Issan girls good or bad

RandomSand

So many threads paint a picture about the "Issan Girls" and their families.

Do they really view the farang as a walking ATM machine or are the guys in this forum just painting every Issan girl with the same bush because they had a bad experience based on their own stupidity....i.e....
Promised the world and more to the girl but just another case of "Champagne taste but lemonade pockets"

Personally I think they are a really genuine breed of people !!!

-RandomSand-

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm posting this from the company apartment in lower Suk paid for by my wife's employers. We've been married 14 years with a 9 year old daughter.

When I messed up my money transfer from the UK to buy a car in LOS my father in law gave me a bridging loan until it was sorted.

My wife's from Khon Kaen. Her dad's from Roi Et.

A vague acquaintance of mine gave his Thai girlfriend 200,000 baht towards opening a restaurant. She gave half to her mum and they both blew the lot playing cards.

She's from Minburi.

Go figure.

Basically if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck it's a duck no matter where it was born.

Unfortunately many blokes seem to latch onto somebody and all there baggage simply by the virtue of they've got a sexy arse and give "oral pleasure" on demand.

Firstly, people in Issarn are not a breed. I'm sure that most of the people talking about Isarn girls have never spent any length of time in Eesarn.

If you meet an Essan girl in Pattaya or Nana Plaza do you really think she represents all the women in Isarn? Of course she doesn't - she is a poor, lazy prostitute from a bad family. Of course they are going to use a farang as an ATM.

Isarn country people HATE Bangkok and only go if they are desparate for money.

After nearly 10 years spent in Isarn, I find the people more honest, down-to-earth and hard-working than the people in Bangkok, where I also spent about 10 years.

A big difference today than 10 years ago seems to be the farang who met his 'tee rak' on the internet, often marrying her without knowing her or after chatting on MSN to someone pretending to be her.

Of course these organised 'love' sites scams are the same as the 'go to Pattaya and find a farang scam'

If you want a decent Isarn girl come to Isarn and meet her. Don't go to Pattaya, Pat Pong, Nana, SOi Cowboy, or Internet dating sites.

I met my first wife in yasothon province in 1964, no sick buffalos her dad was puyai ban, we married early 1966, sadly british govt ballsed up her visa wouldn't let her into uk,I got posted to Baor couldn't take her with me ,the marriage was annulled in68 ,she remarried an American dentist in ubon in 72, moved to Chicago with him, we are still good friends,and my inlaws are my family and also my best friends in Thailand, so I guess yes I do like and trust Isaan folk,

I would say that you must be some genuine breed yourself, asking such a blatant question and making such derogatory assumptions. If it weren't for your 339 existing posts, I would simply regard to you as a troll.

In my 23 years here in LOS, I have seen many foreigners treating Thai girls like $#ite and vice versa. Thus, most likely the reason why some Thai girls treat foreigners bad is a result of what goes around, comes around.

Us white people need to stop believing that we all are some kind of a super race and that we have the right to question the behaviour, attitude and moral codes of what we call "people in 3rd world countries" or "people of color". I wish we would live in a world where everyone would simply respect one another and stop fighting. You, RandomSand, could make a difference by simply refraining from making racist presumptions in this forum. Thank you!

Some men go for Isaan girls because they are poor and vulnerable - and vice versa with Thai girls, going for farang men who have money. It's a double edged sword. A majority of men who give bad names too Isaan girls are those who fell in love with the wrong bar girl in Pattaya/Phuket etc. I live in Kalasin and I have seen both types of girls good and bad. Genuine Isaan woman who have been married to their significant other living happily on there farm for years. And young girls who take there 'farang' boyfriend home to meet the family and manipulate him for more money.

I understand that someone who has been "worked " by a bar girl, in the farang tourist areas of south Thailand, think Isaan girls are bad if the only Isaan girls they have met are bar girls in the tourist areas.

It's true that most bar girls are from Isaan Thailand.

But, those who know Isaan Thailand know that most Isaan girls are not bar girls!

Most people in Isaan ( not just the girls ) are good, honest, hard working people.

I am pleased to know many as friends and family.

Mos girls here are very shy and modest.

My beautiful Isaan wife had never even kissed a man when we first met, and she was in her mid thirties at the time.

She had a good job, owned several farms and a nice home.

She was not after my money.

Now, if you had a bad experience in San Francisco , California,with a prostitute, drug addicted, thief from Los Angeles, California,would you assume all girls from Southern California were bad girls?

Enough said??

Isaan girls are bad if the only Isaan girls they have met are bar girls in the tourist areas.

It's true that most bar girls are from Isaan Thailand.

But, those who know Isaan Thailand know that most Isaan girls are not bar girls!

Most people in Isaan ( not just the girls ) are good, honest, hard working people.

I am pleased to know many as friends and family.

Mos girls here are very shy and modest.

My beautiful Isaan wife had never even kissed a man when we first met, and she was in her mid thirties at the time.

She had a good job, owned several farms and a nice home.

She was not after my money.

After seeing that photo you posted of you and her ...... nobody could believe she was after anything but your money.

Get real dude, you one old and ugly xxxxxxxxxxer

I've been in bed with one Issan girl who was really, really good.

Just one ... ?

Thanks for sharing.

BTW FiftyTwo ... congratulations on reaching 1,000 Posts

Don't make the same mistakes again ... OK?

Oh, this may interest you ... laugh.png

Thanks there 48, didn't notice the 1,000 .......

Just the one, she was from Korat, didn't dare post that in the other thread with the Thai Pattaya ranter.

Archived