Nonthaburi IO - Back from abroad - what now?

Hi folks,

I have non-O marriage visa one year extension and one year re-entry permit, both issued in Nonthaburi immigration office. 

I was abroad for two weeks vacation and am back in Thailand now. The immigration officer at the airport stamped my passport with the entry stamp with today's date but there is no date that indicates when the next 90 days report is to be done.

Is there anyone who has experience with Nonthaburi immigration office to tell me:

1. How can I figure out what is the next date for 90 days report?

2. Should I go to Nonthaburi immigration office to fill out some form that I was 2 weeks out of the country and am back now?

Thanks.

You only submit a 90 day report after staying 90 consecutive days in the Country.

As already stated, the day you enter is day 1 of the 90 day count.

Using @DrJack54 example, your next 90 day report would be due 22nd August 2024.

You can submit online 14 days before that date, so 8th August, or in person up to 6 days after, which is 28th August.

• Like 1

Thanks. When I did my last 90 days report I got there early and was chatting with a Philipphino guy who was back from Philippines. He was there to notify them he was back. He also had a form with him. 

This is why I am asking. He didn't change the address but just was away for two weeks vacation. 

On 5/26/2024 at 2:34 AM, WebGuy said:

This is why I am asking. He didn't change the address but just was away for two weeks vacation. 

You don't need to report to Nonthaburi Imm. Your 90 day will be reset (if you stayed 90 days or less no need to report 90 day) same day you enter the country. 
Regarding your TM-30, I suggest you to report your address (even though it is the same address) to immigration on-line every time you come back from abroad. 

20 hours ago, The Theory said:

I suggest you to report your address (even though it is the same address) to immigration on-line every time you come back from abroad. 

Why?
There is no requirement to do so any more since June 2020.

3 hours ago, Liquorice said:

Why?
There is no requirement to do so any more since June 2020.

It is not safe to assume that. This forum is full of reports from people who were advised differently by their local Immigration Office. (Jomtien is one such office.) The only safe course of action is to ask your local Immigration Office what their policy is. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Goethe said:

It is not safe to assume that. This forum is full of reports from people who were advised differently by their local Immigration Office

If you are aware of your own office rules, then in most cases the TM30 not required after inter province travel and travel overseas. CW one example. 

7 hours ago, Goethe said:

It is not safe to assume that.

It's not an assumption, it's an Immigration regulation.
If your IO don't comply with that regulation, ask why?

It's been reported Jomtien now comply with that regulation.