People and their Motorbikes in Thailand(images)

Dancealot

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ ah Google chrome could be doing that to you Ron.... stupid program if you ask me.... bah.gif.... I only use it to watch Telly channels from BBC / ITV etc.

Your image does open to a larger size here! ^

anyway movin' on! whistling.gif

Watch out that getting very close to my bike!

IMG_1851.JPG

Edited by samuijimmy

^ ah Google chrome could be doing that to you Ron.... stupid program if you ask me.... bah.gif.... I only use it to watch Telly channels from BBC / ITV etc.

Jimmy,It was fine on tuesday morning and when I turned on again in the afternoon,it had gone haywire The problem is either in my computer or could even be in something gone amiss in my thai visa account.I have tried IE, Google Chrome and Firefox.Out of those three,Firefox is the slowest.I have done system restore twice to no avail.

I would appreciate it if you could walk me through the steps you take to post images on to TV starting from downloading from the camera and what programs you use for each step. I'm at my wits end nuttng this one out.

Edited by Ron19

Jimmy,It was fine on tuesday morning and when I turned on again in the afternoon,it had gone haywire The problem is either in my computer or could even be in something gone amiss in my thai visa account.I have tried IE, Google Chrome and Firefox.Out of those three,Firefox is the slowest.I have done system restore twice to no avail.

I would appreciate it if you could walk me through the steps you take to post images on to TV starting from downloading from the camera and what programs you use for each step. I'm at my wits end nuttng this one out.

blink.png your asking me, Ron ! ? .... this could be the blind leading the blind! w00t.giftongue.png

I just had a problem with another part of TV, the screen went crazy! then I thought nothing posted, so I re-posted then got a double post w00t.gif

I use Firefox, but since loading Chrome a couple of weeks ago,(just to watch Telly programs with Zenmate) I have had more problems than usual bah.gif

First I upload images to one of my two Picasa sites... usually 1024 x what ever it is....

Then I have Picasa open, and do the uploading of pics to here form there by copy then paste here....

I am not sure if I remember how to do the other way now... blink.png

I know when I tried Google Plus, a few months ago, I had real problems, (I am on Mac....) but some of the guys here seem to use GP with no problem, I have not figured that out ???? facepalm.gif

The other thing you could try is clearing your computer cache... that seems to help, some times, other wise I have no idea ....

Any of you more techie guys have any ideas? ....

Edited by samuijimmy

blink.png your asking me, Ron ! ? .... this could be the blind leading the blind! w00t.giftongue.png

I just had a problem with another part of TV, the screen went crazy! then I thought nothing posted, so I re-posted then got a double post w00t.gif

I use Firefox, but since loading Chrome a couple of weeks ago,(just to watch Telly programs with Zenmate) I have had more problems than usual bah.gif

First I upload images to one of my two Picasa sites... usually 1024 x what ever it is....

Then I have Picasa open, and do the uploading of pics to here form there by copy then paste here....

I know when I tried Google Plus, a few months ago, I had real problems, (I am on Mac....) but some of the guys here seem to use GP with no problem, I have not figured that out ???? facepalm.gif

The other thing you could try is clearing your computer cache... that seems to help, some times, other wise I have no idea ....

Thanks for that.What I do is upload to Picasa then, upload to Google+ then copy so as to post to thaivisa and thats where the trouble starts,they just wont post to thaivsa where before they were.Anyway I'll try what you have told me and see how I go.

Thanks for that.What I do is upload to Picasa then, upload to Google+ then copy so as to post to thaivisa and thats where the trouble starts,they just wont post to thaivsa where before they were.Anyway I'll try what you have told me and see how I go.

It's Google plus that gives me a problem, if it would size images to fit here on TV it would be fine.... (one option says "good for web" but they are too large...)

Maybe it's Google Plus and Mac edition, I am not sure.... but I am not switching back to Windoze! bah.gif So I don't know what to say.... that's why I avoid Google plus.

Edited by samuijimmy

Have you ever had one of those moments when you see something that would make a great image but you are not sure whether or not it is wise to take the photo?

I did with this guy on his motorbike early one morning on the farm back roads,He didn't look very happy and he had a gun.....thought it was better not to take the shot,just in case he took a shot of his own whistling.gif

Had to make do with a quick snap when he had already passed me biggrin.png

P1090490.JPG