Phuket murder convict Lee Aldhouse 'happy' to serve jail time in Thailand

webfact

Good for him. Hope he gets rehabilitation and one day be released into society as a productive individual.

Chances are slim as scumbags are generally always scumbags and will probably get ill from Tb or another debilitating disease sharing a cell and toilet with 30 men.

30 men who haven't seen a woman in awhile also I am guessing and fresh meat might just lift their spirits.

there's very busy katoeys in thai prisons

As he said...;

'I didn’t think they would give me the 25 years, which was the highest they could give after my guilty plea,’ he said as he was led off to the Phuket Prison.

'I’m going to take further advice and see if I can appeal and get this lowered.’

IMO, once sentenced you have no right to appeal it!! He has no rights to anything at all now, except the right to man up and do his full time!

He got the highest , he only pled guilty to ease his own suffering,hoping for the low end of possible sentence, and that backfired on him..laugh.png

His lack of real "remorse" and lack of understanding of just how lucky he is not to have got the full 50 years or the death sentence he really deserves shows what a dog this jerk really is.

Lock him up and throw away the key....bah.gif

As he said...;

'I didn’t think they would give me the 25 years, which was the highest they could give after my guilty plea,’ he said as he was led off to the Phuket Prison.

'I’m going to take further advice and see if I can appeal and get this lowered.’

IMO, once sentenced you have no right to appeal it!! He has no rights to anything at all now, except the right to man up and do his full time!

He got the highest , he only pled guilty to ease his own suffering,hoping for the low end of possible sentence, and that backfired on him..laugh.png

His lack of real "remorse" and lack of understanding of just how lucky he is not to have got the full 50 years or the death sentence he really deserves shows what a dog this jerk really is.

From the OP: "Aldhouse has one month to appeal the sentence, Mr Kampon confirmed"

Good for him. Hope he gets rehabilitation and one day be released into society as a productive individual.

Chances are slim as scumbags are generally always scumbags and will probably get ill from Tb or another debilitating disease sharing a cell and toilet with 30 men.

His pevious time in a UK prison does not appear to have helped his 'rehabilitation'

Perhaps he likes being with the boys.......giggle.gif

Edited by transam

30 men who haven't seen a woman in awhile also I am guessing and fresh meat might just lift their spirits.

Maybe he plans to be the Alpha male.

Maybe he plans to be the Alpha male.

As he said...;

From the OP: "Aldhouse has one month to appeal the sentence, Mr Kampon confirmed"

Yes i know...Thats why i put..IMO first.facepalm.gif