Home Pro

sceadugenga

I really need to learn the city more. I didn't know there was a Homepro already, and of course am surprised to hear there is now a second one.

I have been watching the new Thai Watsadu develop though. When does that open?

Edit: I just realized that Torrens was talking about a Chiang Mai Homepro. So I assume this new Homepro is the first one in CR.

Edited by canuckamuck

The service is what I have become used to in Thailand, my companion and I were just checking the place out after lunch but in a very short time we were approached by an older employee who spoke reasonable English who was quite prepared to help us with any inquiries we may have had.

I was impressed with the kitchen ware section that carried quality items at competitive prices to the new Robinson's department store.

• Like 1

So I managed to get over the Home Pro yesterday. I think it is great. They have an excellent selection of things i used to go to Global House in Chiang Mai for. So sorry Chiang Mai you are going to see even less of me.

With this and Thai Watsadu opening shortly, DIY will be a different experience in the Rai. Too bad I just finished an extension to my house.

• Like 1