why many foreign guy having big fat belly

thaiguyinoz

hello i am thai guy my name noom. before when i in pattaya i seeing many foreigner men having big fat belly and same i seeing much in sydney australia now because i here for holiday having. i thinking maybe they having fat belly is because they drink much beer in pattaya and sydney . i no wanting impolite words saying because australia guys very good people but they swering much and beer drink. hehehe

Troll ....................Posted Image

What he said. ..

People with a higher level of English trying to write at a lower level always trip up.

Shouldn't have used when or impolite - uncharacteristic for the level you are trying to portray. Also inconsistencies with typical mistakes Thai people often make when writing in English- again particularly at the education level you are attempting to portray.

Back to linguistic school please

Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement

I'm surprized this Troll hasn't been banned yet. I gave him (it) the opportunity to prove he is Thai in one of his other troll posts by calling me and guess what.........no reply

I'm surprized this Troll hasn't been banned yet. I gave him (it) the opportunity to prove he is Thai in one of his other troll posts by calling me and guess what.........no reply

Gone, are you sure it's the same one ? This one only has 1 post to his dubious credit thumbsup.gif