Shower Drain installation and Tiling

Grumbles82

In my condo the shower drain is the standard crappy Thai style one with an upside down half ball attached to the grate and the floor in my shower doesn't have tiles it just has a painted sand and cement base. The water doesn't flow away quickly enough and at the end of a shower you are basically standing in 50mm (2 inch) of water. If I take the shower drain/trap out the water drains way properly so I know that this is definitely what is causing the problem and that the pipe can handle the flow.

I have bought a properly trapped shower gully from the UK and I need to find a tradesman to chisel away all the concrete from around the existing drain and pipe, install the new shower trap, make good the concrete, paint the shower floor with a waterproof membrane and then tile the shower floor with some nice looking tiles.

Obviously somebody else's condo is below so my main concern is that the work is done to a high standard and that absolutely no water ends up leaking into the condo below.

Does anyone know of anyone reliable who would be able to do this type of job ? I would prefer to deal with someone who can understand English fairly well.

The condo is in AD Hyatt on soi 16 Naklua.

Thanks

I have recently had a very lot of work done with a builder I met who was renovating the house next door to me, his work is of high standards, i am so pleased with his work, he did plumbing work too and mine is great. I will PM you his number, he is the first builder I have found in 13 Years who is not always asking for money and very polite. He speaks a little English but not a lot.

Good luck with it..