Many females want to be fair skin. Why are they so Prejudice? Or are they?

quiuvo

very simple. because hey have been told from birth that white skin is more beautiful and dark skin is ugly.

funny thing is its true. I just dont seen good looking dark skin thai girls.

You are only joking aren't you???

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brainwashed. Not prejudice.

then everyone is brainwashed if they follow any beauty trend in this world

Correct

Brainwashed. Not prejudice.

What is the difference. The caste system in India or the KKK in the USA. Prejudice or brainwashing. One is brainwashed into being prejudiced.

Fair point, i never thought about it like that.

I think it is about time Thailand came away from this type of thinking. Hasn't the country grew enough to get over this "if you're dark, you're poor" mentality.

When will it stop?

I saw a dark skinned girl waiting at my bus stop the other day. She was as black as most African people. Very very attractive. And she didn't seem any poorer than any of the light skinned girls standing with us at the bus stop.

I think it is about time Thailand came away from this type of thinking. Hasn't the country grew enough to get over this "if you're dark, you're poor" mentality.

When will it stop?

I saw a dark skinned girl waiting at my bus stop the other day. She was as black as most African people. Very very attractive. And she didn't seem any poorer than any of the light skinned girls standing with us at the bus stop.

You would think so. Do most people who post on Thai Visa think Europeans are superior to Asians in almost every category? I would say Thailand will get over it's if you're dark poor, attitude about the same time English speaking people get over the notion that everyone should speak English, The sun never sets on...

Farang women want to look Thai, they pay oooooooooodles of cash to do it. Soooooo go figure. coffee1.gif

rather odd way to put it that western women want tans. If farang women wanted to "Look Thai" they would be having nose jobs and eye tucks to do so and that isn't happening Next time try to post in a way that makes more sense. cheers.

Farang women want to look Thai, they pay oooooooooodles of cash to do it. Soooooo go figure. coffee1.gif

rather odd way to put it that western women want tans. If farang women wanted to "Look Thai" they would be having nose jobs and eye tucks to do so and that isn't happening Next time try to post in a way that makes more sense. cheers.

My apologies. My reference to Thai could have been Indian or any other lass with a tanned skin. My point was that many farang women want to look darker, and many Thai women want to look lighter. Noooo difference if the girls want to alter their appearance wherever they come from..

White brown or black of course nowadays it is a fashion, and it was fashion also in the 1700:s when they powdered their own faces

in france, which spread all over Europe.

This fashion is now valid in the third world such as Thailand, because suntan/black is the same as people that have to work out in the

sunshine (low class people).

The fashion changed during the 1960:ies a bit, and changed into black as a good thing, Meaning that black skin shows that these people

had the money to go on holiday and the white fairy skinned people was low class without any money....

Thailand is exactly like that and in all other aspects as well.

glegolo

very simple. because hey have been told from birth that white skin is more beautiful and dark skin is ugly.

funny thing is its true. I just dont seen good looking dark skin thai girls.

I tend to find lighter skinned Thai girls more attractive, but that's gotta be the most idiotic thing anyone's ever come up with on this forum. (And that's saying more than a lot.)

White brown or black of course nowadays it is a fashion, and it was fashion also in the 1700:s when they powdered their own faces

in france, which spread all over Europe.

This fashion is now valid in the third world such as Thailand, because suntan/black is the same as people that have to work out in the

sunshine (low class people).

The fashion changed during the 1960:ies a bit, and changed into black as a good thing, Meaning that black skin shows that these people

had the money to go on holiday and the white fairy skinned people was low class without any money....

Thailand is exactly like that and in all other aspects as well.

glegolo

Thais going to the UK for hols do not return white................whistling.gif

Hello all,

I think point 4 of the list above is of some relevance. Indeed, and this is not limited to Thailand, it's true in the Phillippines and elsewhere, there is an indigenous population of quite dark skin and rather pronounced ethnic features. These people were here first. Then, and please correct me for periods and such, 5000 - 3000 BC settlers arrived from elsewhere, for example Indonesia. These were warriors and had lighter skin. Soon they acquired the topmost positions in society. They have a more "Asian normal" appearance, less pronounced cheekbones etc. It is plainly obvious how these latter became the "ideal" that all Thai society wants to be, whereas of the former group, many end up as bar girls. These social tendencies last forever. I find it a pity because sometimes dark skin is quite beautiful, but of course if it is associated with poverty and backwardness and these people despise themselves, these things are much stronger than you and I (or she and I)

In "white skinned people" countries a fortune is spent on being "brown" even if it is only for a few weeks.

Here in Belgium we have very expensive salons where one pays a LOT of money to climb into a sort of chrome coffin, which is then closed on the victim, who emerges 30 minutes later, poorer and a sort of orange colour.

Ladies with blonde hair like to be brunette, if they have wavy or curly hair, they want it to be straight.

Africans spend a fortune on products like "Ambi" one of the always carcinogenerous "skin whitening" creams.

Friend, if you lady uses skin whiteners - and if you are fond of her - stop her immediately.

They don't look nearly so nice with skin cancer - though like the salon treatments - it doesn't last long.

In "white skinned people" countries a fortune is spent on being "brown" even if it is only for a few weeks.

Here in Belgium we have very expensive salons where one pays a LOT of money to climb into a sort of chrome coffin, which is then closed on the victim, who emerges 30 minutes later, poorer and a sort of orange colour.

Ladies with blonde hair like to be brunette, if they have wavy or curly hair, they want it to be straight.

Africans spend a fortune on products like "Ambi" one of the always carcinogenerous "skin whitening" creams.

Friend, if you lady uses skin whiteners - and if you are fond of her - stop her immediately.

They don't look nearly so nice with skin cancer - though like the salon treatments - it doesn't last long.

Have you ever stopped a Thai women from doing anything she wanted to do (even the deodorant has whitening agent) ? smile.png

Edited by thailiketoo

Most attractive Thai women, in my opinion, tend to be what I call sunkissed or honey-dipped complexion. Drive me absolutely wild. Just light enough to look delicate and just enough colour to be 'exotic'. Not unlike many of the mixed race Brazilian women.

• Like 2

Most attractive Thai women, in my opinion, tend to be what I call sunkissed or honey-dipped complexion. Drive me absolutely wild. Just light enough to look delicate and just enough colour to be 'exotic'. Not unlike many of the mixed race Brazilian women.

Do you take a paint chart to the bar?

post-187908-0-81969100-1385291014_thumb.

Why are Thai females so adamant about having a fair complexion?

I guess for the same reason all the farang studs know they need to put in the extra beach time to get that killer tan. Is that a Speedo he's wearing?

4c8126a8caf977.03368241frogview-gallery.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

Aloha

Such a shame, a tanned or brown body is so much healthier and more attractive then a pale white person, look at all the untanned white people, burning themselves trying to be brown...

Advertising only for profit, Toxic Cigarettes Butts (Filters) that make one look so cool, Junk food, great for you, Soda makes one feel better, White is in, brown out...

What ever BS sells, having no concerns for ones health, some of these whiteners are quite bad for ones skin...

Thailand! Before other places changed it, had no Plastic, Toxic filters, Styrofoam, Disposable Diapers or Lighters, Junk food outlets...

Who? Brought all these things over here and no education along with it, only interest, give me da-buck, the hell with your health, we want your coin...

Hey! KOTO could be wrong, right or crazy...Up to you how you want to look at it... post-51002-0-62218000-1385292743_thumb.j

Do you take a paint chart to the bar?

I don't drink or goto bars anymore. My colour palette is built into my eye balls and brain.

this just the age old issue of the grass is greener on the other side,

Before the industrial revolution, women (and probably men) wanted light skin to show that they did not need to work outside. Once factory work became common, so did tanning to show they were well off enough to do so.

Thais who want whiter skin are doing so to distance themselves from looking like laborers.

I don't think this is racism rather than misplaced vanity.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

From what I understand of what my other half said. I lighter skin tone is better, she avoids sun whenever possible and yes it would seem that without makeup her skin tone is slightly darker.

I asked why and was told that it's a class thing. People with darker skin are of a lower class. Of working class because they work in labour type jobs.

Now please do not take this as a truth or my opinion just sharing what I've been told. I mean no offence or wish to offend with this statement.

Personally I don't understand it but it's no different to the large amounts of UK white girls that risk their health to try and get darker.

Aloha

Such a shame, a tanned or brown body is so much healthier and more attractive then a pale white person, look at all the untanned white people, burning themselves trying to be brown...

Advertising only for profit, Toxic Cigarettes Butts (Filters) that make one look so cool, Junk food, great for you, Soda makes one feel better, White is in, brown out...

What ever BS sells, having no concerns for ones health, some of these whiteners are quite bad for ones skin...

Thailand! Before other places changed it, had no Plastic, Toxic filters, Styrofoam, Disposable Diapers or Lighters, Junk food outlets...

Who? Brought all these things over here and no education along with it, only interest, give me da-buck, the hell with your health, we want your coin...

Hey! KOTO could be wrong, right or crazy...Up to you how you want to look at it... attachicon.gif018.JPG

"Such a shame, a tanned or brown body is so much healthier and more attractive then a pale white person ..."

There's no denying that.

A New Jersey woman was arrested after police said she brought her 5-year-old daughter into a tanning booth, causing the girl to suffer burns. But 44-year-old Patricia Krentcil, who was charged with second-degree child - See more at: http://bossip.com/580433/tanning-booth-mother-who-brought-5-year-old-to-booth-and-was-arrested-says-its-just-a-misunderstanding-video69691/#sthash.H65NeNYN.dpuf

too-much-tanning2.png

• Like 1