Thailand the hub

Kangawallafox

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hub of dominant, frustrated white males, incapable to listen to others, irritating know-it-alls, who cannot get any attention from emancipated females at home, and therefore coming to a development country where they can impress non-educated younger women with their supreme knowledge of basically everything.

Don't forget the hub of the aforementioned know all frustrated white males who insist they are the knowledge base of all things Thai who post incessantly on TV in a condescending manner in order to reach the heady heights of a member who has those red letters under their avatar. They have finally made something of themselves after all these years!!!!

Yay!!! No doubt another suspension of posting rights coming up.biggrin.png

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

Thailand is not the hub for anything,certainly not for tourism. 22 million a year is pretty low compared with most countries. It has to become more mature and responsible to become a hub of anything. Try learning from western countries and grow up.

hub of corrupt, brainless, incompetent institutions....

hub of addicted gamers

hub of road accidents caused by addicted mobile users.....

hub of addicted drinkers, young , old, Thai, Farang.....

hub of addicted yaba seekers, sellers and users...

etc etc etc coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Trying to be serious (for a moment). I refer only to global hubs, not regional hubs

- It is a hub for Thai food: nowhere else in the world do you get better Thai food at cheaper prices.

- It is a hub for Thai language use and Thai language education. Nowhere else in the world can compete.

- It is a hub for Thai massage: they are on every street corner and quite affordable.

- It is legitimately a worldwide hub for the commercial sex industry; I have never been anywhere else where it is so widespread, professionally run, and competitive in terms of price / service, and tolerated by the powers that be.

- It is a hub for the production of mulberry paper (in northern Thailand) ..... Not a lot of people know or care about that, I suppose, but pretty sure about that.

- It probably is a hub for the production of Durian..... not sure about that,.... maybe Indonesia or malaysia????

- It was a hub for rice export.......Maybe,,,,,, just maybe it will be so again, but I doubt it, as the country will soon get a reputation for selling rotten rice.... sure as 16 million tons of the stuff in storage.

I cant think of anything else.... can you?

Chicken. It's excellent for chicken.

It's also the hub of announcing a place to be a hub of whatever.

I think there should be a cap on hubs.

• Like 1

hub of dominant, frustrated white males, incapable to listen to others, irritating know-it-alls, who cannot get any attention from emancipated females at home, and therefore coming to a development country where they can impress non-educated younger women with their supreme knowledge of basically everything.

Don't forget the hub of the aforementioned know all frustrated white males who insist they are the knowledge base of all things Thai who post incessantly on TV in a condescending manner in order to reach the heady heights of a member who has those red letters under their avatar. They have finally made something of themselves after all these years!!!!

Bitter sounding with the crunch much like eating broken glass.

"Happiness abounds for those who open their minds and hearts".

• Like 1

we understand each other mudcrab.

no further comment (abuse of power is always in the air) whistling.gif

• Like 2

Trying to be serious (for a moment). I refer only to global hubs, not regional hubs

- It is a hub for Thai food: nowhere else in the world do you get better Thai food at cheaper prices.

- It is a hub for Thai language use and Thai language education. Nowhere else in the world can compete.

- It is a hub for Thai massage: they are on every street corner and quite affordable.

- It is legitimately a worldwide hub for the commercial sex industry; I have never been anywhere else where it is so widespread, professionally run, and competitive in terms of price / service, and tolerated by the powers that be.

- It is a hub for the production of mulberry paper (in northern Thailand) ..... Not a lot of people know or care about that, I suppose, but pretty sure about that.

- It probably is a hub for the production of Durian..... not sure about that,.... maybe Indonesia or malaysia????

- It was a hub for rice export.......Maybe,,,,,, just maybe it will be so again, but I doubt it, as the country will soon get a reputation for selling rotten rice.... sure as 16 million tons of the stuff in storage.

I cant think of anything else.... can you?

Chicken. It's excellent for chicken.

It's also the hub of announcing a place to be a hub of whatever.

I think there should be a cap on hubs.

You mean a hubcap?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

My hub of being Happy, Joyous and Free.

Oh gosh, there're so much negativities here. Finally, someone says something nice about Thailand.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Eeeeeeeeeer, he's in Scunthorpe..................laugh.png

• Like 1

My hub of being Happy, Joyous and Free.

Oh gosh, there're so much negativities here. Finally, someone says something nice about Thailand.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Eeeeeeeeeer, he's in Scunthorpe..................laugh.png