Crackdown On Flashy, Skin-tight Uni Uniforms

george

Nothing seems to have been mentioned about the male uni students wearing 'tight fitting' anything :o It appears that the males wearing loose, baggy clothing is not as bad compared to what the females wear...even if it means that the guys show their undies.

At my last school, I had more males interested in me (it was very obvious) than females...& these males seemed to wear tight fitting clothing. This was a little daunting at first but I very quickly learned to ignore this teenage hormonal yearning. Ok. This was not a uni but a Thai High School (M1 to M6).

So, why the emphasis upon 'sexy' female apparel? Couldn't it apply to males as well?

Sorry, I forgot...TIT :D

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got some more pics? :D

agreed!!! :o

mods must've deleted the rear view ones!! :D

I suppose there's rules to be followed but dark hair and slender figure are commonplace in Thai females. pretty tough to differentiate from behind. (is there a cheap gag in there somewhere? :D ).

The mods didn't remove them (because there was nothing wrong with them ) I changed the links since the time had expired to edit my original post.

How strange we're talking about Thai censors in another string when the PC police are so Quaker-like right here on TV!!

Note they have no problem with STOLEN PICS off the web in this string! Making them sex objects by blocking out their faces is no issue for them. But whatever you do, don't post an orignal pic of a slim attractive thai lady. You're insensitive and a monster in their narrow little minds then. If all pictures posted were held to thier new, rigorous policy of "you must gain the subjects permission before posting" .......... Well, how many of the posters of the stolen pics do you think obtained the subject's permission? :o:D Would 1% of the pictures on this website meet that criteria? I don't believe so. But they will just drone on SELECTIVELY about invasion of personal rights when they know fully well there isn't an issue there.

I've been a member here for three years (longer than most of the mods) but this is one of the reasons I seldom post here. If you don't adhear to their own brand of political correctness you really aren't welcome here IMO.

~WISteve

At the risk of going back on topic (sorry!!!). Uniforms for university students in the West dont really exist. Students have the right to express themselves anyway they wish. Thai students have very little flexibility and so push the boundaries as far as they can - i suppose to express their individuality. My wifes university in BKK was in the minority as students were allowed to wear what they wished - apparently short skirts - tight tops were not really an issue.

At the end of the day - who cares!!

I er... I just needed to have, er.. a look at this uhm, fred, euh... Just to, ya know, make sure there are no pictures that may disturb others...

Just ah... Doing my duty as a concerned citizen, you understand.

I er... I just needed to have, er.. a look at this uhm, fred, euh... Just to, ya know, make sure there are no pictures that may disturb others...

:o Is this disturbing Kayo?

LaoPo

:D Is this disturbing Kayo?

LaoPo

What do you think, bum gun or paper wipe ? :o

As a Thai elephant, shouldn't he/she/it be using a squat toilet ? :D

Not sure what all this has to do with form-fitting, tight, sexy school uniforms on female university students. :D

LaoPo

What do you think, bum gun or paper wipe ? :o

As a Thai elephant, shouldn't he/she/it be using a squat toilet ? :D

Not sure what all this has to do with form-fitting, tight, sexy school uniforms on female university students. :D

Nothing....be it that the Elephant is female... :D and wearing nothing at all... :D

BTW...she's prob using her nose to wipe off...

LaoPo

:o Is this disturbing Kayo?

LaoPo

LaoPo, did you have permission from the elephant to post his/her pic on TV? This could turn out to be a very serious charge as the elephant is totally naked :D

LaoPo

LaoPo, did you have permission from the elephant to post his/her pic on TV? This could turn out to be a very serious charge as the elephant is totally naked :D

Permission? Yes, I asked her mother :o

LaoPo

Mit ----

do you mean to imply that school uniforms ... typically worn at school aand during the day are means of self-expression? :o

That young adults wear clothes that they think they look good in and LIKE doing that? :D

That the thread IS NOT about the violence in Samut Prakarn ? :D

I guess it IS indirectly about control though .... and that naked elephant disturbs me!

I just don't get it.

Why do those girls wear thight uniforms (it must be very uncomfertable in this heat).

Yes yes fashion I know.

But the thing that worries me is why some guys think these tight clothes are sexy?

What kind of fantasies you have when looking at an uni student wearing short skirts thight shirt whatever.

Is it something you would like to see your wife, GF ore daughter dressed in?

If so please ask them to do so and live out your fantasy.

Kind regards,

Alex

Alex ...

You DON'T like seeing attractive people in tight clothes? Better check the hormone levels.

People LIKE to look good. Doesn't matter if they are str8/gay whatever ... looking good is a good thing ...

as for HOT ... no ... shorter skirts with thinner fabric are cooler than long skirts with thick fabric :o

Alex ...

You DON'T like seeing attractive people in tight clothes? Better check the hormone levels.

People LIKE to look good. Doesn't matter if they are str8/gay whatever ... looking good is a good thing ...

as for HOT ... no ... shorter skirts with thinner fabric are cooler than long skirts with thick fabric :o

Oh my whatever this is exactly the respond I was waiting for.

Please explain why you like girls in thight dress and what you feel /think when you see one?

Please enlighten me.

Alex

Please explain why you like girls in thight dress and what you feel /think when you see one?

:D:D:D:D

Weeeeeeeeell let me think just for a sec. eh..

We are talking about girls of "legal" age obv.

They look good, they are sexy, young makes for good reproduction material , all the stuff that hypocrisy won't make you admit maybe? :o

Need a drawing?

sheesh, are you going to call police now?

Youth throughout the world express themselves in their clothing and their manners when in public.

And of course if given the chance they push those boundaries to the limit.

"Please explain why you like girls in thight dress and what you feel /think when you see one?"

If you're repulsed by an attractive young lady in a tight dress that's your own sexual orientation and feelings Alex that we really don't care about.

The question in my mind is:

Should they have the right to express those personal ideas and feelings in the way they dress?

I think so.

Should we all avert our eyes (and cameras!) if we see those young adults on the street?

Give me a break! :o

If you're trying to tell us that it's improper to gaze upon an attractive young adult out on the streets of Bangkok you really are reaching.......and lying to yourself as well IMO.

~WISteve

Should we all avert our eyes (and cameras!) if we see those young adults on the street?

If I caught you slavering over or trying to take pictures of a girl I was in town with, i'd ask you to explain what the fuk u were staring at, take your camera off you and kick it down the street :o

Quote: If you're repulsed by an attractive young lady in a tight dress that's your own sexual orientation and feelings Alex that we really don't care about.

Oh I do appreciate it when seeing an attractive lady wether they are young ore old skinny ore fat dress in short skirts ore long ore tight shirt ore wide.

Quote: They look good, they are sexy, young makes for good reproduction material.

Are you an Italian? I guess so.......

The point I was trying to make is: Why is wearing a thight shirt and short skirt considered sexy?

There are tribes in Africa for example that like fat women much more then skinny also not too long ago in Europe a girl with a bit more flesh was considered a better partner for reproduction.

This is still the case in for example Turkey, India and a few other places.

Oh and WI steve and KhunMarco you are lucky not to live in some East European country like for example Russia, Ukraine ore Bulgaria. I guarantee you when you are there and start spinning your head because there is just too much eyecandy walking around there is a big chance that BF comes to you and punch you in the face as it is considered very unpolite to stare at people and when you make a picture it would surely mean a trip to a hospital.

Quote: If you're trying to tell us that it's improper to gaze upon an attractive young adult out on the streets of Bangkok.

Yes it is. (my opinion). The true beauty you can find out when talking with her.

Is it more clear now?

I just wanna know why you consider girls wearing thight and short clothes more sexy then compered to those who do not.

Kind regards,

Alex

Quote: If you're repulsed by an attractive young lady in a tight dress that's your own sexual orientation and feelings Alex that we really don't care about.

Oh I do appreciate it when seeing an attractive lady wether they are young ore old skinny ore fat dress in short skirts ore long ore tight shirt ore wide.

Quote: They look good, they are sexy, young makes for good reproduction material.

Are you an Italian? I guess so.......

The point I was trying to make is: Why is wearing a thight shirt and short skirt considered sexy?

There are tribes in Africa for example that like fat women much more then skinny also not too long ago in Europe a girl with a bit more flesh was considered a better partner for reproduction.

This is still the case in for example Turkey, India and a few other places.

Oh and WI steve and KhunMarco you are lucky not to live in some East European country like for example Russia, Ukraine ore Bulgaria. I guarantee you when you are there and start spinning your head because there is just too much eyecandy walking around there is a big chance that BF comes to you and punch you in the face as it is considered very unpolite to stare at people and when you make a picture it would surely mean a trip to a hospital.

Quote: If you're trying to tell us that it's improper to gaze upon an attractive young adult out on the streets of Bangkok.

Yes it is. (my opinion). The true beauty you can find out when talking with her.

Is it more clear now?

I just wanna know why you consider girls wearing thight and short clothes more sexy then compered to those who do not.

Kind regards,

Alex

I'm glad I'm not you. You obviously have no libido or imagination. If & when you decide to ALLOW these perfectly natural parts of your life to exist, then you will realise that there is no harm in 'window shopping'. You may actually find that you will finally be at peace with the 'inner war' that you must have... "I know I really want to look at that attractive person but I musn't because it makes me a 'lesser person'." As a matter of fact, why would anybody dress in a mildly provocative way unless they wanted people to take notice of them?

And this is not about skinny people. Even though 'larger people' are not common in Thailand, I'm sure some 'larger' uni students wear tight fitting uniforms. Obviously, there is something for everyone.

And as for Thai boyfriends getting upset...they are buddhist & basically couldn't be bothered by such 'red necked' ideas. So, you're right...don't go to Russia, Ukraine or Bulgaria because people there are 'rednecks'.

This thread is not about the 'beauty within'...it is about the physical perception of such.

And besides all of this, "different strokes for different folks."

Do you wear dark sunglasses so that you can actually 'perve' on beatiful bodies & you won't morally degrade yourself because nobody else will see your wandering eyes?

Quote: As a matter of fact, why would anybody dress in a mildly provocative way unless they wanted people to take notice of them?

Do you feel the same when you go to a beach and see girls in bikini?

Quote: You obviously have no libido or imagination.

So I am not a 'real man" right? (you are so macho....).

Quote: You may actually find that you will finally be at peace with the 'inner war' that you must have.

Don't get me wrong I do appreciate good looking women and I have no problems with that. As I told before.

Quote: As a matter of fact, why would anybody dress in a mildly provocative way unless they wanted people to take notice of them?

Why do you think wearing short skirts and tight shirts is provocotive?

Quote: And as for Thai boyfriends getting upset...they are buddhist & basically couldn't be bothered by such 'red necked' ideas.

Good luck gazing at Thai girls I hope you have a medical insurance please go to RCA and visit a Thai only place.

And no I do not wear dark sunglasses I just accept people the way they are either tight dressed ore wide dresed.

Do you get my point?

Alex

Well, gentlemen.

We would rather avoid having all threads here turning into flamewars, so please stay calm, and when you post, read through your post twice. If it contains anything that is a personal insinuation or attack, please delete it before posting, so we do not have to do it afterwards.

Perhaps we could concentrate on why we think it is good or bad that university students wear tight clothes. Without disqualifying other posters as idiots.

Thank you. :o

Well, gentlemen.

We would rather avoid having all threads here turning into flamewars, so please stay calm, and when you post, read through your post twice. If it contains anything that is a personal insinuation or attack, please delete it before posting, so we do not have to do it afterwards.

Perhaps we could concentrate on why we think it is good or bad that university students wear tight clothes. Without disqualifying other posters as idiots.

Thank you. :D

Case closed for me, I thought the guy had a point, but despite him/her repeating "do you get it", I don't get it.

Now I'm going to trim my mustache, playing my mandolino and harass a couple of kindergarden kids as all 58 million Italians usually do. :o:D

Do you feel the same when you go to a beach and see girls in bikini?

Quote: You obviously have no libido or imagination.

So I am not a 'real man" right? (you are so macho....).

Quote: You may actually find that you will finally be at peace with the 'inner war' that you must have.

Don't get me wrong I do appreciate good looking women and I have no problems with that. As I told before.

Why do you think wearing short skirts and tight shirts is provocotive?

Quote: And as for Thai boyfriends getting upset...they are buddhist & basically couldn't be bothered by such 'red necked' ideas.

Good luck gazing at Thai girls I hope you have a medical insurance please go to RCA and visit a Thai only place.

And no I do not wear dark sunglasses I just accept people the way they are either tight dressed ore wide dresed.

Do you get my point?

Alex

If female Thai Uni Students wish to dress in such skimpy clothing, all I can say is that those who are attracted to such a spectacle, will be 'attracted' to such...for reasons of their own. Obviously, you are one of those that chooses NOT to be attracted in such a way. I, in no way, suggest that you are less masculine for having such an opinion but I think that others who are obviously 'alerted' to such obviously sexually provocative Thai 'dress sense', need not be classed as 'macho'. Why do you think that short skirts are NOT provocative?

I think that this inane censorship of dress is exactly, INANE!! How you dress is your business & how I dress is my business. Therefore, a persons choice of dress is NOT the business of any organisation.