unlimited packages/speed offfered by true move H.

ultimate weapon

I have a CAT my 3g 5 GB plan (which uses TRUE's towers and has great coverage). It is better than TRUE because when the speed drops, it drops to 384kb, still fast enough to do most things other than stream video. It is less convenient than TRUE because you have to do it prepaid. Good luck.

What is a CAT?

Considering that yours isn't a prepaid number unlike my a tourist prepaid sim well i figure you have many options.

I was told by cso the speed drops to i think 128kbps after 1GB is used up which of course some BS thing why offer unlimited then? Just frigging charge for all the data but maintain the speed it isn't like the users have much choice do they?

I just started using ToT's post-paid 3G service. "Perfect Storm" is the name of the package. It's 990 baht for unlimited usage capped at 2Mbps. Been using it quite heavily today without any issues. I went into ToT's office at Jamjuree square near MBK with my passport and was out 5 minutes later with my SIM. I'm using a Huawei portable hotspot from AIS. Ironically, my upload speed is faster than download. Also, around Jatujak market my download speed was around 14mbps while everywhere else is a near constant 2mbps.

IMO, if you're looking for a SIM that maintains tolerable DL speeds there is no other choice out there... that is unless you don't mind topping up 150 baht for every 1gb over your DL cap.

I just started using ToT's post-paid 3G service. "Perfect Storm" is the name of the package. It's 990 baht for unlimited usage capped at 2Mbps. Been using it quite heavily today without any issues. I went into ToT's office at Jamjuree square near MBK with my passport and was out 5 minutes later with my SIM. I'm using a Huawei portable hotspot from AIS. Ironically, my upload speed is faster than download. Also, around Jatujak market my download speed was around 14mbps while everywhere else is a near constant 2mbps.

IMO, if you're looking for a SIM that maintains tolerable DL speeds there is no other choice out there... that is unless you don't mind topping up 150 baht for every 1gb over your DL cap.

Can you share any details re: your contract terms, esp. payment? Do they just send you a bill then you use 7/11 or your bank to make the payment each month?

http://www.tot3g.net/PromotionInfo.aspx?pid=23

http://icoverage.tot3g.net/

There used to be a few other TOT/MVNOs which offered similar un-capped plans, but all of those have been discontinued.

TOT/3G operates on 2100 MHz, and has decent coverage and very, very few customers so in many cases performance should be acceptable. In some rural areas back-haul may be the limiting factor.

The contract and payment method is the same as any other post paid provider.

Coverage is excellent and I've had no hiccups watching SD YouTube videos or downloading content via my PS3 and Wii U.

Haven't tried it outside BKK yet. I think they have coverage in Loei City of all places.

TOT have 5,200 or so base-stations throughout the Kingdom, but they've really never been able to make much headway. Also, most of their base-stations are a bit antiquated, but as your speed is capped at 2 Mbps that might not be an issue for you.

They were talking about expanding to 13,000 - 15,000 base-stations but that plan has been shelved.

http://icoverage.tot3g.net/