Thailand Live Monday 2 Dec 2013

webfact

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Gives a Briefing on the Developments of the Current Political Situation

Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul on Monday, 2 December 2013, gave a briefing to the diplomatic corps and international organizations on the developments regarding the current political situation in Thailand and the efforts being made by the Government to resolve the situation.

FULL STORY: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/686072-deputy-pm-and-fm-gives-a-briefing-on-the-current-political-situation/

• Like 1

RT@Aim_NT: 8.30pm Suthep thanked the protesters for rallying peacefully without any use of arms,..

RT@Aim_NT: Today is Monday and majority of govt officials did not go to work: Suthep.

RT@Aim_NT: Gvt officials must continue to stop serving Thaksin regime: Suthep.

RT@Aim_NT: Suthep said it was him who originated the plan. Blame him only. He don't care if media would hate him as he will be no longer in politics.

RT@Aim_NT: After decided to lead he protest, Suthep said, he would no longer run in election nor go back to Democrat Party.

RT@Aim_NT: No one in Democrat Party can order me. I listen to only the people: Suthep.

RT@Aim_NT:To the angry media, pls blame me, not the people. Pls understand that I have no choice. Otherwise, Thaksin regime would prolong: Suthep.

• Like 2

RT@Aim_NT: Yingluck has been and illegitimate PM. Instead of saying it would support the PM, the military said it took the country's side: Suthep.

RT@terryfrd: No way army will enter this conflict against the people, Suthep says. Police, however, are a different story.

RT@Aim_NT: Yingluck can cling to her post only because of police: Suthep. police are our problem. Police did not provide security to RU students.

RT@Aim_NT: And police are those who fired tear gas against us over the past two days all days. Tomorrow, we will go for them to fire it again: Suthep.

• Like 2

RT@Aim_NT: I won't stand it any longer: Suthep.

RT@terryfrd: PPL will no longer tolerate the Thaksin regime. it must go.

RT@Aim_NT: I will fight to death. We must win: Suthep 9.19pm 2 December 2013

RT@Aim_NT: Suthep said he will continue to fight even if Yingluck dissolves the house i. The next 2 days as new election will bring only the same loop.

• Like 1

POLITICS
All roads lead to Metropolitan Police Bureau : Suthep

BANGKOK: -- Rally leader Suthep Thaugsuban on Monday said all anti-government protesters from every rally site will march to lay siege Metropolitan police Bureau.

Full Story: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/686075-all-roads-lead-to-metropolitan-police-bureau-suthep/