Best international post tracking

seefah

Just ordered some goods from China... Thailand Post was excellent for tracking and when the goods got to Thailand they arrived rather quickly! Much better than the tracking and faster than China Air Post! The package arrived within 3 days once it got to Thailand. The best part was I wasn't hit with any of the additional Tax and Customs Fees that Fed-Ex or DHL tack on. The shipper offered free shipping via China Air Post, Hong Kong Air Post, and Singapore Post. Thailand Post has a website were you enter the registration number and it tells you the arrival and departure date and time of every location for the the item.

So my opinion is: EMS is still the cheapest and best way to track international post, and it's very reliable!

Just ordered some goods from China... Thailand Post was excellent for tracking and when the goods got to Thailand they arrived rather quickly! Much better than the tracking and faster than China Air Post! The package arrived within 3 days once it got to Thailand. The best part was I wasn't hit with any of the additional Tax and Customs Fees that Fed-Ex or DHL tack on. The shipper offered free shipping via China Air Post, Hong Kong Air Post, and Singapore Post. Thailand Post has a website were you enter the registration number and it tells you the arrival and departure date and time of every location for the the item.

So my opinion is: EMS is still the cheapest and best way to track international post, and it's very reliable!

EMS is still terrific

i use it all the time without any issues

• Like 1

I agree with others - EMS is fine. Based on about 10 postings of letters and small parcels to the UK.

Reports are not quite as granular as DHL (they tell you what their delivery man had for breakfast and when he fartssmile.png ) but EMS does the job and is cheaper.

• 5 months later...

I was on here doing a search to find out if my shipment was a "one off" or a regular occurrence.

Mailed a package (EMS) from Thailand to Texas on April 7th.
Check out where their website says it is at now

Item# RR116685819TH

Web Link: http://track.thailandpost.co.th/trackinternet/Default.aspx?lang=en&cs=47bc122f

P.S., the package arrived about 10 days ago.

Also, both email addresses provided on their website do not work.

Anyone else had this problem?

The item that you have posted was not EMS but regular registered airmail.

You have dispatched it on 4. April in Jomtien. It was delivered on 26. April in Porter / TX.

That is a normal transit time for priority airmail to US.

If you had sent it EMS it would

a.) a lot faster

b.) the tracking number starts with E instead of R.

Ps: you can track it on usps.com

Edited by uwe_rayong

The item that you have posted was not EMS but regular registered airmail.

You have dispatched it on 4. April in Jomtien. It was delivered on 26. April in Porter / TX.

That is a normal transit time for priority airmail to US.

If you had sent it EMS it would

a.) a lot faster

b.) the tracking number starts with E instead of R.

Ps: you can track it on usps.com

Awesome, thanks for that info!

Didn't know you could track with USPS.

And I thought it was EMS.....will pay better attention next time.

Thanks again.