No more teargas: Bangkok Metropolitan Police chief promises

webfact

Well done and good strategic that Thai Premier did. More foreign governments are giving her full support especially US Government. Anti-protest supreme chief is losing more face and if he travel abroad, he will barred from entering the countries. He should never seize the government offices but he can stop or block the government officers from working at the outside compound. Praying for the peace negotiation and end the demonstration.

Dollar to Baht Exchange Rate Chart ... 02 Dec 13, 1 USD = 32.1750 THB.555.

If you read what i wrote, where did i ask for more bloodshed, but i live in a country where i expect the police to protect the people also me and my children. The police have shown to day that this they are not able to do by making deals with the mob, what or where in the sivilized world would a mob be let in to the headqarter og the police to roam freely around, what will they find and how will they use what they find. If u think this is end of story you must be pretty naive. Nobody want bloodshed, but i gurantee you that majority of the Thai people dont want, just like me, to be ruled by a mob. What does this streetfighters come up with next, now that they have tasted a wiff of sweet victory as they call it. Do you seriously think it is for the good of the country to see how week and defensless their policeforce are. This was a reply to Zydeco, but was wrongly placed

Edited by affen02

Well done and good strategic that Thai Premier did. More foreign governments are giving her full support especially US Government. Anti-protest supreme chief is losing more face and if he travel abroad, he will barred from entering the countries. He should never seize the government offices but he can stop or block the government officers from working at the outside compound. Praying for the peace negotiation and end the demonstration.

Dollar to Baht Exchange Rate Chart ... 02 Dec 13, 1 USD = 32.1750 THB.555.

Time to buy Thai Baht and start enjoying Thai exotic holiday. Yuppie!

If you read what i wrote, where did i ask for more bloodshed, but i live in a country where i expect the police to protect the people also me and my children. The police have shown to day that this they are not able to do by making deals with the mob, what or where in the sivilized world would a mob be let in to the headqarter og the police to roam freely around, what will they find and how will they use what they find. If u think this is end of story you must be pretty naive. Nobody want bloodshed, but i gurantee you that majority of the Thai people dont want, just like me, to be ruled by a mob. What does this streetfighters come up with next, now that they have tasted a wiff of sweet victory as they call it. Do you seriously think it is for the good of the country to see how week and defensless their policeforce are. This was a reply to Zydeco, but was wrongly placed

I think you need to get with the program. Most of your fellow RS supporters are claiming this is a major victory for Dear Leader.

Now that the Ramkamhaeng University Rector has publicly announced that he sought help from the Police to avoid the students deaths and they said they would not help protect the students, the Police are making nice.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

The rector seems to have "been mistaken" about the attack on 'his students', why should he be believed that the police refused to intervene?

"The victims who lost their lives during nighttime clashes between rival protesters in Ramkhamhaeng district of Bangkok have been identified as one student from Ramkhamhaeng University and three Redshirts protesters."

No there is no mistake, just you have your 'facts' wrong for some reason. His campus was fired on by an idiot with a gun, he had many students who could not leave for fear of getting shot by said idiot, called the police for help and they didn't come because they were afraid of getting hurt. Useless yellow bellied bastards won't do their job at the best of times, why should they even consider it at the worst of times ? They know how violent the Reds can be from past experience and don't want to get caught in the middle unsurprisingly.