Multiple Non O from Savannakhet

We talked to an immigration officer at Kap Chern. He did not mention getting an extension there. He said I could

go to Vientiene to get the non-b or an extension of one month. I think these guys have an innate talent for obfuscation.

Little bit of speculation on my half, but I’m guessing they have put the blocks on non-imm Os from Malyasia because of all the stickers that went missing from the KL embassy. A sure fire way to catch people with stolen visas would be to stop issuing them from the ports they were stolen from. Saves having to admit you're computer system is crap and even though you like to look like you're keeping tabs on all visitors, you can't

If I have a single entry non -o, can I apply for a multiple entry non-o or must just I apply for an extension? I am

now working teaching English at a Non Formal Government school. I am going to Savannakett on Monday to

try to get a non-b. A school teacher/worker is going with me. However, if I do not have all the paperwork with

me for the non-b, can I apply for another non-o or something else so I can stay in the country long enough to

return with all the proper paperwork to get the non-b? Currently my non-b expires on December 18th. Will

I lose another two days if the non-b app is not accepted and I have to apply for something else?

Thanks for any timely help.

Not sure how strict Savanakhet is about issuing a new visa in a passport that already has a visa that hasn't expired. Maybe worth checking ahead of going to save a wasted trip.