Suthep's goals, and Thailand's future, remain obscure

webfact

Why do i think of Adolf Hitler every time i see Suthep. Same acting infront of screaming people. They want totally control with their selected friends. But i AH had bigger support from the people than Suthep.

But I keep thinking of Nelson Mandela. Maybe both are black, both have violence history (killing or order the killing of many people), but both eventually flip over and became the democratic leaders of their respective countries.

Why do i think of Adolf Hitler every time i see Suthep. Same acting infront of screaming people. They want totally control with their selected friends. But i AH had bigger support from the people than Suthep.

But I keep thinking of Nelson Mandela. Maybe both are black, both have violence history (killing or order the killing of many people), but both eventually flip over and became the democratic leaders of their respective countries.

I know, you are just a troll...but you should really be ashamed of yourself!

• Like 2

Any guy with half a brain can figure out this has nothing to do with democracy or saving Thailand. He is just an opportunist, just like the Taksin guy. No difference

PCAD = "Peoples Committee Against Democracy" should be an apt Acronym

What about CADDY = "Committee Advocating Democracy Defying Yingluck" ??

How dare you compare the great Nelson Mandela with that evil man from southern Thailand. Shame on you.

• Like 1

I know, you are just a troll...but you should really be ashamed of yourself!

I agree. You couldn't even think of trying to compare the two and place them on the same pedestal. Mandela worked to unite his country as one, Suthep is working overtime to divide his country. Suthep has self interests and Mandela's interests were for people worldwide. Mandela touched the lives of multi millions around the world and gained thier love and admiration. Suthep has rallied a few thousand like minded locals and is unheard of around the world. On the passing of Suthep he won't be mourned by Royalty, leading Statesmen/women and millions across the globe. His passing won't send shock waves and bring people to tears across the world or cause the world to stop and reflect on his achievements.

They are chalk and cheese. One will be remembered in the world history books as one of the greatest people/leaders in the history of mankind. The other for a couple of months by locals as a corrupt, self centred individual.

• Like 1

I think his goals are very clear. He wants ultimate power, he wants the country and if he did get it (which I doubt) he will simply flush his 20,000 pawns down the toilet. Possibly elections in February and I think the current government will be returned and then what more demonstrations for months on end in the streets.

Has Thailand forgotten that ASEAN kicks off in 12 months and everyone else is seated and Thailand is not even dressed yet.

Where is the proof that he wants ultimate power? Is he going to stand in the elections?

But didn't he win yesterday? He said so.

D-Day.. Ending the fight.. Peoples victory..?

Yes, he won yesterday. In fact the "People" won yesterday.

And there is more for the "People" to win today.

Yingluck will follow the fate of her brother.

And all the Shin will have to leave for Dubai.

Follow by all related to him.

They can build aan empire in Dubai if they want.

The "People" don't care.

No Shin = No Corruption.

Suthep has led the "People" to the promised land.

The Moses of God, the Mandela of Thailand

I don't know much about Thai Politics as I am new. If this Suthep guy is up there with Nelson Mandela then he has to be the best thing for Thailand. I have never heard of him but I know well of Mandela a person who dedicated his life to building a nation and uniting the South Africa and the world. A person who gained the upmost respect even from his enemies. A person who was adored around the world from kings and queens, popes, leaders of all donominations to the man in the street for his tireless work to break down barriers and to bring peace. Nelson Mandela will go down in history and I hope this Suthep guy takes his rightful place beside Nelson Mandela as you say. I have never known a man more admired around the world than Nelson Mandela so Thailand is blessed to have this Suthep person.

"...unelected ′People′s Council′ established to rule the country."???

Sounds a little like 1917 Bolshevik Russia, eh' comrade. Hummm.

But Thais don't pay much attention to the affairs of foreign countries, no less ancient history like 1917. I wonder if any companies on the SET manufacture hammers and cycles? It might be time to go LONG agriculture product manufacturers in Thailand. whistling.gif

I don't know much about Thai Politics as I am new. If this Suthep guy is up there with Nelson Mandela then he has to be the best thing for Thailand. I have never heard of him but I know well of Mandela a person who dedicated his life to building a nation and uniting the South Africa and the world. A person who gained the upmost respect even from his enemies. A person who was adored around the world from kings and queens, popes, leaders of all donominations to the man in the street for his tireless work to break down barriers and to bring peace. Nelson Mandela will go down in history and I hope this Suthep guy takes his rightful place beside Nelson Mandela as you say. I have never known a man more admired around the world than Nelson Mandela so Thailand is blessed to have this Suthep person.

You can say that again. How about just comparing Judas to Jesus ? thats about as close as Suthep will get to being Mandela in this lifetime

nice troll post tho lol

• Like 2

biggrin.png

You can say that again. How about just comparing Judas to Jesus ? thats about as close as Suthep will get to being Mandela in this lifetime

nice troll post tho lol

cheesy.gif

I think his goals are very clear. He wants ultimate power, he wants the country and if he did get it (which I doubt) he will simply flush his 20,000 pawns down the toilet. Possibly elections in February and I think the current government will be returned and then what more demonstrations for months on end in the streets.

Has Thailand forgotten that ASEAN kicks off in 12 months and everyone else is seated and Thailand is not even dressed yet.

Where is the proof that he wants ultimate power? Is he going to stand in the elections?

Er, he rejects elections. Elections are not on his agenda. Because he knows he and the minority he represents will lose again, as they always do. He wants a handful of (self) appointed elite people to replace the elected government. Disenfranchising the rest of the 61 million, taking their basic democratic right, ie, one person - one vote, away from them. He will do everything he can to try and disrupt any forthcoming election. He is not a democrat, in fact the exact opposite. Shameful really that so many on here, the vast majority who come from countries where their democratic right to a vote is taken for granted, should be supporting a would be dictator who wants to trample all over this basic right for the people of Thailand.

he accept election as long as only the protesters will vote

• Like 1

Hello, is the protest over already? Have not heard anything from our self appointed Great Supreme Secretary General today.

not over yet. Suthep may set another day again for the E or F DAY.

But I remember him saying, if not successful yesterday, he is willing to give up and go to jail(?)

nice troll post tho lol

right to the point!!!

But didn't he win yesterday? He said so.

D-Day.. Ending the fight.. Peoples victory..?

Yes, he won yesterday. In fact the "People" won yesterday.

And there is more for the "People" to win today.

Yingluck will follow the fate of her brother.

And all the Shin will have to leave for Dubai.

Follow by all related to him.

They can build aan empire in Dubai if they want.

The "People" don't care.

No Shin = No Corruption.

Suthep has led the "People" to the promised land.

The Moses of God, the Mandela of Thailand

You can't compare the two. Spare just landed you hook line and sinker with his post to which you are responding.

nice troll post tho lol

you cut out who I was responding to, then make me look like an idiot for your self gratification. Please look at the entire picture and not try to blow yourself up with cut and paste post you look like a total idiot.

Do wake up Mr Flint. Of course he isn't going to stand in the election and lose bigtime like his chums in the (un)Democrat Party have for the last 20 odd years. Oh no, he is simply going to abolish these sily elections and appoint himsef as Supreme Leader of his "Peoples' Council" elected by nobody.