Can't surf to Kasikornbank?

Jack Mountain

Thx all, still have this problem and i am using TRUE Hi-speed. But there is a way around, when i use a VPN it works!!!

The internetbanking page worked fine all the time btw.

Since you on True, you could try setting up your browser to use one of the True proxies which are:

proxy.trueinternet.co.th Port 8080

proxy.asianet.co.th Port 8080

Sometimes use of these will speed your surfing up or allow you to access certain sites.

• Like 1

You might want to try some simple things such as turning off your internet connection for a few seconds (like turning off your laptop's Wifi switch or unplugging the LAN cable to your laptop), turning the modem/router off/on, using another browser, etc.

Strange things can happen with browsers sometimes...just for example I've experienced cases where Chrome, which I now primarily use, gets so confused in trying to open a website it just won't although it can open other websites just fine...even closing and opening Chrome don't help...except maybe if closed for a few minutes. I can fireup IE or FireFox and reach the site just fine....close that other browser and fireup Chrome again and it reaches the site no problem. It don't happen often but it does happen.

You can also try clearing your browser's cookies, temp files, history, press Cntl-F5, etc.

^ +1

I have this problem sometimes when the Modem has been issued an IP Address within a certain TOT IP Range.

If that happens I even can't access Google.co.th but have no problem accessing European Sites. A reboot (or 2) or disconnecting my ADSL cable of my Router and thus receiving a new IP address usually solves that problem.

Thx all, still have this problem and i am using TRUE Hi-speed. But there is a way around, when i use a VPN it works!!!

The internetbanking page worked fine all the time btw.

Since you on True, you could try setting up your browser to use one of the True proxies which are:

proxy.trueinternet.co.th Port 8080

proxy.asianet.co.th Port 8080

Sometimes use of these will speed your surfing up or allow you to access certain sites.

You might want to try some simple things such as turning off your internet connection for a few seconds (like turning off your laptop's Wifi switch or unplugging the LAN cable to your laptop), turning the modem/router off/on, using another browser, etc.

Strange things can happen with browsers sometimes...just for example I've experienced cases where Chrome, which I now primarily use, gets so confused in trying to open a website it just won't although it can open other websites just fine...even closing and opening Chrome don't help...except maybe if closed for a few minutes. I can fireup IE or FireFox and reach the site just fine....close that other browser and fireup Chrome again and it reaches the site no problem. It don't happen often but it does happen.

You can also try clearing your browser's cookies, temp files, history, press Cntl-F5, etc.

Power down the modem and even restart the laptop didn't help, but using the proxy you mentioned did the trick!!! Thanks

Glad it helped. Sometimes use of a True proxy works....like right now I'm getting significantly faster speed to/response from Thaivisa.com (whose server is located in the U.S./California) by using the proxy....but later on that could reverse.