PM Yingluck's 10 year old son targeted by protesters

webfact

Well done for finding this. As I say, I was very skeptical. I suppose this doesn't rule out other parents partaking in a whistling blowing incident, though sounds like that's complete bs too. I initially gave it some credence, because I knew they blew whistles at Khun Pleum's wife and her baby, but that's a fair bit different that parents ganging up on Nong Pipe, presumably alone, in the context of a school day.

The hole you dig for yourself with backtracking just keeps getting deeper. Maybe not post "information" until its verified will save you from future embarrassments. Particularly when your "information" is delivered with such an air of authority and certainty, coupled with such derogatory personal descriptions/

"I initially gave it some credence".... laugh.png such disengenousity

Reading doesn't seem to be a strong suit here.

The school director stated there was not a security breach at the school. However parents of students attending the school, who are allowed on campus, did blow their their petty, little whisitles at the PM's son. The director intervened telling the parents not to interject politics on the school grounds. Security breach? Far from it. Asinine parental whistleblowers needing to grow up? Yes.

Facts can be a hard thing to swallow, especially when one has a whistle stuck in the mouth.

Nothing in the letter you quote says that, neither does the article on the previous page "Earlier, there were unconfirmed reports that Yingluck's son encountered an whistle-blowing protest by a parent. But the school denied it". Once again, the red members are reduced to fabricating the truth. Lying about the contents of a post they themselves quote. And elsewhere, pig headed, arrogant dismissal of the facts given by the headmaster. Face it guys, you fell for a piece of fabricated propaganda put out by your beloved group of con artists and corrupt thieves, thugs and liars, in an attempt to discredit the opposition. You bought it lock, stock and rotten barrel, and are now trying to pass it off as something valuable. How pathetic.

Thank you for saving me the trouble of replying to his post to me.

Very succinct, accurate, and clear.

thumbsup.gif

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone should remember it was only yesterday the government said it was stepping up its media campaign against the protesters.

Is Chalerm in charge?

Half a kilo of fermented fish from Ban Phai to the first poster to spot the next piece of misinformation from the 'war room'.

• Like 1

Its ok to go for her son. She is here illegally. Her brother killed thousands and is a fugitive operating her. Get rid of her by any means. She will stoop to any level.

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

No matter what you think of her or her brother ,you do not attack a 10 year old child .

• Like 1

That is too low for comfort...and shame on the parents of his school mates if they are also intimidating him. Keep it civil people.

I am not sure whether the correct word is civil but it does clearly demonstrate what animals some (many) of these 'lowlifes' actually are.

Indeed, those on the PM's security team that fabricated the news clearly demonstrates what animals those lowlifes actually are.

That is too low for comfort...and shame on the parents of his school mates if they are also intimidating him. Keep it civil people.

Shame on anyone who would be naive enough to believe this! This is untrue and a last ditch effort to get international support.

Another point is that Thailand without a family member of these criminals would be paradise. Something to consider. After the puppet and her master's lack of care for the lives of the general public, investors, permanent residents like me- I DON'T CARE about any bad karma that returns to them nor their descendants. They are evil and only shall reap what they sow. Now they are making stories up aobut threats and violence- and people who do things such as that will certainly sooner or later become the victims of just that.....like crying wolf, or framing and cheating, lying, accusing....thats all negativity that comes back on us.

Keep on fighting Suthep, Abhisit, Korn and all those who have some common sense and a balls to fight on and object to this oligarchy/dynasty through graft.

Yeah fight on you reactionary elitist terrorists, fight on and drive another nail into future of democracy in Thailand, fight on you right wing red-necks!

"right wing red-necks"

You're not in Alabama anymore.

Its ok to go for her son. She is here illegally. Her brother killed thousands and is a fugitive operating her. Get rid of her by any means. She will stoop to any level.

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

No matter what you think of her or her brother ,you do not attack a 10 year old child .

nor fabricate news.

Shame on anyone who would be naive enough to believe this! This is untrue and a last ditch effort to get international support.

Another point is that Thailand without a family member of these criminals would be paradise. Something to consider. After the puppet and her master's lack of care for the lives of the general public, investors, permanent residents like me- I DON'T CARE about any bad karma that returns to them nor their descendants. They are evil and only shall reap what they sow. Now they are making stories up aobut threats and violence- and people who do things such as that will certainly sooner or later become the victims of just that.....like crying wolf, or framing and cheating, lying, accusing....thats all negativity that comes back on us.

Keep on fighting Suthep, Abhisit, Korn and all those who have some common sense and a balls to fight on and object to this oligarchy/dynasty through graft.

Er.......there are a couple of reasons why they keep winning elections.'

It might be something to do with popularity....

As much as I don't like the reds you are right unfortunately

Er.......there are a couple of reasons why they keep winning elections.'

It might be something to do with popularity....

If what you say is true then all the more reason to have another one and put an end to the current impasse surely?

why? because the amart mob demand it? for what reason? they were elected democratically - are we to bow to the mob every time they don't like a democratically elected government? or do we wait, peaceful protest yes, and then vote them out when the time for election is there again?

BTW i think they will win again

Everyone thought PT would win in BKK too. And at Don Muang.

Given what has happened over the past two years the government needs to prove to the country and to the world that it still has the support for it's policies from the people. It is standard practice for any beleaguered government in a democracy to go to the people.

Edited by bigbamboo

Given what has happened over the past two years the government needs to prove to the country and to the world that it still has the support for it's policies from the people. It is standard practice for any beleaguered government in a democracy to go to the people.

So what is support of the people? 10%, 50% 90%? What is Obama at now 37% should he resign?

What is the standard practice in a democracy? Elections every month, 2 years or 4 years?

Everyone thought PT would win in BKK too.  And at Don Muang.

Given what has happened over the past two years the government needs to prove to the country and to the world that it still has the support for it's policies from the people. It is standard practice for any beleaguered government in a democracy to go to the people.

So what is support of the people?  10%, 50% 90%?  What is Obama at now 37% should he resign? 

What is the standard practice in a democracy?  Elections every month, 2 years or 4 years? 

Imagine Obama winning the elections in the north

Listing in the south and then disregarding the south in places such as government roads

Schools

Universities

Extra

Yes the majority won but they way the rest get treated is very bad

As Winston Churchill said

Democracy is not perfect ( which is very true as is can fail and brake down ) but it is the best system available

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

So what is support of the people? 10%, 50% 90%? What is Obama at now 37% should he resign?

What is the standard practice in a democracy? Elections every month, 2 years or 4 years?

Imagine Obama winning the elections in the north

Listing in the south and then disregarding the south in places such as government roads

Schools

Universities

Extra

Yes the majority won but they way the rest get treated is very bad

As Winston Churchill said

Democracy is not perfect ( which is very true as is can fail and brake down ) but it is the best system available

Oh he has done a lot worse and thousands have died and his popularity is lower than low. A majority–57%–say the President is not honest or trustworthy, I think he has beaten Clinton's lows when the news about the blue dress came out. But he can thank his lucky stars he is living in a democracy.

Edited by thailiketoo

What are PT so afraid of if they are so popular? Yingluck should show who is the boss and put an end to the chaos before it's too late.

Well too be honest it is between the Thais and I am sure they know much more than we do about their situation

It is hard enough to understand these people at the best of times so I am not even going to at tamp to pretend I know who is right and wrong and why they are doing it

All I know is from my own position I hope that I do not get affected

Also if anyone tells me to shut up and leave if I have a problem then I might not be able to as my passport is in immigration office

It's interesting that so many people deny this story. I have a very, very close friend who works at the school and he confirmed that there was a security related issue regarding the prime minster's son. For a variety of reasons, the staff person didn't want to talk about it.

What are PT so afraid of if they are so popular? Yingluck should show who is the boss and put an end to the chaos before it's too late.

I think you lost last days Suthep speeches. They don't want Yingluck to step down, they don't want new election. They want family Shinawatra disappear and govern this country democrat.... ops. With a dictatorship.

So Yingluck can't do anything to satisfy them for now, except maybe suicide or flee.

Edited by newcomer71

I rent you a house for 4 years. We have a contract for 4 years. After two years I want to change the contract just because I don't like you. I think you may be damaging the house. I can't prove it but I think so. Do you renegotiate the contract?

I think you lost last days Suthep speeches. They don't want Yingluck to step down, they don't want new election. They want family Shinawatra disappear and govern this country democrat.... ops. With a dictatorship.

So Yingluck can't do anything to satisfy them for now, except maybe suicide or flee.

This is not just about Suthep. He is a dead man walking, politically speaking.

This is about the middle ground Thais who are sick of the way the country is being run.

• Like 1

Not even the leaders of the anti Government protests want elections! why the hell should she call them? Surely you need an element of calm if elections are to be held in anything like an orderly manner- and the way the rhetoric is going even if they were to hold elections, it seems unlikely that any party would accept the result, but the precedent for holding an election would have been set.

Not even the leaders of the anti Government protests want elections! why the hell should she call them? Surely you need an element of calm if elections are to be held in anything like an orderly manner- and the way the rhetoric is going even if they were to hold elections, it seems unlikely that any party would accept the result, but the precedent for holding an election would have been set.

So what's your plan........ reconciliation?

We've had two years of that and it's further away than ever.

Everyone thought PT would win in BKK too.  And at Don Muang.

Given what has happened over the past two years the government needs to prove to the country and to the world that it still has the support for it's policies from the people. It is standard practice for any beleaguered government in a democracy to go to the people.

So what is support of the people?  10%, 50% 90%?  What is Obama at now 37% should he resign? 

What is the standard practice in a democracy?  Elections every month, 2 years or 4 years? 

What are PT so afraid of if they are so popular?  Yingluck should show who is the boss and put an end to the chaos before it's too late.

It takes 2 to reach reconciliation.

The Dems never considered such an option.

It takes 2 to fight each other.

The PT government is not considering that option.

Not reconciliation, no bloodshed.

I wonder what dirty trick Suthep and the Dems will prepare now.

They desperately need that bloodshed to get to their goals.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

My plan would be for the Government to shelve any amnesty plan which i think they have done, and for the opposition to concentrate on being the opposition and formulate some good strategies/PR/policies to build support and try and win the next election.

Obviously reconciliation is not working, but it all takes two to tango, and i doubt anyone really cares about it anyway. I doubt in private there is much animosity between the parties anyway. Sorry i replied to you before, but quoted the wrong reply.

Unfair to target a 10-year-old, for the misdeeds of his Mum & Uncle.

But these were fellow-parents, of other kids at the school, not outside-protesters.

So what to do, when even some of your fellow-parents think you should go, after the 'suspended' amnesty-bill & attempt to rig the Senate, perhaps a nice bomb-threat like old Uncle tried ?

Or consider relocating, to a school in the Gulf, perhaps ?

its not fair to make a 10 years old boy scared. he did nothing wrong.

i really hope that they people that do this to him did not intend to hurt him or do anything bad to him.

I think that just want to make Yingluck scared.

its very wrong if they actually hurt the child.

- but I am sure we can count very high numbers of how many Burmese children are not cared about in Thailand. (i know it sounds unrelated, but it is actually quite related).

I rent you a house for 4 years. We have a contract for 4 years. After two years I want to change the contract just because I don't like you. I think you may be damaging the house. I can't prove it but I think so. Do you renegotiate the contract?

Not a correct comparision. Here is a better: The majority of the condo shareholders rented a security firm. You did no agree because you dont like the bosses face. Two years later you still not agree and want the contract terminated. The majority do not agree with you so the contract continues.