Australian real estate agent, step-son killed in suspected arson attack in Ao Nang

webfact

There are a few holes in this.

We are led to believe that suicidal Mr Port went outside, prepared two motorcycles for burning, went back inside locked the doors, cut the gas cylinder tube, ignited the gas now pouring out of the tube, went to the bedroom and lay down on the floor next to the bed waiting for horrible death. With clear details of the modus operandum supplied by Mrs Port, who had a mobile phone to hand and was freely moving around on the ground floor at the time.

Or would we like to imagine a possibility where a jealous and angry woman who had an argument and overcame an old man, went a bit too far, thought that she could cover the deed by igniting gas from a cylinder, not realising just what an instant inferno that would cause, badly burning herself in the process, fled into an adjoining room as she could not get to an exit due to the flames, used her phone to call for help and screamed out of the window?

Hmmmmm.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Words escape me: what is it with some (clearly deranged) people on these forums (and elsewhere too no doubt)? They simply cannot pass up on even the slightest opportunity to vent their hatred of Thai people. Please leave this country ASAP. I'm sure I speak for the vast majority when I say that you really aren't welcome here!

Fair comment but if I was on a parallel forum back in the UK I would probably be much more vitriolic.

Of course the option of him suffering from senile dementia or even Alzheimers, one of the features of which is bouts of severe aggression, would never cross the minds of the racist idiots who immediately labelled it a murderous act by Somchai.

Still, why let a great story get ruined by little things like facts, eh?

CSI ThaiVisa, case closed.

Excellent post.

I don't do it now but nice to think I would be capable of cheating on my wife, at age 72.

Still think there is more to this than we will ever know.

Of course the option of him suffering from senile dementia or even Alzheimers, one of the features of which is bouts of severe aggression, would never cross the minds of the racist idiots who immediately labelled it a murderous act by Somchai.

Still, why let a great story get ruined by little things like facts, eh?

CSI ThaiVisa, case closed.

Excellent post.

I don't do it now but nice to think I would be capable of cheating on my wife, at age 72.

Still think there is more to this than we will ever know.

Absolutely, because sure, the boy's internet usage and the massive studly sex drive of a 72 year old certainly would make you want to kill yourself and family.

Nicely wrapped up though, easy enough, Colonel Mustard in the library with the candelabra, simple enough.......blink.png

• 2 weeks later...

This forum is terrible for racism. Everyone is so critical and cynical of Thai people. If everyone else's country is so great, why are they living in Thailand?

Weeeeeeeeel in my case firstly because i love my long time thai partner and secondly because its so much cheaper here. Apart from that, it is no comparison with my home in Queensland.

Edited by LivinginKata
insulting remark removed