i wanting to learn english in pattaya

koratesanguy

I thai guy 24 age years and work in pattaya hotel. I wanting ask if is foreigner living pattaya

can helping me learn english speak better. I cannot pay money for learn because my salary just

10000 in 1 month but I can doing some work things for you when I having free time. I good boy

sure and not lie or problem making. I thinking is many good foreigner here thaivisa because they

making good reply before when i make other forum. i no drinking alcohol or cigertes use. I come

pattaya 2 month back from korat

Edited by koratesanguy

Are you gay...maybe post in the Gay forum and I'm sure you'll find someone willing to teach you. If not, do what all your Korat sisters do and find a farang boyfriend...but for you, a farang girlfriend. Shouldn't be hard as there are almost as many fat old farang ladies wandering around town as there are fat old men these days.

• Like 1

Do many English speakers stay at the hotel? When I have worked in various countries, kids learning English would hang out in front of the international hotels and politely ask foreigners if they would practice English with them. Most of the foreigners were more than willng to spend 10 or 15 minutes in a conversation and answer questions about proper grammar, etc.

I suspect you would get favorable responses from English speaking guests if you asked, and offered to teach them basic Thai phrases as well.

Are you gay...maybe post in the Gay forum and I'm sure you'll find someone willing to teach you. If not, do what all your Korat sisters do and find a farang boyfriend...but for you, a farang girlfriend. Shouldn't be hard as there are almost as many fat old farang ladies wandering around town as there are fat old men these days.

i've recently been eyed up a number of times by fat old farang ladies in pattaya and i find it quite disconcerting

Do many English speakers stay at the hotel? When I have worked in various countries, kids learning English would hang out in front of the international hotels and politely ask foreigners if they would practice English with them. Most of the foreigners were more than willng to spend 10 or 15 minutes in a conversation and answer questions about proper grammar, etc.

I suspect you would get favorable responses from English speaking guests if you asked, and offered to teach them basic Thai phrases as well.

yes is many foreigner stay hotel they mostly rusia and china people in travel company only sometime not many is usa and europe people

I no wanting farang girl frend I thinking you making crazy jokeing for me

He wants to learn English...not Russian, Chinese, or Hindi.

i've recently been eyed up a number of times by fat old farang ladies in pattaya and i find it quite disconcerting

Happened to me in Bali...old fat Aussie birds trying to pick me up in restos and bars! I'm still carry the emotional scars :)

I no wanting farang girl frend I thinking you making crazy jokeing for me

I understand...most are pretty scary.