Issan girls good or bad

RandomSand

I understand that someone who has been "worked " by a bar girl, in the farang tourist areas of south Thailand, think Isaan girls are bad if the only Isaan girls they have met are bar girls in the tourist areas.

It's true that most bar girls are from Isaan Thailand.

But, those who know Isaan Thailand know that most Isaan girls are not bar girls!

Most people in Isaan ( not just the girls ) are good, honest, hard working people.

I am pleased to know many as friends and family.

Mos girls here are very shy and modest.

My beautiful Isaan wife had never even kissed a man when we first met, and she was in her mid thirties at the time.

She had a good job, owned several farms and a nice home.

She was not after my money.

Now, if you had a bad experience in San Francisco , California,with a prostitute, drug addicted, thief from Los Angeles, California,would you assume all girls from Southern California were bad girls?

Enough said??

In her mid thirties and never kissed a man before !!!

Well.......ur posts get crazier by the day.

Anxiously waiting ur next one.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as we use the words "us and them" a problem is created. Many expats come over here to get one of "them" because they could not get what they wanted in their home country. The problem is on both sides but remember that security is what most women need and it is universal. Love happens but like always it is about mutual respect and satisfying the needs of each other. Yes, Issan girls are good. Are expats good?

Not all comfort workers are from isaan { still thailand} and not all look for u as an atm, i know some so called high so thai girls from other provinces that are atm hungry as well and can abuse u just as good with their instant fiery screeching voices..coffee1.gif

Some men go for Isaan girls because they are poor and vulnerable - and vice versa with Thai girls, going for farang men who have money. It's a double edged sword. A majority of men who give bad names too Isaan girls are those who fell in love with the wrong bar girl in Pattaya/Phuket etc. I live in Kalasin and I have seen both types of girls good and bad. Genuine Isaan woman who have been married to their significant other living happily on there farm for years. And young girls who take there 'farang' boyfriend home to meet the family and manipulate him for more money.

I see your point. Isaan girls have a bad rap, particularly those that hang in the farang community. I tend to believe that the vast majority of Isaan girls are just fine...or normal Thai girls. Unfortunately, the small minority that tend to gravitate towards farangs may, by and large, have an agenda. And those are the ones from which the reputation has been richly earned, indirectly tarnishing all Isaan girls unfairly.

So the answer to the OP's question is:

Most Isaan girls: Good

Isaan girls chasing farangs: Bad

no person is good or bad; they can only be subjectively judged as such

to determine if any person / group of people is more good, or more bad, would require a survey of all people for their views

but the conclusions of any such survey would say more about the survey participants than the subject person / people

Isaan girls are bad if the only Isaan girls they have met are bar girls in the tourist areas.

It's true that most bar girls are from Isaan Thailand.

But, those who know Isaan Thailand know that most Isaan girls are not bar girls!

Most people in Isaan ( not just the girls ) are good, honest, hard working people.

I am pleased to know many as friends and family.

Mos girls here are very shy and modest.

My beautiful Isaan wife had never even kissed a man when we first met, and she was in her mid thirties at the time.

She had a good job, owned several farms and a nice home.

She was not after my money.

After seeing that photo you posted of you and her ...... nobody could believe she was after anything but your money.

Get real dude, you one old and ugly xxxxxxxxxxer

According to this photo of him he looks ruggedly handsome, IMO.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/685421-korat-zoo/?p=7106726

His GF next to him, on the other hand blink.png

Some men go for Isaan girls because they are poor and vulnerable - and vice versa with Thai girls, going for farang men who have money. It's a double edged sword. A majority of men who give bad names too Isaan girls are those who fell in love with the wrong bar girl in Pattaya/Phuket etc. I live in Kalasin and I have seen both types of girls good and bad. Genuine Isaan woman who have been married to their significant other living happily on there farm for years. And young girls who take there 'farang' boyfriend home to meet the family and manipulate him for more money.

As someone who grew up in Australia and have returned to spend time with family in Kalasin, do you find an expectation that you should have a rich western BF/Husband?

I have met more ozzie sk@nks here in Thailand then I have "bad" isaan girls, not only are they from the land of down under but that is where most of them make their living..... However the worst of the lot are the English. These 20 somethings with no education, not working and coming to Thailand to discover themselves and be "free". Judging from these ska*ks I just assume all British girls are unclean, bad teeth and will drop their panties in exchange for a half a pint of lager. Then again I have heard that most Newfie women have seen more dick then a Macro urinal. And how about those Irish lassies.....a least a british lolli will get a half pint of beer...the Irish skirts will Neil & Bob for a sniff of the dark stuff. And don't get me started on them Icelandic chicks....cold as hell but when it comes to warming a guys cockle they are warmer then a Westinghouse oven.

Same goes for the "dark" continent. Nigerian women are very famous for luring in the man meat and when finished severing the deal with one sharp blow. Hawaiian sharlots all just want to get laid....Never met a Costa Rican lass who was not only after the gringos wallet but his insurance policy as well. As for the "sick buffalo" scenario....Thailand has nothing on the girls from Mexico...if it is not the family donkey dying, or somebody has stolen their favorite pinata or "Miguel" the drug lord is going to kidnap the family parrot and demand ransom if the girl does not pay her debts.......Ay caramba!

95% of the girls in pattaya or phuket (prostitute) come from isaan.they have one objective. Get what their neighbor girl got from her stupid farang house car money. ..so many of u get scammed cause u buy the girl from the first day u meet her . remember any lady in thr world who doesn't use her money on u and let u spend on her and even worse make u spend more on her is a very bad girl running with u for ur money. I have been with 129 girl in thailand during 3 years never payed 1bht and I don't even buy them food.its the opposite they do pay for my expenses.some do it from their heart and some don't. Always look at the face and the way it act when it is related to money and then u will know if this girl is decent or not.but in general what do a farang expect when he is over 40y old and running after a young girl of 20y?? Of course she will never like u.she will always love ur money and like u for ur atm but never like u for who u are.they often have a gig thai or even a gig farang and even a thai husband waiting for the big scam day.watch out from these ladies and watch out from isaan girls cause there is one think in their mind. GETTING RICH FROM A STUPID UGLY FARANG

I have met a lot of real great people in Issan,more good than bad.Lady Plas family you would never meet better people in the world.My sons wife, her family from Grandma down,and all the family are some of with worse people I have ever met in the world,they would do anything for a dollar,steal,lie,etc,but even then Auntie and Uncle are good people.Lady Pla gets on good with everyone but she said you want to go see son I will take you to bus you go I will never go again.They are not bad they are evil

Good to see that the majority of those who have replied to this topic are taking a sensible and promoted even stance on the matter.

My input based on experience would be:

1. Find a small town girl from a small family, only child or one brother or sister maximum. Larger families can be very problematic.

2. She should have lived and worked all her life in the same small town and has no immediate desire to leave.

3. Understand that she will need commitment, security, trust and loyalty from you. This will extend to her immediate family to some degree...expect and accept a modicume of that.

Clearly this list can go on, but I personally think the first 2 points almost eliminate that fact that she may have had advise, knowledge or desire to rob and cheat anyone.

Point 3 is your commitment when you find a lovely genuine girl to cherish.

95% of the girls in pattaya or phuket (prostitute) come from isaan.they have one objective. Get what their neighbor girl got from her stupid farang house car money. ..so many of u get scammed cause u buy the girl from the first day u meet her . remember any lady in thr world who doesn't use her money on u and let u spend on her and even worse make u spend more on her is a very bad girl running with u for ur money. I have been with 129 girl in thailand during 3 years never payed 1bht and I don't even buy them food.its the opposite they do pay for my expenses.some do it from their heart and some don't. Always look at the face and the way it act when it is related to money and then u will know if this girl is decent or not.but in general what do a farang expect when he is over 40y old and running after a young girl of 20y?? Of course she will never like u.she will always love ur money and like u for ur atm but never like u for who u are.they often have a gig thai or even a gig farang and even a thai husband waiting for the big scam day.watch out from these ladies and watch out from isaan girls cause there is one think in their mind. GETTING RICH FROM A STUPID UGLY FARANG

I have been with 129 girl in thailand during 3 years never payed 1bht and I don't even buy them food.its the opposite they do pay for my expenses

r u the pimp cheap charlie or BSA, 129 ladies and not paid anything, yeah right ...I rather shag a good looking 20 yr old a give her 500 than have some worn out ugly 40 + have buy things for uclap2.gif

My girl is from Issan, great family. Hard working. Things are improving here as the economy picks up. Peaceful and quiet. I am going to build a house here. No macdonalds. No KFC. No malls. I can drive to udon and fly to chiang mai any day.

Think there are both good and bad girls from Isaan – like everywhere else – my friends tells me both about good girls and bad girls, and myself I have both positive and negative experience.

We may hear more of the bad stories – better headlines – than the good ones.

By the way, to my surprise I’ve learned that Isaan girls – or Thai girls in general (?) – also see Thai men as “cash cows” or “walking ATMs”. I’ve been told that it is much easier to get money from a Thai man than a farang – know a girl having two Thais transferring money, both in the hope of she one day will be girlfriend and/or wife – it seems common, that a Thai man will show he can provide and first send money every week or month for some time, which can be a year or longer. A good girl of course does not stay with the man and when meeting in person she will always bring a friend as chaperone. Also know about girls walking out from the Thai husband because he doesn’t give her enough money to save up and provide for her parents.

So my reply to the OP question will be:

Yes some do see a farang as a walking ATM, and they may see all men as cash cows.

And as everywhere else, you can also find pure Gold Diggers.

As someone who grew up in Australia and have returned to spend time with family in Kalasin, do you find an expectation that you should have a rich western BF/Husband?

If that were the case I wouldn't be living in Kalasin now. I'm happy with my life and what I have. I come from a good family who loves me dearly. If I'm ever in trouble or need help, I'll always have good family/friends to lean on. I'll never be homeless or go without food.

Money can't buy my love or respect, it has to be earned.

I've had many older guys in Thailand (who initially thought I was a local girl) approach me flashing their wallets trying to get my attention. In most cases age is generally not an issue, but when a 65 year old man thinks he can buy me I find it quite offensive.

So to answer your initial question - No. I don't have an expectation to want or need a rich man of any gender/race/colour.

My wife is originally from Isaan Province and so are her 4 brothers and sisters. All of them university educated by their hard

working parents and all of them successful employers or employees now.

Just one example of many, many family's so enough of the stereotypical crap.

I can think of suburb after suburbs back in farang land that get the same mud slung due to a minority.

The 1% bar girl what do ya expect.The hard working thai woman all together different.But if ya don't speak thai then your chances aren't all that good.

Not true. I had a Thai wife in England for 13 years, have lived in Isaan for over 7 years, have a Thai wife and do not speak Thai. I also know many Thai women in both countries and find that there are no problems with the vast majority. However, whatever country you come from there are those that will lie, gamble, take you for a ride and treat you like poo, however, the reverse is also true.

Suggest you go and meet the real people, find out for yourself and consider what you post in future.

I would say that you must be some genuine breed yourself, asking such a blatant question and making such derogatory assumptions. If it weren't for your 339 existing posts, I would simply regard to you as a troll.

In my 23 years here in LOS, I have seen many foreigners treating Thai girls like $#ite and vice versa. Thus, most likely the reason why some Thai girls treat foreigners bad is a result of what goes around, comes around.

Us white people need to stop believing that we all are some kind of a super race and that we have the right to question the behaviour, attitude and moral codes of what we call "people in 3rd world countries" or "people of color". I wish we would live in a world where everyone would simply respect one another and stop fighting. You, RandomSand, could make a difference by simply refraining from making racist presumptions in this forum. Thank you!

100% correct in my opinion,and fully deserving of all the likes your post has received.

''I wish we would live in a world where everyone would simply respect one another and stop fighting''

''YOU MAY SAY I'M A DREAMER,BUT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE''

IMAGINE-JOHN LENNON.

Archived