dark skin represents poor or farmer, not sure it still stands now.

-In the past tanned skin represented wealth. Only the rich people coid afford to go on holyday to exotic countries

The sad part is that these days young girls inject hormones (Melanotan) to get tanned, but and up looking like sh**t

I've been corrected in a PM on my statement about how tanned skin represented wealth in the past. I was told it was opposite... Not so sure about this, as my grandmother told me how all the poor kids was jealous when some kid come back from their holiday with a nice bronze...

So I stand by my statement :)

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The reasons are:

I've been corrected in a PM on my statement about how tanned skin represented wealth in the past. I was told it was opposite... Not so sure about this, as my grandmother told me how all the poor kids was jealous when some kid come back from their holiday with a nice bronze...

So I stand by my statement :)

In Europe from Middle Ages to Victorian era to early 1900s, people did everything in their power to stay as white as possible with powders and lead. Even in ancient Egypt, Rome and Greece...the ladies made sure to be very fair skinned again with dangerous lead and other ways. It represented beauty and wealth. Same with ancient China, Korea, Japan....

Queen Elizabeth I who was the epitome of wealth and elegance always powdered her already white skin to look even fairer. The "bronze" look is fairly recent actually and is a trend that became popular in the 40s but now looking at Hollywood is not as big of a deal. People are sporting the untanned look.

Little history for you:)

So I stand by my statement smile.png

Unfashionable in the West until the 20's, when Coco Chanel came back from the Riviera having accidentally tanned.

Health benefits of sunshine were then discovered, and later non-wealthy people started to be able to travel, so being able to get a tan was a status symbol.

It's all relative, for some people only 100 years ago is distant past, for others very recent.SAn

And obviously none of this has anything to do with racism. . .

Edited by wym
  • Like 1

The premise of your op is flawed. Only white people can be predudiced, bigots or racists. For any other race color or creed it's cultural differances.

I disagree. In general most ladies do want to be more fair skinned. But some Northern Europeans want some tan , bronze like, skin. Some dark skinned ladies are super comfortable with their shade as am I .

The reasons are:

So I stand by my statement smile.png

In Europe from Middle Ages to Victorian era to early 1900s, people did everything in their power to stay as white as possible with powders and lead. Even in ancient Egypt, Rome and Greece...the ladies made sure to be very fair skinned again with dangerous lead and other ways. It represented beauty and wealth. Same with ancient China, Korea, Japan....

Queen Elizabeth I who was the epitome of wealth and elegance always powdered her already white skin to look even fairer. The "bronze" look is fairly recent actually and is a trend that became popular in the 40s but now looking at Hollywood is not as big of a deal. People are sporting the untanned look.

Little history for you:)

Thank you for the history lesson! It was never my favourite subject, So i guess i have to admit my assumtions may be wrong.... Oh darn that hurts crying.gif

In Norway we found oil in the 50s, so that's where our timeline begins smile.png

Luckily i am right about all the other stuff i post haha

Why should we not approve of anyone who wants to have lighter skin?

Its their skin,

And none off my nose.

Since many Farang broads like to be browner, especially in the winter time, when they go to tanning places,

THen why can't THai girls be lighter?

Anyway, as I say here, it does not really matter much in the long run,

We are all bound to be wrinkled soon enough.

And wrinkles are worse than any shade of skin.

• Like 1

Why should we not approve of anyone who wants to have lighter skin?

Its their skin,

And none off my nose.

Since many Farang broads like to be browner, especially in the winter time, when they go to tanning places,

THen why can't THai girls be lighter?

Anyway, as I say here, it does not really matter much in the long run,

We are all bound to be wrinkled soon enough.

And wrinkles are worse than any shade of skin.

I am going to take note of your nickname (avatar) you are great mak mak and I say great to the light skinned parts of the body contrasting the bronze/semi brown skin.