People and their Motorbikes in Thailand(images)

Dancealot

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ron, I hope you start loosing your trust in google/microsoft/windows now. Dont get dragged away by them and keep on doing your own thing,

Try out an independant website to store you images like flickr.

For you: the other ice man, ignoring the lottery advances....

I think Ron, just did what I did in farm photos with Picasa.... Using Google Chromebah.gif.... (am I right Ron???? ) Bloody useless program, except for watching TV programs.... I just don't know why people think Chrome is the cats meow...blink.pngfacepalm.gif

Just a heads up.

You don't see me much here, or the Eton, or the Pick-up or Farm Photos threads.

Just really busy with the TWINS

Just got through the bike photos ... hopefully through the Farm photos next.

Plus I have a few nice SunRises/Sets over the Farm Pond to share.

Has anyone taken notice of how these trailers are attached to the motorcycle Actually in most cases they are not but what they do is pass a towel or fertiliser bag through the handle bar of the trailer and then take the two ends and place them on the motorcycle seat and then sit on them,very safe I'm sure.rolleyes.gifwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn

_DSC0923.JPG

She looks at crazy falang pointing cam at her from taxi driving alongside. Taxi driver was a bit confused why it was of interest. (We dont see this in falang land). She did break out a lovely smile a second later.. I was worried I would distract her from safe driving. So stopped after a quick burst of pics.

post-192138-13936084940815_thumb.jpg

Archived