L.O.S. The Land of ?

willyumiii

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Land of Smiling Assassins laugh.png

Love the avatar. Who is she?

I sent him a PM asking about the Avatar ... but yet to have a reply.

So, I searched myself just now.

Urassaya Sperbund ( อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์; born March 18, 1993 in Thailand) is a Thai/Norwegian model and actress.

Wiki

Yaya-Urassaya3-200.jpg

I wonder if she has a shot in a Santa Outfit?

Quote from MB1; There are many people who have have been shafted in Thailand and no doubt about it many more will go down the same route, oh and I'm pretty sure all were not shafted by women of ill repute...It's pretty clear beetlejuice was referring to prostitutes..

I'd hazard a guess that he aint ever been with a woman of ill repute, a bit like like a lot of others on TV who say they have never been with one, I find it quite amazing over the years finding out how many are with hiso Thai Chinese...

A lot of bull shi*ers on TV but if it makes them happy then so be it...

My wife IS Thai/ Chinese, father is Chinese, Mother is Thai, she speaks fluent Chinese languages, so am i a bullshitter too?

Thanks for that, real big of you.

Land of Serendipity

Full of unexpected happenings, some good some bad

Being a very basic and shallow individual 'serendipity' usually involves the 'opposite' sex

Finding the pretty girl one entertained in your room was in fact a boy

Discovering the sweet angels I thought were marriage material had an army of admirers from around the globe all sending them 'retainers' at different times of the month

Meeting girl's families for the first time and discovering I was just the latest on the conveyor belt

But the most surprising thing is that you soon start to accept things for what they are and just 'go with the flow'

Nobody's likely to change Thai morals and culture least of all 'farangs'

In saying all this I don't regret a moment of my time in Thailand

So, yes, Land of Serendipity, where unexpected and mostly pleasurable surprises are around every corner

• Like 1

Quote from MB1; There are many people who have have been shafted in Thailand and no doubt about it many more will go down the same route, oh and I'm pretty sure all were not shafted by women of ill repute...It's pretty clear beetlejuice was referring to prostitutes..

I'd hazard a guess that he aint ever been with a woman of ill repute, a bit like like a lot of others on TV who say they have never been with one, I find it quite amazing over the years finding out how many are with hiso Thai Chinese...

A lot of bull shi*ers on TV but if it makes them happy then so be it...

My wife IS Thai/ Chinese, father is Chinese, Mother is Thai, she speaks fluent Chinese languages, so am i a bullshitter too?

Thanks for that, real big of you.

MY gf's who was born in Malaysia but moved to Hat Yai at a very early age, her Father is Malaysian born, her mums Chinese, born in China so I tell GF she Chinese/Malaysian, she say no she Thai because she have Thai ID and passport, I say no your Chinese/ Malay because you have no Thai blood in your body and you born in Malaysia, she tell me I'm talking bullshit...

By the way I never mentioned names when saying there is a lot of bullshitters on TV, anyone can write anything on an internet forum and most people do not know the person writing posts, sometimes people do know a poster in real life and sometimes know when a poster is bullshitting or telling the truth.

As i don't know you I can't say whether your a bullshitter or not, but you know if you are or not..

I know there are people who are with Thai Chinese Partners, I also know other people who say they are but know for a fact they are not, it just seems to be a big thing that people seem to feel better if they say their partner is Thai/Chinese...Oh and she's never been a bar girl but is a professional worker with a PHd...

Me I'm just happy with the Chinese/Malay girl who once upon a time was a bar girl and did what she did to survive....She's turned out pretty well, as have her children who are all decently educated and are in good jobs or at Uni..

Am I a bullshittter...

The ones who have the most critical views regarding Thailand are either the losers who couldn`t hack it in Thailand and bear a grudge against the country, or got shafted by some Thai woman of ill repute when they fell head over heels in love with a her after only 2 nights of hot passion and paid sex?

For me personally, I consider myself lucky and fortunate to be in Thailand and able to afford living here.

The continuous politically bickering's do rather spoil things, because it brings an uncertainty to what the furture holds for us in Thailand, but besides that, I believe that those like me who can afford to live in Thailand should also consider themselves privileged and lucky. I bet that there are thousands of people in the West that would swap with us in an instant to escape their mundane lives there.

For those who can only see Thailand as the pits and have nothing good to say about the country, especially those who actually live here, must be extremely unhappy with their lot in life or have made a huge error in judgement by moving here, as it`s obvious Thailand is not for them.

It will be interesting to see how this thread progresses, and whether the few negative comment posters will try to overpower the positive comment posters, as they usually do on these threads.

Ditto!

The ones who have the most critical views regarding Thailand are either the losers who couldn`t hack it in Thailand and bear a grudge against the country, or got shafted by some Thai woman of ill repute when they fell head over heels in love with a her after only 2 nights of hot passion and paid sex?

For me personally, I consider myself lucky and fortunate to be in Thailand and able to afford living here.

The continuous politically bickering's do rather spoil things, because it brings an uncertainty to what the furture holds for us in Thailand, but besides that, I believe that those like me who can afford to live in Thailand should also consider themselves privileged and lucky. I bet that there are thousands of people in the West that would swap with us in an instant to escape their mundane lives there.

For those who can only see Thailand as the pits and have nothing good to say about the country, especially those who actually live here, must be extremely unhappy with their lot in life or have made a huge error in judgement by moving here, as it`s obvious Thailand is not for them.

It will be interesting to see how this thread progresses, and whether the few negative comment posters will try to overpower the positive comment posters, as they usually do on these threads.

Wish I can give you multiple recs. Agree 100% with your sentiments. When reading the negative posts on this forum, I sometimes hold back from slapping the poster silly because I do believe that these Thai-haters are generally miserable people who are in the dumps with their pointless lives. No need to kick a man when he's down. But sometimes, these people can be rather nasty and deserving of ridicule.