Wow, what is better, toilet paper or water to clean your a/h?

quiuvo

I have deleted several off topic ramblings.

But let me tell you guys, you have taken this S...... topic to another level.

Just led it ride Roo, cant beat talking <deleted> occasionally eh.... One of the reasona I love TV....Sure beats the politics of Thailand...;)

• Like 2

I think the arse blaster is one of the better things in Thailand. Much better than killing the trees. But it would probably not work in dry countries like Oz, as it must be a big drain (pun unintended) on the water supply. But definitely more hygenic. The only thing that concerns me is that I try not to notice that many thais don't wash their hands afterwards, whatever method is used.

• Like 1

I think the arse blaster is one of the better things in Thailand. Much better than killing the trees. But it would probably not work in dry countries like Oz, as it must be a big drain (pun unintended) on the water supply. But definitely more hygenic. The only thing that concerns me is that I try not to notice that many thais don't wash their hands afterwards, whatever method is used.

I have to say, after many years of reading TV, i have come to appreciate the British 'arse'. Somehow it has a ring to it that the American, ass or butt just can't compete with!

So I think we all need to thank the OP for not only an excellent scatalogical post, but one that introduces the subtle variations of the English language

quiuvo ... could you quickly do

sin sot

Stipend

Police corruption

taxi meters

tuk-tuks

... and put us out of our misery.

you've done the other 6 in less then a week.

EDIT ... forgot the 'Face' one ... my bad ... facepalm.gif

Sorry member, I have not cover those subjects yet. Give me some ideas . Thanks . Also no misery in reading and replying to some questions that I think need some answering . At least for me. Like this thread, I'm not sure which is right! Nothing wrong with that. What do you have up your ..l..l .

What I would like to know is how many sheets of dunny paper to use!!! With and without the bum gun.

Edited by aveabeeror2

Do you live in Thailand at the moment?

Yes, in bkk. But I see no relevance except I have toilet paper in many a place.

Just asking ...

Your OP was at (Thai Time) Midnight, another post 2.20 am, then 6am and didn't let up all morning.

You say you live now in Bangkok ... fair enough ... you must be a hit with the ladies ... such stamina ... thumbsup.gif

Do you live in Thailand at the moment?

Yes, in bkk. But I see no relevance except I have toilet paper in many a place.

Just asking ...

Your OP was at (Thai Time) Midnight, another post 2.20 am, then 6am and didn't let up all morning.

You say you live now in Bangkok ... fair enough ... you must be a hit with the ladies ... such stamina ... thumbsup.gif

Thanks for checking up on me. It is now 3 pm and I finished SSS and will go out to soi 13 sukhumvit. I love it. I will not use water outside my apt. Only paper.

• Like 1

tube.

That subject has been covered so many times, the OP could do a search to find previous discussions.

Moved to pub.

If only you'd taken the opportunity to move it to where it really belongs.... down the tube!

PS... Not a comment on moderation tongue.png ..just an observation on a topic that has gone through the system all too often.

Pathetic !

Pathetic that we don't have toilet tissue enough to clean our ass like we are used to in many western countries? At least USA . Elaborate please

Paper does not clean. It merely removes he excess.

I kinda shuddered just reading that LOL

Pathetic !

Pathetic that we don't have toilet tissue enough to clean our ass like we are used to in many western countries? At least USA . Elaborate please

Bidets are better with some paper at the end. When in USA I use paper and throw it IN THE TOILET an then get many sheets wet and baam!

Pathetic !

Bidets are better with some paper at the end. When in USA I use paper and throw it IN THE TOILET an then get many sheets wet and baam!

I was in my late forties knowing nothing but paper for post toilet clean up when an interior designer advised me that if my home remodel was going to appeal to upper eschelon buyers, I needed to buy a bidet to go along with the toilet.

I went with his advice but didn't use the bidet as I usually showered after the toilet on my way to work.

One Saturday befor working in the garden, I used the bidet as showering wasn't in the cards until after my garden work.

I have used bidets, when available ever since. The Japanes sell a toilet seat bidet for thos who don't have room for a free standing bidet. I have installed those as well. I never used the heater, fan dryer or front spray that comes with those bidet seats.

Thailand was the first country I have visited where santitary sprays were almost universally available and sure are an easy way to accomplish a water assisted clean up.

I was raised in Japan, years ago, and never saw a sanitary spray, although small buckets with water were available in their toilets.

My daughters house in Australia has no such water sprays or bidets so there I use a dedicated wash cloth with warm water and soap from the adjacent sink. The dedicated wash cloth hangs on the toilet brush when not in use and it has never wandered by the hands of others.

Wash up with water after toilet vs. paper only, to me, is like a smart cell phone, you don't know how you got along without one once you got it.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1386867644.510458.jpghow do you use Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The problem for most farangs using the squat toilet is, we can't squat, tend to kinda fall over, not so good! I used to work with a Hong Konger who had lived in the US for many years, he used to lament the fact that you lose the ability to squat after a few years