Just got vehicle wrapped

Backwoods

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats an impressive lift.

Me and wife are both short so it was the best possible way to go and she loves the way it handles too! Now time to go to Bangkok and scare the hell out of some of those motorcycle idiots that travel the wrong direction and think we should move!

• Like 2

In the spirit of Christmas ... I'll be nice.

Two questions

Considering that it's a 4WD, you've spent a shiteload on customisation ... in your suburban jungle, where would you use it?

How can you justify the expense?

Surely you haven't bought the car and did the mods in case there is another once in 50 year flood in Bangkok? If it is for the floods ... raised exhaust outlet?

• Like 1

Do you have a gun rack in the back ?

I was thinking an exterior roll-bar in the back with some big spotlights mounted on top too. smile.png

What the heck, you're never too old to enjoy yourself.

Got a super lift cap on the back so roll bar is out. I have had something crazy on my 4X4's for 30 years now, its an obsession and tickles my fancy. I didn.t want just the same old sissy stripe or just hood wrapped, and tired of seeing fake carbon fiber. Can't put lights on the top as can't get in most parling lots now. and even some some small srett area that have one of those bars hanging!

Do you have a gun rack in the back ?

I was thinking an exterior roll-bar in the back with some big spotlights mounted on top too. smile.png

What the heck, you're never too old to enjoy yourself.

Yep what's it to him? Quite a few curmudgeons here isn't there? "how does he justify the cost" Seriously?

I like the gun rack idea....but my idea of the perfect gun wouldn't fit in the rack....and would be better mounted in the pick-up bed with the remote controller in the cab. Would be handy here in LOS!

attachicon.gifCropperCapture24.jpg

Not remote controlled but have done a .50 cal Browning M2HB into a Ranger tub tongue.png

342_zps44d06e93.jpg

Edited by Spoonman
  • Like 1

Two questions

Considering that it's a 4WD, you've spent a shiteload on customisation ... in your suburban jungle, where would you use it?

Surely you haven't bought the car and did the mods in case there is another once in 50 year flood in Bangkok? If it is for the floods ... raised exhaust outlet?

Seems I am the only one who thinks it looks awful.

totster smile.png

Nope ... but it appears that we are in the minority ... rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Two questions

No offence mate but you sound like a wife.

She seem pretty sound! Better start listening to her... biggrin.png

• Like 1

Two questions

No offence mate but you sound like a wife.

... and none taken.

I just reckon it's fugly.

But, I don't for a second, diss his right to spend his hard earned coin on the project.

... and I'm not a back seat driver to anyone's dreams etc.

What I don't understand is the 'Logic' of of it.

... hence that's why I asked the OP ...

where would you use it?

If it is for the floods ... raised exhaust outlet?

He's gone to great lengths to fit the beast out with Cooper Tyers ... long life off road tyres ... but not the best suit for the sealed road.

He's declined to reply ... up to him.

He doesn't owe me an explanation ... I'm just trying to understand his thinking.

Oh dear. Since when has passion involved logic? laugh.png

• Like 2