Govt to restore control

Lite Beer

cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20> Love the way the know all falangs go on rambling and raving about just about anything ..... Just spoke to my die hard RED shirt nieghbours again and they laughed when I told them what Falang are talking about ... They said, they are tired of Thaksin trying to run their country when he is not man enough to be here , and they don't like all the problems his family make .... Their words not mine.... but kinda makes me think what the THAIS are talking about ..... coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif alt=coffee1.gif width=32 height=24>

It's a pity really that you have allowed yourself to be indoctrinated by your die hard red neighbors.

Normally indoctrination needs to be done from childhood, but some more vulnerable types can be converted at any age so long as their IQ does not exceed a certain low threshold.

Thainy Tim ... Wasn't he some sort of joke singer ???clap2.gif Whatever , Indoctrinated, ??? Not sure what your trying to sing there Tiny ... If you read CAREFULLY I was repeating , in English, what my Red shirt THAI neighbours said !!!! .. NEVER did I express MY opinion there!!! Listening to thais in Thailand isn't a bad thing you know !!! Maybe you should try it one day instead of slagging it off with Falang on a keyboard !! Get a life !! Now off you go Thainy , back to Tip Toeing through your TWOLIPS !1 cheesy.gif

You cherry picked what you wanted to have your red shirt friends who could not read or speak English to believe.

Oh we are so fooled.

Ask them why their is 180,000 anti government protestors from all different forms of persuasion rallying and only 50,000 Pro Government demenstrations from only one persuasion.

Don't forget the anti Government speakers have even had red shirts on their stage agreeing with them.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yingluck also urges former Democrat MPs, who led protesters to government buildings, to solve conflicts through parliamentary procedure.

Oh, now parliamentary procedure is useful? Last time parliamentary procedure was a mockery with the rushing of the amnesty bill...

Yingluck keeps asking for the protesters to solve conflicts through parliamentary procedures because she knows the protesters are in the minority and she doesn't attend those meetings herself. If you don't do your homework, you get further and further behind.

Look what happened to your country Yingluck while you were out shopping and having the cabinets reshuffled so everybody could get a piece of the pie.

You didn't do your job Yingluck, you know that, and this is what happens when you let others do for themselves using your name.

Shame on you, you have no one to blame but yourself. wai.gif

• Like 1

cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20> Love the way the know all falangs go on rambling and raving about just about anything ..... Just spoke to my die hard RED shirt nieghbours again and they laughed when I told them what Falang are talking about ... They said, they are tired of Thaksin trying to run their country when he is not man enough to be here , and they don't like all the problems his family make .... Their words not mine.... but kinda makes me think what the THAIS are talking about ..... coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif alt=coffee1.gif width=32 height=24>

It's a pity really that you have allowed yourself to be indoctrinated by your die hard red neighbors.

Normally indoctrination needs to be done from childhood, but some more vulnerable types can be converted at any age so long as their IQ does not exceed a certain low threshold.

Thainy Tim ... Wasn't he some sort of joke singer ???clap2.gif Whatever , Indoctrinated, ??? Not sure what your trying to sing there Tiny ... If you read CAREFULLY I was repeating , in English, what my Red shirt THAI neighbours said !!!! .. NEVER did I express MY opinion there!!! Listening to thais in Thailand isn't a bad thing you know !!! Maybe you should try it one day instead of slagging it off with Falang on a keyboard !! Get a life !! Now off you go Thainy , back to Tip Toeing through your TWOLIPS !1 cheesy.gif

You cherry picked what you wanted to have your red shirt friends who could not read or speak English to believe.

Oh we are so fooled.

Ask them why their is 180,000 anti government protestors from all different forms of persuasion rallying and only 50,000 Pro Government demenstrations from only one persuasion.

Don't forget the anti Government speakers have even had red shirts on their stage agreeing with them.

Whistles talk Thai follow?

This is not a "Ghandi" like protest, these are the same thugs who took over the airport a few years ago sad.png They have already taken over government buildings, assulted foreign journalists who tried to report on their actions, and are in the process of taking control of the Thai television network. Ms. Shinawatra has been very patient with these hooligans thus far, with the feeling that if you give a rabid dog enough rope they will eventually hang themself, and Mr. Suthep is currently wrapping that rope around his neck. These infantile yellow shirt radicals have been allowed the right to assemble and protest for 2 days now and they have finally crossed the line like we all knew they would, it is now time to end this situation before Thailand gets another black eye like the airport debaclewai.gif

VERY WELL SAID clap2.gif

Does positing in all caps make you louder?annoyed.gif

Yes, like the (ex) lady red shirt who spoke the other night from the anti-gov. stage, she has just been released from goal for being part of a group who burnt down a city hall (somewhere or other). Why did she do it, because Thaksin and his band of merry men "conned" her, promising all sorts of incentives and told her it was the right thing to do, not all that bright to do it but in the heat of the moment yadda yadda. Short story - it has cost her and her family all their land and resources for lawyers etc- their house was to be re-claimed by the bank effective immediately, her mother died while she was locked up and wasn't allowed out or the funeral, and what did the red-shirt movement do for her while in goal - absolutely nothing - no financial backing or even a visit.

No wonder the reds are speaking out from the anti-government stage, they are starting to see thru all the bullsh-it and lies.

Hopefully more will come forward and vote against the little pretend emperor when the time comes for another election.

• Like 2

"She said the enforcement is necessary following the invasion into government buildings, which disrupts government operations and threatens the national security."

Yingluck is the only one who threatens the national security bah.gif

Yes, like the (ex) lady red shirt who spoke the other night from the anti-gov. stage, she has just been released from goal for being part of a group who burnt down a city hall (somewhere or other). Why did she do it, because Thaksin and his band of merry men "conned" her, promising all sorts of incentives and told her it was the right thing to do, not all that bright to do it but in the heat of the moment yadda yadda. Short story - it has cost her and her family all their land and resources for lawyers etc- their house was to be re-claimed by the bank effective immediately, her mother died while she was locked up and wasn't allowed out or the funeral, and what did the red-shirt movement do for her while in goal - absolutely nothing - no financial backing or even a visit.

No wonder the reds are speaking out from the anti-government stage, they are starting to see thru all the bullsh-it and lies.

Hopefully more will come forward and vote against the little pretend emperor when the time comes for another election.

Very tragic but please think of what of what the avatar says.......it's Therapist,...... not The rapist. When quoting to reinforce my point of them following like sheep without thinking of the consequences or for themselves please don't turn your thoughts into mine.

Please identify these "old hands".

Thank you.

Names please that is some thing that they don't know. they just know there is a boogy man under their bed waiting to get them

How predictable. The losers are coming out with the most idiotic statements.

Try as you will you will never change the fact that this is not a yellow shirt movement.

This is a movement by grassroots citizens from all walks of life and political belief. The Yellow shirts are just riding on the coat tails of honest loving hard working Thailand citizens from all over the country. They were a political dead issue who seized on the work of honest citizens to try to justify their existence.They are not being paid for their protesting. Reason being some thing you people will never understand. They love Thailand and are tired of seeing it raped. Maybe you enjoy watching that but they don't. Maybe your a business man able to get into the trough with the other pigs.

As for the last government being yellow shirts explain to me why the yellow shirts would not vote for the

democrats. If they had we would have a far different government.

The facts are it is not and never will be a yellow shirt movement. It is from all political persuasion, They have even had red shirts up on the stage denying the government.

So you bunch just carry on and blame it all on as an all but defunct yellow shirt party. It will still be a protest by people who love Thailand.

On another note I felt kind of sorry when I saw the red shirt rally in there football stadium. So many empty seats and leaders who looked lost. They probably wanted to start jumping around and urging their supporters they had to burn Bangkok down.

Just like in their glory days of 2010

Do you have the capacity to watch and understand ASTV? Do you know the main players in the yellow shirt movement? Have you learnt who Anupong is yet? Ignorance is bliss.

You must be the most blissful man in Thailand.thumbsup.gif

Now Sondhi called the PAD supporters to help to protect Suthep...Sondhi, a resigned leader and not Chamlong for obvious reasons, BUT...there were already many yellow shirts at the Ratchadamnoen rally, so there was no need to call the yellows to join the protests and to protect Suthep now....it's just a part of the strategy, in order to cover themselves against persecution. And please don't call me a red shirt supporter once again.

Here it comes. Who are they going to get to enforce this?

Rules.of engagement anyone?,,wouldn't want yingluck up.on any charges now would we?

The only group with enough power would be the army but whose side are they on?

well who is in charge? The ministry of defense is governed by Yingluck...so easy

Oh we are so fooled.

Sorry Hello Dolly , I t hink you missed the quote , This is what some thais said !!!!! .... They are not happy with the Shin. Family !!!! ,.,... NEVER did I express my political opinion or views !!!! .... I've followed your many posts, and respect them !! I think you just miss understood mine here ........ Keep up the good posts !! ...........................Hey Tiny !! Is that what ya missus calls ya cheesy.gif

This is not a "Ghandi" like protest, these are the same thugs who took over the airport a few years ago sad.png They have already taken over government buildings, assulted foreign journalists who tried to report on their actions, and are in the process of taking control of the Thai television network. Ms. Shinawatra has been very patient with these hooligans thus far, with the feeling that if you give a rabid dog enough rope they will eventually hang themself, and Mr. Suthep is currently wrapping that rope around his neck. These infantile yellow shirt radicals have been allowed the right to assemble and protest for 2 days now and they have finally crossed the line like we all knew they would, it is now time to end this situation before Thailand gets another black eye like the airport debaclewai.gif

VERY WELL SAID clap2.gif

Does positing in all caps make you louder?annoyed.gif

He knows he is full of crap but wanted to post some of his Bull <deleted> knowing the Mods would remove it. But he feels better now.

Oh we are so fooled.

Sorry Hello Dolly , I t hink you missed the quote , This is what some thais said !!!!! .... They are not happy with the Shin. Family !!!! ,.,... NEVER did I express my political opinion or views !!!! .... I've followed your many posts, and respect them !! I think you just miss understood mine here ........ Keep up the good posts !! ...........................Hey Tiny !! Is that what ya missus calls ya cheesy.gif

True it was just your neighbors and what they said about Thaksin makes sense to me. I would wonder why they are still red shirts with those beliefs. Not for me to know or ever understand. My wife has trained me well in not trying to understand Thai logic.

My reply was based on this part of your post.

Just spoke to my die hard RED shirt nieghbours again and they laughed when I told them what Falang are talking about

Sorry Hello Dolly , I t hink you missed the quote , This is what some thais said !!!!! .... They are not happy with the Shin. Family !!!! ,.,... NEVER did I express my political opinion or views !!!! .... I've followed your many posts, and respect them !! I think you just miss understood mine here ........ Keep up the good posts !! ..

True it was just your neighbors and what they said about Thaksin makes sense to me. I would wonder why they are still red shirts with those beliefs. Not for me to know or ever understand. My wife has trained me well in not trying to understand Thai logic.

My reply was based on this part of your post.

Just spoke to my die hard RED shirt nieghbours again and they laughed when I told them what Falang are talking about

Perhaps Ex Red Shirts would be appropriate now : Point Taken on the quote !! wai.gif ..... Thanks for your reply !! thumbsup.gif