Big rain

hazman

BREAKING NEWS!!!

It rained!

A slow night on TV?

It's rare to have rain (of substance) at this time of year in Isaan.

totster smile.png

Darn right. I was amazed how much water came down, it was like we were back in rainy season. It's supposed to be cold, not wet!.....and it actually was a slow night on TV, already watched all my shows in the morning

Sorry all. It's my fault. I have been waiting for this time of year so that we could start a new build. Started on Friday. Ad soon as the welder came out to start the metal frame for the roof.......................well.

Damm you puchooay...I knew there had to be a cause!

News Flash!

16 Dec 2013 @ 2:36 pm

Started coming down in buckets,

like a cow peeing on a flat rock!

20 km south of Choke Chai

"it never rains this time of year!"

If this keeps up, it won't come down!

The Weather,

Everyone talks about it,

But no body ever does anything about it!

Mark Twain

To use my old dialect, ''it's a bit tater's 'ere'' I.E. it has turned somewhat chilly. 18.C Been here too long as I seem to consider it cold .Rain last night and around 5:a.m. this morning but currently dry ( Amphur Sangkha Chang Wat Surin near Chong Chom)

To use my old dialect, ''it's a bit tater's 'ere'' I.E. it has turned somewhat chilly. 18.C Been here too long as I seem to consider it cold .Rain last night and around 5:a.m. this morning but currently dry ( Amphur Sangkha Chang Wat Surin near Chong Chom)

Jeez, google translate couldn't figure that one out LOL.

Been raining constantly all day here. In all my years here never seen rain like this in December...Global Raining I guess

GinBoy2.

seems as if a litle edumecation be right for yer bout what I writ. cheesy.gif

, ''it's a bit tater's 'ere''

We local ''ole boyz what comes from Norf Bucks (Olney) in England talks a bit loike that and the quote box means.cowboy.gif.pagespeed.ce.y-m_vm0YQ5.gif

''It would appear that there has been a drop in the temperature and it is now somewhat chilly for us.''

Indeed such an expression would confuse Google translate, hence your drawing a blank regarding the short passage I wrote.

GinBoy2.

seems as if a litle edumecation be right for yer bout what I writ. cheesy.gif

, ''it's a bit tater's 'ere''

We local ''ole boyz what comes from Norf Bucks (Olney) in England talks a bit loike that and the quote box means.cowboy.gif.pagespeed.ce.y-m_vm0YQ5.gif

''It would appear that there has been a drop in the temperature and it is now somewhat chilly for us.''

Indeed such an expression would confuse Google translate, hence your drawing a blank regarding the short passage I wrote.

Yep, that was way beyond any translation bot and us poor 'ol colonians

just to add my bit, it started raining last night about 20h00 in sakon and it still has not stopped for 1 min. never seen this in 6 years being here.

bloody good for my lawns though, yipeeee, no need to water .

Yep, I think my grass and flowers are well watered for a few days after todays deluge

21-00:hrs last night rain started again intermittent showers through the night. Now at 10-54:hrs its a delightful 13.C dry but windy and grey skies. 'Tis indeed '' brass monkey weather.'' 'er what spends the money and shouts has got more lagging on than a set of pipes in a cold store,

Gawd 'elp 'er if she got took short, she'd never make the strip for the old tom titter for a squat.'' hit-the-fan.gif.pagespeed.ce.6UelFDbFNJ.xbah.gif.pagespeed.ic.l9zPefr-9w.webpcheesy.gif

21-00:hrs last night rain started again intermittent showers through the night. Now at 10-54:hrs its a delightful 13.C dry but windy and grey skies. 'Tis indeed '' brass monkey weather.'' 'er what spends the money and shouts has got more lagging on than a set of pipes in a cold store,

Gawd 'elp 'er if she got took short, she'd never make the strip for the old tom titter for a squat.'' hit-the-fan.gif.pagespeed.ce.6UelFDbFNJ.xbah.gif.pagespeed.ic.l9zPefr-9w.webpcheesy.gif

do you speak pig english or something else alien