Australian Rules Football 2014 - Tipping, Chat & The Dream Team

chooka

Gold Coast gave a good contest V Sydney. Despite the Swans winning by 30+ the Gold Coast looked good. Sydney didn't have the same intensity they brought to the Geelong game. Lot of basic hand ball errors. Short kicking. Not a great deal of long kicking finding a mark.. Gold Coast though were confident with their long kick passes and often found an uncontested mark.

Butterfingers Reid news:

3rd quarter:

1 Butterfingers takes a good contested mark 15 out goes back and goals

2 Butterfingers marks again and goals!

3 Butterfingers marks on a lead. Goes back an kicks his 3rd for the quarter!

4th quarter

Butterfingers on the lead , 30 out, going to be an easy mark. oh no!! Butterfingers drops it...

Port V Sydney? Sydney will need to be more focused and give better ball service if they hope to win.

Did you and your better half enjoy the game?

Tippett off at 3/4 time with sore knee. MB (buddy) maybe spending time on the sidelines.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-06-08/swans-eclipse-suns

Gold Coast gave a good contest V Sydney. Despite the Swans winning by 30+ the Gold Coast looked good. Sydney didn't have the same intensity they brought to the Geelong game. Lot of basic hand ball errors. Short kicking. Not a great deal of long kicking finding a mark.. Gold Coast though were confident with their long kick passes and often found an uncontested mark.

Butterfingers Reid news:

3rd quarter:

4th quarter

Butterfingers on the lead , 30 out, going to be an easy mark. oh no!! Butterfingers drops it...

Port V Sydney? Sydney will need to be more focused and give better ball service if they hope to win.

Tippett off at 3/4 time with sore knee. MB (buddy) maybe spending time on the sidelines.

Thanks for remembering Rip. We couldn't make the game due to an external factor the week before, but I did manage to watch it on TV.

Hopefully we'll get to another game there in the next month

• Like 1

Look slike everyone picked North.

Xangsamhua is on target for 9/9 for the round w00t.gif

Is Kooweerup still on fire? came from nowhere and almost took the lead

He dropped off. U should hopefully be able to see this snapshot of the tipping board

post-147205-0-42787400-1402232062_thumb.

• Like 1

He dropped off. U should hopefully be able to see this snapshot of the tipping board

attachicon.gifAFL tipping3.jpg

Just like me 2nd down to 5th

Edited by ripstanley
  • Like 2

Butterfingers Reid news:

3rd quarter:

4th quarter

This link gives the buddy bump

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8857049

Just like me 2nd down to 5th

and me 5th to 4th

I can't seem to open the attachment.

Can anyone tell me whose leadingwhistling.gif

• Like 1

bugger off Will. we will let you know when you are over taken ok. thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

Yes that attachment said Bookman was leading

• Like 1

Butterfingers Reid news:

3rd quarter:

4th quarter

This link gives the buddy bump

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8857049

Tippet might have a knee injury....I wouldnt want to lose Buddy and Cinderella for the Port game!

I think he will be fine though.

How about the knee to Mcglynns head during the marking contest with Greg Broughton? Jesus, he wobbled off, his body at all angles

Edited by BookMan

We wait and see what happens this week. Swans could be without MBB. Time will tell. The MRP will look at the MBB incident, I think it will be at least one week. I think it will help the Swans. Sorry I am not a MBB supporter

MBB = Money Bags Buddy

We wait and see what happens this week. Swans could be without MBB. Time will tell. The MRP will look at the MBB incident, I think it will be at least one week. I think it will help the Swans. Sorry I am not a MBB supporter

MBB = Money Bags Buddy

Jeez.. It'll be a test for the MRP to come up for this one...

It'll be where the contact came from - shoulder or elbow, it could go either way.

Hopefully Cindarella's fit, he's firing and presenting solidly with his "dukes out in front"..

Ports due to choke and we're probably due for a touch up, might be a draw :P

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

MBB = Money Bags Buddy

Jeez.. It'll be a test for the MRP to come up for this one...

It'll be where the contact came from - shoulder or elbow, it could go either way.

Hopefully Cindarella's fit, he's firing and presenting solidly with his "dukes out in front"..

Ports due to choke and we're probably due for a touch up, might be a draw tongue.png

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I hope the Swans are at full strength for the game.

Port have been a bit lucky this year IMO. They played

the Hawks who were decimated, Freo had a fair few out

(I think) and Geelong had Stevie J out.

As for the MRP. They remind me of Plucka Duck.

They should have the MRP boss on the bike and

the player pulling out a number with his penalty on it.

post-69328-0-51950700-1402271732_thumb.j

• Like 2

Reading the article. Roos felt Melbourne should have won last week and gave the team a verbal spray for losing. Will that be enough to harden the lads and inspire them for a win this week against Collingwood?

Collingwood were good last week, but they have players who seem likely to believe their own hype.

Punt on Melbourne today?

Reading the article. Roos felt Melbourne should have won last week and gave the team a verbal spray for losing. Will that be enough to harden the lads and inspire them for a win this week against Collingwood?

Collingwood were good last week, but they have players who seem likely to believe their own hype.

Punt on Melbourne today?

When the pundits keep talking about Collingwood and North being possible

top 4, I can't believe it.

I think there is a huge gap after 5th (Freo).

I don't think there's much in it between, Coll, Nth

GC or Ade.

Maybe Ess or Ade can jump up into the 8 at the expense of North

or GC.

• Like 1

Punt on Melbourne today?

GC or Ade.

or GC.

We are in agreement KhunWill.

The North v Adelaide game is difficult to tip because both teams are inconsistent. They are both great to watch when they get it together, but you can't pin down any consistency.

I liked North through the middle and up front yesterday, but they wont get the same leeway against the top 5 at the pointy end of the season

Punt on Melbourne today?

GC or Ade.

or GC.

We are in agreement KhunWill.

The North v Adelaide game is difficult to tip because both teams are inconsistent. They are both great to watch when they get it together, but you can't pin down any consistency.

I liked North through the middle and up front yesterday, but they wont get the same leeway against the top 5 at the pointy end of the season

I still like Adelaide at home.

Essendon might struggle now.

Just read that Jobe Watson possibly out for the year.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-06-09/jobe-could-miss-10

The Tackle, extended version

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/afl/the-tackle-richmond-best-and-worst-was-on-display-the-tigers-lacked-leadership-depth-and-discipline/story-fniv702f-1226947568625

Mr Smith, it seems as if Robbo reckons Richmond were worse than you thought they were.

He did call them insipidbiggrin.png

He must be reading this thread for adjective prompts laugh.png

Edited by BookMan

MBB = Money Bags Buddy

What are your issues with MBB Rip?. Is it him personally of you think he disrupts the team dynamics?

Nah he'll be fine, that's an accidental head clash, unavoidable... MRP sent it to the tribunal because they're too gun shy to make the call themselves...

I hope so. That's what I thought about the Fyfe report though.

The MRP "gun shy", another name for gutless?

They (MRP) have virtually said it's ok to crash into a guy who

has his head over the ball like the Hannebery/Hocking and

Ablett/Cooney cases but not to bump a guy when going for the ballbah.gif

In the words of Robbo, insipid...

The MRP started out with a bang this year but then they got challenged and lost. Since then, they've been hesitant to rub anyone out for too long that would get overturned on appeal.

Before Viney vs The MRP; everyone would've been rubbed out for weeks and chalked it up to the new rules, so yes, we can thank Roosey for all this ;)

• Like 1

Sorry for the delay in posting the results. Had a few beers yesterday for my birthday.

This week winner is Xangsamhua with the perfect score 9/9. You are the first to score the 9/9 in our comp. You were only 5 off the margin. Congratulations on your tipping.

post-126018-0-89857700-1402369401_thumb.

• Like 2

MBB = Money Bags Buddy

What are your issues with MBB Rip?. Is it him personally of you think he disrupts the team dynamics?

Its the team dynamics.