F A Cup Score Prediction

######, I am not a soccer fan, but that was some finish to the FA Cup.

Congrats to Liverpool. Feel sorry for the WHam goalie for letting the Gerrard kick tie it in the last minute.

Great stuff !!!

Best Cup Final I have seen in years.

Gerrard's goals were outstanding, hope he can do something similar a few times in Germany!

West ham's goals were all down to goalkeeping errors.....but Reyna certainly made up for those in the shoot out.

Gutted for the Hammers...they had the chance to win it in extra time and I think had Harewood not been injured he would have scored. poor lad only had one foot to kick with!!

What a fantastic clomax to the season... Both West Ham and Wigan reaching the final of the two main domestic trophies.

Now if only Arsenal can win on Wednesday night....

West ham's goals were all down to goalkeeping errors.....but Reyna certainly made up for those in the shoot out.

That's a bit harsh, only the second one was Reina's fault.

It was an entertaining game, but that was one of Liverpool's worst performances of the season. Good job they didn't play like that in the semi against Chelsea, or the 4-1 at Anfield would have looked respectable.

Can't agree Mate.. If he had shouted to Carragher that he had it covered there would not have been an own goal.. and the third he was completely taken by surprise

and yes he certainly <deleted>'d up their second