People and their Motorbikes in Thailand(images)

Dancealot

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw at the Pantip Plaza intersection this afternoon. I have no doubt that he is thinking "When I grow up, I want to be a Hog." biggrin.png

David

attachicon.gifDKO90130.jpg

Good pic, i like the # plate 1

Thanks. I had a close look at the plate and I'm still not 100% sure it is legit. But definitely cool.

David

DSC01696.JPG

Nice bike, great photo

The bike in the foreground is owned by the chap who runs the village repair shop and they have rebuilt a few of these to this standard.At present ,they are building another one from scratch using parts from different makes and models plus what ever else they can use.

Here is a photo but understand it isn't complete but sounds great on the road.

DSC01555.JPG

I thought this package was strapped to the drivers back, but eventually saw a leg and small part of the hand of the pillion rider. Would not get far without Police attention in UK ...... to state the obvious. Give us something to photograph.

post-192138-1391091019732_thumb.jpg

Ideally, I would not have cropped this so tight ... but there was a sign to the left and a lady boy to the right. Both had to go. :angry: Photo taken whilst waiting at a restuarant in posh area of town :blink:^_^

So I could not alter position. Only took about 50 bursts to get whole moving bike in frame. I knew what I was trying to do. The bikes did not.

post-192138-13911200637649_thumb.jpg

Ideally, I would not have cropped this so tight ... but there was a sign to the left and a lady boy to the right. Both had to go. mad.gif Photo taken whilst waiting at a restuarant in posh area of town blink.pnghappy.png

So I could not alter position. Only took about 50 bursts to get whole moving bike in frame. I knew what I was trying to do. The bikes did not.

I like the way you are presenting your experminental phase, PAWNEESE. It's interesting, I can identify and I can see development.thumbsup.gif

Thank you for sharing,

DAL

Archived