Australian Rules Football 2014 - Tipping, Chat & The Dream Team

chooka

Tipping comps going to be wide open! Anyone can win that except probably khun beechbum who's some 10 points behind the hansum man khun Will27...

Back half of the season always throws up a lot of surprise results. Lead could change in just one round.

I notice u tipped GWS thumbsup.gif

Tipping comps going to be wide open! Anyone can win that except probably khun beechbum who's some 10 points behind the hansum man khun Will27...

Back half of the season always throws up a lot of surprise results. Lead could change in just one round.

Indeed it will BM...

Yeah I was backing them in against the Blues and it Shawed up when Murphy was pulled before the first bounce ;)

Wonder if khun Will27 will back the Dees or switch to the Kanga's to restore his 4 point lead at the top? :D

Indeed it will BM...

Yeah I was backing them in against the Blues and it Shawed up when Murphy was pulled before the first bounce wink.png

Wonder if khun Will27 will back the Dees or switch to the Kanga's to restore his 4 point lead at the top? biggrin.png

Khunwill never backs North in a 50-50...BUT...the pressure of being the #1 Tipster is weighing on his mind and he has been second guessing himself over every tip this week

• Like 2

Indeed it will BM...

Yeah I was backing them in against the Blues and it Shawed up when Murphy was pulled before the first bounce wink.png

Wonder if khun Will27 will back the Dees or switch to the Kanga's to restore his 4 point lead at the top? biggrin.png

Khunwill never backs North in a 50-50...BUT...the pressure of being the #1 Tipster is weighing on his mind and he has been second guessing himself over every tip this week

You're killing me fella's.

You're right though, I don't bet North in fitty fitty games but I am/was fairly confident they will get the choccies.

Indeed it will BM...

You're killing me fella's.

You're right though, I don't bet North in fitty fitty games but I am/was fairly confident they will get the choccies.

So that'll be a 4 point gap at the top eh :P

• Like 1

I know it's early days fella's, but some more crunch games next week.

Does anybody think Essendon can upset Geelong next Friday night?

Are the GC a chance to over-run the Hawks?

The WB and Melbourne is a tricky one as is the Ade derby and Coll & Carlton.

Will have to wait and see the injury list and possible ramifications at the MRP.

Winderlich from Essendon will have to be in trouble for his elbow to the guts off the ball.

The guy threw up and had to come off. Insufficient forcew00t.gif

• Like 1

Will have to wait and see the injury list and possible ramifications at the MRP.

Winderlich from Essendon will have to be in trouble for his elbow to the guts off the ball.

Khunwill, you raise some good points my friend. This weeks tipping involves a lot of thought

Essendon could definitely upset Geelong on Friday. They were well beaten by the GoldCoast and Essendon were in scintillating form. Very tough one to pick and deserves a lot of thought

I don't believe GC will beat Hawthorn BUT the Hawks defence is very vulnerable at the moment and Ablett is such a master an upset could be on the cards. Well worth a gamble this one

Bulldogs and Melbourne is the most difficult to pick in the round. Gazman would have the doggies locked in, but Melbourne will play a seductive dance once more.

Adelaide and Port? Port has been a bit down and Adelaide should have won this weekend. Dangerfield be fit enough? No easy pick this one either

One you did not mention KhunWill

GWS could definitely upset injury hit Sydney who is struggling with form the last 2 weeks. Be a lot of Tipsters choosing GWS this week

Round 13 has been completed and this week we has 2 who tipped 8/9 They were Gazman and Xangsamhua. Gazman is this weeks winner because of the margin. Well done Gazman

attachicon.gifAFL Tipping round 13.jpeg

Congrats to Gazman and Xangsamhua for the win.

I see Gazman has very quietly moved up to equal 2nd.

I prefer the term 'third' biggrin.png

But well done Gazman! The quiet achiever

Fortune favors the brave. No prizes for 2nd et al tongue.png

I like your thinking Granny!

Look forward to your bold tips this week.

Adelaide to beat Port*

Eagles to bump off Freo*

Saints to run over the Tigers*

The rest can please themselves :P

*I reserve the right to change said roughy :P

• Like 2

Adelaide to beat Port*

Eagles to bump off Freo*

The rest can please themselves tongue.png

*I reserve the right to change said roughy tongue.png

Well put but what about the margincheesy.gif

Adelaide to beat Port*

Eagles to bump off Freo*

The rest can please themselves tongue.png

*I reserve the right to change said roughy tongue.png

Well put but what about the margincheesy.gif

No need, because I'm actually playing for a draw :P

• Like 1

Ahhhh the Blues...............Malthouse isnt the savior after all, 8 point loss to GWS, took him about 10 years to grasp a cup at Collingwood think the old boy should have retired when Eddie retired him at the woods.

• Like 1

Khunwill, you raise some good points my friend. This weeks tipping involves a lot of thought

Essendon could definitely upset Geelong on Friday. They were well beaten by the GoldCoast and Essendon were in scintillating form. Very tough one to pick and deserves a lot of thought

I don't believe GC will beat Hawthorn BUT the Hawks defence is very vulnerable at the moment and Ablett is such a master an upset could be on the cards. Well worth a gamble this one

Bulldogs and Melbourne is the most difficult to pick in the round. Gazman would have the doggies locked in, but Melbourne will play a seductive dance once more.

Adelaide and Port? Port has been a bit down and Adelaide should have won this weekend. Dangerfield be fit enough? No easy pick this one either

One you did not mention KhunWill

GWS could definitely upset injury hit Sydney who is struggling with form the last 2 weeks. Be a lot of Tipsters choosing GWS this week

clap2.gif

I was so pissed off with the missus this morning, we were at Home pro and I wanted to get back by midday before the Saints/Coast game to change my tips to the saints. Got home at 12.10 to late. oh well a happy ending in the tips

I was so pissed off with the missus this morning, we were at Home pro and I wanted to get back by midday before the Saints/Coast game to change my tips to the saints. Got home at 12.10 to late. oh well a happy ending in the tips

That makes two of us pissed off at her mate

• Like 1

Here are two ladder tables for 2013 and 2014 to show where the teams are at round 14 in comparison

2013 ladder

post-147205-0-33166200-1403484152_thumb.

2014 ladder

post-147205-0-10055000-1403484170_thumb.

Two of the big losers are Richmond and Carlton. Richmond have gone from 36 points to 12 points

North had 20 points at round 14 last year, this year they have 32 points

• Like 2