Suthep sets December 9 as D-Day

Lite Beer

Apart from setting "deadlines" every other day, "upgrading" protests depending on his mood, distribute free silly little whistles for naive middle aged people to play with, transport yellow thugs from the south to incite unrest in bangkok, commit treason and lose elections, ... Suthep does not seem to be able to achieve anything of any value for this country.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

That's abject nonsense. The difference between this demos and red demos is obvious to any neutral person. Red mobsters were armed, aggressive, destructive, paid to attend etc...etc...Most of these guys are there out of their free will. Buying Thai flags, buying whistles, buying their own food etc...etc...You're just being dishonest. Killing your own soldiers and attacking your own army is treason mate, treason in any normal country in the world and it is punishable by death. So some of the red mobsters got off lightly.

This is total abject nonsense. The yellow fascists are paid thugs & terrorists from the South & other yellow areas (B300 a day). These fascist thugs have violently attacked police & public building with petrol bombs, been caught with pistols & grenades, & have murdered pro-democracy red supporters at Ramkhamhaeng. This is insurrection, & indeed treason, and the ring leaders need trying & executing. Suthep is timing this insurrection to escape trial for mass murder & potentially pushing 'his' country into civil war to save his own neck.

They are of course genuine fascists: with Suthep playing the role of Mussolini (who in fairness to him was never involved in a Phuket land scam), the March on Rome is this ragbag bunch of paid terrorists in Bangkok and the Grand Council is the equivalent of Sutheps cronies riding roughshod over a democratically elected Parliament & Government. I really do see why Western fascists flock to the yellow cause - same same.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif sorry your bs is just so cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was a long and painful speech to follow.

As much as people want to say about his protest we have not heard for calls for violence from the stage. He has promised that he will not return to the rally sites. It ends Monday.

It all ends Monday, unless it all doesn't end Monday. In which case, it will end on another date, again.

This guy is a hoot.

This guy is a fascist who wants to disenfranchise 61 million people, do away with one person- one vote, and abolish democracy. Then appoint a handful of like minded people to run the country. And the likes of Jdinasia support this! Amazing! I wonder if this would be acceptable in his home country. I suspect not, if he was calling for it there he would be locked up.

Me to not just suspect but I believe it is not acceptable

Edited by DGIE

What the f has anonymous got to do with it ? and are gas masked stormtroopers supposed to represent the new police force or something ?

Oh and the Chinese numerology bs has about as much Thai origin as tiger balm..

****Thai language removed**** coffee1.gif

Edited by metisdead
Thai language edited out of post. This is an English language forum, English is the only acceptable language, except in the Thai language forum where Thai language is allowed.

Not all anti-govt supporters are with Suthep. In the surface, all seems in the same line. Why? All are going for the same goal.

Your comments and your claim of not being partisan to Suthep are not consistent. So one or the other must be wrong.

And by the way, i'm not a fan of Suthep.

cheers~

It was a long and painful speech to follow.

As much as people want to say about his protest we have not heard for calls for violence from the stage. He has promised that he will not return to the rally sites. It ends Monday.

If overthrowing a duely ellected government is not calling for violence then i dont know the meaning of the word. I think you should think about what you are saying.

What the f has anonymous got to do with it ? and are gas masked stormtroopers supposed to represent the new police force or something ?

If you so ignorant of the facts why do you bother posting?

There are 2 posters displayed one is from V Thailand who are opposed to corruption, the 9th is world anti-corruption day. The second poster is Suthep group who are anti-Thaksin, other groups involved are anti-government and anti -amnesty, but they all have similar goals, that is to get rid of the Thaksin led corrupt PTP.

The masked stormtroopers are riot police, here is the difference between the two groups..........

post-46292-0-01513900-1386452674_thumb.j While the protestors prepare saline eye wash for the tear gas

post-46292-0-94002500-1386452723_thumb.jThe police prepare their M16s

PS: The date is Thai

Edited by metisdead

I bother posting because I see through the bs propaganda in case you hadnt noticed the same police are there to protect the government and law no matter who governs so thats a little hypocritical to use as an excuse.

You mean the facts that one corrupt group wishes to depose another or that they wish to do so outside the of the legal electoral system ? Get rid of them like any other system does, in the elections. If its tough try spending some of these wasted funds on the campaign for a change.... the rest is just anarchistic antics by spoiled brats with deep pockets nothing more.

Spare me the sanctimonious bs please about Dec 9 the last person to be championing it is Suthep, so ridiculous its laughable

There is nothing about this that will change a thing even if it were to succeed, just supplant one totally corrupt ruling party directly with another and by means other than legal. Just like before ... way to go clap2.gif

Thailand, hub of alphabet labelled days

• Like 2

I bother posting because I see through the bs propaganda in case you hadnt noticed the same police are there to protect the government and law no matter who governs so thats a little hypocritical to use as an excuse.

<snip for brevity>

It's just that in 2010, they'd all decided to "pull a sickie", for the duration of the protests ? wink.png

Apart from setting "deadlines" every other day, "upgrading" protests depending on his mood, distribute free silly little whistles for naive middle aged people to play with, transport yellow thugs from the south to incite unrest in bangkok, commit treason and lose elections, ... Suthep does not seem to be able to achieve anything of any value for this country.

That's abject nonsense. The difference between this demos and red demos is obvious to any neutral person. Red mobsters were armed, aggressive, destructive, paid to attend etc...etc...Most of these guys are there out of their free will. Buying Thai flags, buying whistles, buying their own food etc...etc...You're just being dishonest. Killing your own soldiers and attacking your own army is treason mate, treason in any normal country in the world and it is punishable by death. So some of the red mobsters got off lightly.

This is total abject nonsense. The yellow fascists are paid thugs & terrorists from the South & other yellow areas (B300 a day). These fascist thugs have violently attacked police & public building with petrol bombs, been caught with pistols & grenades, & have murdered pro-democracy red supporters at Ramkhamhaeng. This is insurrection, & indeed treason, and the ring leaders need trying & executing. Suthep is timing this insurrection to escape trial for mass murder & potentially pushing 'his' country into civil war to save his own neck.

They are of course genuine fascists: with Suthep playing the role of Mussolini (who in fairness to him was never involved in a Phuket land scam), the March on Rome is this ragbag bunch of paid terrorists in Bangkok and the Grand Council is the equivalent of Sutheps cronies riding roughshod over a democratically elected Parliament & Government. I really do see why Western fascists flock to the yellow cause - same same.

Agreed :rolleyes:

I heard that Monty Python were making a come back.

Didn't realise the Muppets were too.

Or is it the same smoking keyboard?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

He should give up now. he belongs in jail. he has done too much to hurt Thai people and the country. He does not stand for democracy - he wants to be the ruler of Thai people like they had 50 years ago. That is not democracy.

Where is the democracy here?

First of all: what if 1 Mio people show up?

These 1 Mio people rule over the rest of country?

By Sutheps own rules, he just makes up, as he goes along?

And second: last Tuesday was V-day, because there was an upcoming B-day...so now Monday is D-day...

What is this?

Sesame Street?

Monday will be brought to you by the letter D: d like "deceive", d like "divide", d like "destroy"...

What a bunch of Muppets!

He should give up now. he belongs in jail. he has done too much to hurt Thai people and the country. He does not stand for democracy - he wants to be the ruler of Thai people like they had 50 years ago. That is not democracy.

I assume you are talking about Thaksincheesy.gif

He is talking about both, probably.

Who just demonize Thaksin and not understand who is Suthep is very short sighted...

First of all: what if 1 Mio people show up?

And second: last Tuesday was V-day, because there was an upcoming B-day...so now Monday is D-day...

What is this?

Sesame Street? 

Monday will be brought to you by the letter D: d like "deceive", d like "divide", d like "destroy"...

What a bunch of Muppets!

Who are the Muppets?

He is talking about both, probably.

Who just demonize Thaksin and not understand who is Suthep is very short sighted...

Suthep is not an angel, but if he can get rid of the Shinawatra clan I would by him a beer anytime.

Oh well, remember palm oil... If Suthep gets power, will be no any different from Thaksin.

Both of them deserve to be locked in jail to rotten.

First of all: what if 1 Mio people show up?

What is this?

Sesame Street?

What a bunch of Muppets!

Who are the Muppets?

All of them, the whole lot!

Politicians, who only care for "the peopel" if by "the people" they mean themselves...and the sheep, who are following them!

On both sides!

The whole stupid, arrogant bunch!

• Like 1

Is there anyone on here who can think of a good solution to this ?

As I wrote already in another thread some days ago, the best solution is:

1) Out of the games ALL politicians that ruined this country. The Shin clan, Suthep and same specie...

2) A person above all (neutral and who loves His country), who will install a government formed by technical eminent and neutral personalities.

They must been out from the previous government, if possible young (not teenager huh - lol) and passionate minds, with open mind and open to foreign influences (of course positive ones!), not connected to the Elite and to the influential politicians.

3) Delete corruption, reform democracy, army, police and stress on law enforcement. Reform the disastrous education system. I'd start from here.

Leave this government work for 4 years, after that new elections could be called, but all the old crap politics/elite class must be excluded from that call.

I think this could be a solution, but in Thailand I'm afraid it's pure utopia.

Some good ideas but totally impractical and impossible to realise....now back to the real world....

As I wrote already in another thread some days ago, the best solution is:

1) Out of the games ALL politicians that ruined this country. The Shin clan, Suthep and same specie...

2) A person above all (neutral and who loves His country), who will install a government formed by technical eminent and neutral personalities.

They must been out from the previous government, if possible young (not teenager huh - lol) and passionate minds, with open mind and open to foreign influences (of course positive ones!), not connected to the Elite and to the influential politicians.

3) Delete corruption, reform democracy, army, police and stress on law enforcement. Reform the disastrous education system. I'd start from here.

Leave this government work for 4 years, after that new elections could be called, but all the old crap politics/elite class must be excluded from that call.

I think this could be a solution, but in Thailand I'm afraid it's pure utopia.

Some good ideas but totally impractical and impossible to realise....now back to the real world....

Maybe you should have read my last sentence ;)

The biggest crook of all comes back home and does the time. Considering his crimes against all Thais and Thailand two years in prison is nothing. He would probably spend time in his private cell. After that a clean slate. A fresh start for everyone in Thailand.

And consider making any changes to the Constitution subject to a referendum of all voters - unable to be changed at the whim of the Government of the day. Then add in the separation of powers - the executive - the courts and any religious input.

There is no private cell in Thai prisons, and there are no 'white collar' prisons. If he and the many other white collar criminals who have fled Thailand instead of doing the time did the time they would have to do it in poor conditions. why would anyone want thaksin to return? the yellows don't even want that, they could give a crap about 'punishing' him, even Yingluck sees that his return would create nothing but problems.

The biggest crook of all comes back home and does the time. Considering his crimes against all Thais and Thailand two years in prison is nothing. He would probably spend time in his private cell. After that a clean slate. A fresh start for everyone in Thailand.

I can only pray he will win, but he sounds to be walking on his lasts legs.

you want him to ovethrow a duly elected government? get you ass back to where you come from! ever heard of free elections?

Thai elections are not free - go to any small village. Villagers are told who to vote for, and may or not be paid for it. They don't get much say in the matter. Do you think there is any tolerance for a democrat voter in a so-called 'red village'?

True democracy will never exist in this country until politicians stop serving themselves, families and cronies, and start service their constituents with real policies that better the nation, rather than populist policies use just to engender support.

Absolutely I have seen it with my own eyes. We live in a red village, the missus, mum, sister and BIL take the money from BOTH reds and yellow and then vote yellow.

If you so ignorant of the facts why do you bother posting?

There are 2 posters displayed one is from V Thailand who are opposed to corruption, the 9th is world anti-corruption day. The second poster is Suthep group who are anti-Thaksin, other groups involved are anti-government and anti -amnesty, but they all have similar goals, that is to get rid of the Thaksin led corrupt PTP.

The masked stormtroopers are riot police, here is the difference between the two groups..........

attachicon.gifsaline.jpg While the protestors prepare saline eye wash for the tear gas

attachicon.gifm16.jpgThe police prepare their M16s

PS: The date is Thai

It is normal in any western country as well. If the people are just protesting outside and not taking any force to storm the government offices etc. then no tear gas should be used and no rubber bullets. If however the "protesters" step over the line non-lethal force is acceptable (tear gas, rubber bullets/m16, etc.). It is up to the protesters which root they go.

The use of lethal weapons such as what was used before should never be used, but then the army should not be used as a police force.

Asking force not be used in response to force is asking a little too much.

Edited by cacruden

All the elections since the coup have been monitored internationaly and domestically ; Vote fraud or vote buying was not found to have happened in any signifcant amount, especially since Yingluck won by a large margin. A village head recomending to his village who to vote for is not illegal, it's not PhuaThai's problem that there village heads are held in high esteem in the villages.

I can only pray he will win, but he sounds to be walking on his lasts legs.

you want him to ovethrow a duly elected government? get you ass back to where you come from! ever heard of free elections?

Thai elections are not free - go to any small village. Villagers are told who to vote for, and may or not be paid for it. They don't get much say in the matter. Do you think there is any tolerance for a democrat voter in a so-called 'red village'?

True democracy will never exist in this country until politicians stop serving themselves, families and cronies, and start service their constituents with real policies that better the nation, rather than populist policies use just to engender support.