need a Bobcat with driver

johnmcc6

Anyone know of a bobcat hire to level a small block and pull out some old bamboo? I can get any number of small operators with smaller machines but they have tracks and only a bobcat will be able to dance around the trees. Thanks in advance.

6 men with hoes and shovels = one bobcat in Th. Cheaper.

Have yet to find a bobcat or mustang.... Kubota supposedly have a tracked skid-steer loader available, yet to see one. I often dry-hired a bobcat in Oz for those difficult jobs ... awesome little machines!

What is used here, are Macro's .. or excavators. With tracks. I've used a few medium-sized ones @ 5k baht per day (as below) and the mini-macro's are cheaper @ ~3.5K .. wet hire, incl delivery.

IMG_7506.JPG

6 men with hoes and shovels = one bobcat in Th. Cheaper.

Have yet to find a bobcat or mustang.... Kubota supposedly have a tracked skid-steer loader available, yet to see one. I often dry-hired a bobcat in Oz for those difficult jobs ... awesome little machines!

What is used here, are Macro's .. or excavators. With tracks. I've used a few medium-sized ones @ 5k baht per day (as below) and the mini-macro's are cheaper @ ~3.5K .. wet hire, incl delivery.

IMG_7506.JPG

Thanks Rob...I had the rig in your picture . That's why I need a Bobcat lol...The tracks really tear up the ground around my trees. It looks like six on a shovel . then.

Well, if you ever find a Bobcat in this couintry, let me know. I sure could use one but have never seen anything close. I need a big pile of topsoil I reserved carried around the property and spread. If it is "pushed" with a tractor: (a) I will lose a lot of it where I don't want it, and (B) I'll get a lot of compaction I don't want as the tractor rolls back and forth repeatedly.

My wife urges me to use the "Captain Rob method": 10 men with shovels and wheel barrows. Cheaper, dirt exactly where I want it, no unwanted compaction.

I keep forgetting that people are cheaper than fuel here. Or another way of looking at it is that rice is cheaper than diesel.