PM Yingluck's 10 year old son targeted by protesters

webfact

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif AMBUSH---the 10 year old, if you believe this you believe anything.

If any whistle blowing or other means then that is wrong, BUT the PM must understand that she and her family are targets, the kid should have tutoring at home until the conflict ends.

Did hear that the PM was going to Russia, how many trips has she had to date--meaning how long has she been away from her child ???? she is not here enough to take care of the country let alone her boy.

Sorry to posters that disagree with this post-BUT I would have thought at this state of play any normal parent would NOT expose the kid to allow people to intimidate him. It is not his fault, but why not think PM about his welfare first.

In normal circumstances this would not occur--but this is not a normal situ. Prevention better than cure. Up to you PM but I would have made different arrangements for the kid at this time.

Bash needed !!!

It is despicable that you appear to condone and try to explain away a very ugly incident.

That you consider the 10 year child of the PM, quote, " a target " unquote really says a lot about you.

Shame.

What the hell are you on about ???

For a start we don't know--secondly why put the son in this position given the situation-- he should not be a target he should not be at school at this time, he should be cared for and protected.

Did you read my post ???? your reply didn't indicate it, it indicated to be you used my post because of your attitude.

Read it again, most of it was being about protecting the kid, and avoidance. Why did I condone it ???

Think you have got my post mixed with another.

They will be targets at this time of unrest, Your post is attacking me for no reason. GET REAL

Calm down curly... Shouty capitals is something that Thai politicians would use smile.png

Who rattled your cage I was replying to philw laugh.png If you want to comment though give him a dig for a crazy reply.

Edited by ginjag

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My god blink.png

Those courageous people fighting to destroy democracy are also attacking children?

I usually prefer to post rather light hearted comments... But in this case I really find it disgusting >_>

Not only they are criminals, now their cowardice has also come to light.

A 10 years old boy as a target? Shame on these cowards !

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

correct gerald..read it again though...not a shred of proof....if it were correct i would agree with you for once..but this is thai media,you have to sieve the shit out first and see whats left..i,d wager a mars bar their wont be anything left to see.w00t.gif

I'll add a Snickers to that offer.

From the headmaster, posted on their website:

Dear Parents,

In the past 24 hours there have been rumours circulating about politically motivated attempted security breaches at School. These rumours are untrue.

None the less, today we have reviewed security at School and will ensure that all staff are vigilant in order to ensure the children's safety.

I request that all parents support the School by ensuring that no politics are brought on Campus. Our School is a place for children to enjoy learning.

Thank you.

Michael Farley, Headmaster

So who writes these headlines?

Dear Parents,

In the past 24 hours there have been rumours circulating about politically motivated attempted security breaches at School. These rumours are untrue.

None the less, today we have reviewed security at School and will ensure that all staff are vigilant in order to ensure the children's safety.

I request that all parents support the School by ensuring that no politics are brought on Campus. Our School is a place for children to enjoy learning.

Thank you.

Who knows? Makes one wonder about the other articles too. Most could be based on rumors.

Dear Parents,

Thank you.

One of the Mighty Mouths ordered the rumour.

Dear Parents,

Thank you.

Well done for finding this. As I say, I was very skeptical. I suppose this doesn't rule out other parents partaking in a whistling blowing incident, though sounds like that's complete bs too. I initially gave it some credence, because I knew they blew whistles at Khun Pleum's wife and her baby, but that's a fair bit different that parents ganging up on Nong Pipe, presumably alone, in the context of a school day.

Edited by Emptyset

Dear Parents,

Thank you.

Headline written by:

Source: http://www.khaosod.c...zNORGcyT1E9PQ==

-- KHAOSOD English

based on information supplied by:

A source inside Prime Minister′s security team

and further corroborated by:

Police officers in Wang Thong Lang district of Bangkok

which, combined, was apparently sufficient to set the forum red shirt apologist's tongues a wagging.

Oh well, not the first time for egg on their collective faces.

Edited by HuaHinHarold

Dear Parents,

Thank you.

Headline written by:

-- KHAOSOD English

which, combined, was apparently sufficient to set the forum red shirt apologist's tongues a wagging.

The pms security team is selling stories?

What is the point in security in this country? None that I can see

If this is fabricated, it is unlikely to have been fabricated by Yingluck herself in order to traumatise her son. A govt thug, such as the one at the Labour Ministry could easily have organised the men in black in a Surat registered pick-up.

a) it is not sure that it happened at all

cool.png the son is 10 year old.....think of yourself at this age.....happily I would have been part of this game, making a good show to discredit my mums enemies. And look at the general behavior of the young and old Shinawatras. I would perfectly fit in. (Think for the many small scandals of Thaksins son.....)

At least Nong Pike is not yet shoving stuff up his nose. That has been shown to seriously impact one's judgement behind the wheel of one's Ferrari.

Dear Parents,

Thank you.

Well done for finding this. As I say, I was very skeptical. I suppose this doesn't rule out other parents partaking in a whistling blowing incident, though sounds like that's complete bs too. I initially gave it some credence, because I knew they blew whistles at Khun Pleum's wife and her baby, but that's a fair bit different that parents ganging up on Nong Pipe, presumably alone, in the context of a school day.

The hole you dig for yourself with backtracking just keeps getting deeper. Maybe not post "information" until its verified will save you from future embarrassments. Particularly when your "information" is delivered with such an air of authority and certainty, coupled with such derogatory personal descriptions/

"I initially gave it some credence".... :lol: such disengenousity

Dear Parents,

Thank you.

Headline written by:

-- KHAOSOD English

The pms security team is selling stories?

More like buying stories... for publication.

Dear Parents,

Thank you.

The hole you dig for yourself with backtracking just keeps getting deeper. Maybe not post "information" until its verified will save you from future embarrassments. Particularly when your "information" is delivered with such an air of authority and certainty, coupled with such derogatory personal descriptions/

"I initially gave it some credence".... laugh.png such disengenousity

lol. I didn't post any 'information' other than details of Malika's tweet. Which I'm still 100% sure she tweeted. My previous post stated that I was skeptical yet I didn't see how you could rule it out completely. Read my posts again. I have no doubt posted nonsense at times in the past but generally I try not to post something if I'm not pretty near certain it's true.

FYI, I just saw this tweet:

Matt @marklomax12 24m

@Thai_Talk @tri26 All a bit strange. A Harrow student I know wrote on facebook about the whistles y'day (not about the kidnap nonsense)

It's perfectly possible that there was some whistling, but the stuff about the kidnap and the bomb etc are complete fabrications. But I wouldn't think it was crime of the century if a parent had whistled at Nong Pipe, I'd just think they were pretty dumb.

Edited by Emptyset
  • Like 1

Dear Parents,

Thank you.

"I initially gave it some credence".... laugh.png such disengenousity

lol. I didn't post any 'information' other than details of Malika's tweet. Which I'm still 100% sure she tweeted. My previous post stated that I was skeptical yet I didn't see how you could rule it out completely. Read my posts again. I have no doubt posted nonsense at times in the past but generally I try not to post something if I'm not pretty near certain it's true.

FYI, I just saw this tweet:

Matt @marklomax12 24m

@Thai_Talk @tri26 All a bit strange. A Harrow student I know wrote on facebook about the whistles y'day (not about the kidnap nonsense)

It's perfectly possible that there was some whistling, but the stuff about the kidnap and the bomb etc are complete fabrications. But I wouldn't think it was crime of the century if a parent had whistled at Nong Pipe, I'd just think they were pretty dumb.

In answer to all this as I posted earlier, the kid in the circumstances should be protected, he should be schooling at home until all this problem is solved. Any parent with sense should have known that all family could be a target, weather all this topic is BS or not, if the kid had been properly thought of he would not have been at school at this time. PM please note.

UPDATE:
Yingluck asks protesters to leave her son alone

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra Saturday asked protesters not to blow whistles into the face of her son as a symbol of protest against her.

She said the protesters should vent out their anger at her, not at her son, Supasek Amornchat.

"He is innocent and he knows nothing about the political conflicts," Yingluck said.

She said her son or Nong Pike, is still going to school as usual and she believes that he is strong enough.

In the meantime, the Harrow International School where Yingluck's son is studying, issued a statement on its website that the rumours circulating about politically motivated attempted security breaches at School were untrue.

Michael Farley, the head master of the school, said in the statement that the school has reviewed security at School and the school will ensure that all staff are vigilant in order to ensure the children’s safety.

It said the school will be open on Monday 2nd December as planned and the school management is monitoring the situation and will advise the parents accordingly.

Earlier, there were unconfirmed reports that Yingluck's son encountered an whistle-blowing protest by a parent. But the school denied it.

Anway, Farley said in his statement as: "I request that all parents support the School by ensuring that no politics are brought on Campus. Our School is a place for children to enjoy learning."

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-11-30

As this would appear to be detrimental to the reputation of the school, (lapse security, tolerating the bullying of a child), they will no doubt be asking for a public apology from the newspaper, if not taking legal action? Yingluck herself should be fully supportive of any such action, as her son was dragged into this affair due to the story. If it is found that a member of her security team did indeed provide the story to the paper, then she needs to be seen to be making disciplinary moves against them. After all, her pleas of "leave my son alone" should apply to her own team as well as the anti government protestors.

• Like 2

This thread is a disgrace to any thinking human.

IF and I stress IF, this is a true event, it is beneath contempt, to which I alluded in an earlier thread, then I hope the perpetrators are found and dealt with under the law.

Until there is clear proof of ANY wrong-doing (including even blowing whistles near innocent children) I would urge TV members not to post inflammatory comments based on hearsay.

I have no time for the Shins, but to accuse Yingluck of irresponsibility in putting her son to school, and ergo responsibility for the alleged event, is crass beyond words.

Come on, people! How about acting with the responsibility that you apparently demand of others.

Edited by Rob8891
  • Like 1

My god blink.png

Those courageous people fighting to destroy democracy are also attacking children?

I usually prefer to post rather light hearted comments... But in this case I really find it disgusting >_>

Not only they are criminals, now their cowardice has also come to light.

A 10 years old boy as a target? Shame on these cowards !

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If it's true then it's disgusting but it looks like it's a few people involved not the anti government protesters in general. If there is sufficient proof of this then I would hope that the protest leaders would condemn it as totally unacceptable. Much of the pressure on the government is down to the fact that the protests have been largely peaceful and so very difficult to disperse without risking violence and the consequences of any comparison with 2010.

Much of the protesters' advantage will be lost if they become violent and something like this apparent attacking of a young boy could be even worse.

Thats a shame , this poor boy has nothing to do with his mum political career , very bad to treat him that way.

As much as I condemn what allegedly happened to the boy in school, your statement: "this poor boy has nothing to do with his mum political career" is incorrect. Looks like his mother dragged him in to be part of her political career. Why else is this kid hopping around in a white uniform with a mounted medal group on his chest?

post-190431-0-36356000-1385801009_thumb.

• Like 2

i dare say there are lots of cctv cameras in the area...so show the the abusers and whistle blowers then i will believe..until then as far as i am concerned this is no more the BS

"4-5 men wearing black shirts with Thai flag headband were seen sitting inside the car, but they left the school as soon as a security guard approached them to inquire about their visit. Security officials believe the men were planning to ambush PM Yingluck′s son with their symbolic protests".

I'm sorry, but what was it that led the security guard to link 4-5 men sitting in a pick up with their "belief" that they were planning to ambush the child....?! This is total nonsense, and smacks of the sort of Redshirt tactics that we've become used to.

A smear campaign against peaceful opposition which includes BS such as a plan to kidnap Yingluck and another plan to take a hit out on their exiled leader....!! I wouldn't be opposed to such plans personally, but they are always tabled by their own mouthpiece, Jatuporn...!

• Like 1